Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvd you wish you were here but whos place would you take,slater?arnie?corazza?van shaggen,? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

boring is you !!anyways another shite post for you to add to your others that last post was shite just like the skills you say you have!! ;)

lp79 we played D.F.C we won 7-2

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge-5 Poco city-3 Poco had only 8 guys for the start of the game and obviously got off to a bad start it was 3-0 early for ridge,Poco put the pressure on when it was 4-1 in the second half and nearly tied it up at 4 if there guy that was awarded a penalty shot had not shot the ball right at our keeper. Ridge got a late one to put the game away.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 3 Moody 2

This game got off to a very slow start. Not much really happened in the first 30 minutes it wasn’t until the Knights made a few strategically changes before the tempo picked up! Just before the end of the first the Knights took the lead with a goal from yours truly, within a couple of minuets Lil Fewz scored the worst goal I've ever seen in my life. In the second half alone Nez-Bomb had 13 brake-a-ways, 7 open nets & only one goal, & even that came from a spot kick! Shortly after that Moody picked they’re game up scoring 2 goals equally as poor as our second. All in all this was not a pretty game to watch!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jock,
i think u got into the pints a lil early...it was a 4-2 final.....how could u forget the 35 yrs blast by lil arnold to start it off.......honestly that was the weakest shot ive ver seen, it literaly didnt even touch th back of the net. finally a merkley game on fri....forecast is for sun.....sounds like trouble.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
jock,
i think u got into the pints a lil early...it was a 4-2 final.....how could u forget the 35 yrs blast by lil arnold to start it off.......honestly that was the weakest shot ive ver seen, it literaly didnt even touch th back of the net. finally a merkley game on fri....forecast is for sun.....sounds like trouble.
Your right I did forget about Lil Arnolds cracker my mistake, maybe that’s because it was the only 2.5 seconds he decided to show up for!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge-3 Tricity-1
We (Ridge) were missing half our team and we still had 13 players :rolleyes: . Not much to add to this one other than the young Tricity team ran hard from start to finish but lack in the defensive category at times. Our keeps(Tom) played well as I will be playing upfront all summer to lose my love handles :D .

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 2 - Poco 1

Pretty uneventful game to say the least. We had 11 guys and our pace was about 70% for the entire game.
Great park to have pints at after though. (not that any is bad)
We were pretty content with the 2-0 win when we let it slip and let them h
ave one back.

First goal came officially at the 12 second mark of the 2nd half...
Me to Luke, Back to me in the net.
The second was a good shot by mighty mite Raimo.
Poco got one on the counter attack off a cross.

Sap now moves to 3-1 record.
Any undefeated teams left?? Bluebell?
anyone know the standings??

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lp79 said:
Sap 2 - Poco 1

Any undefeated teams left?? Bluebell?
anyone know the standings??
We the Maple Ridge plummers as Sid first called us are 4-0 although I'd say we've had quite an easy draw thus far especially playing against easy teams like Poco,etc ;) Not too bad considering majority of the team are the Tigers :eek: Yes how do we find the standings?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge plummers are indeed 4 and 0, soon to be 5 when we play the saps. Looks like the Summer League Championship is our for the taking.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the game tonite was plated the way me old pal Alex would have like it played !!!!!!!!football at its finest

blue bell 4 --pmoody 2

sidthelad :)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knights - 8 S. A - 3

Even though the Knights only managed to score on half of their chances, they still put together an extremely convincing win. In all fareness S.A started the game with only 9 men, that drive out to Merkley park didnt appeal to most of their players, but they were at full strength 20 min in at a 1-1 score so no excuses. Too many guys trying to dribble through the whole team on their own. Doesnt work that way.

Big DFC next...the grudge derby....cant wait

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
blue bells 5 -- poco northside rangers 2

with 5 regulars in the line up for the bells we took it to them,good patter from the 2 teams ,not a great game but the lads took care of buisness wish you were KNvd

smokinastogie

im dutch,in gode

sid

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights with 2341 shots and 3 on net, surprise surprise, 3 goals.
DFC with 2 shots and 3 goals, yes another own goal.
85-15% possesion for the knights, worst ref i have ever had. u know its bad when u wish u had joe or herb in the middle.
3-3 tie

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc

I thought that ref was even better than Joe ( not saying he was good but he was better than Joe!) Besides your team has a bunch of babies that always cry when things don't go your guys way !!! All I can say is if that is what your Div 1 team will look like for next season , don't plan on winning the Div 1 league with that team next season ! You guys tied us & we were playing with majority of our Div 3 team !!!! DFC 3 Knights 3

Cheers
Rex

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 9 Maple Ridge United 0

Okay give full marks to the guys who were there from the Maple Ridge squad.
They had only 9 guys and had to throw some unlucky guy in the net. I give the Keeper full credit and would buy him a pint for sticking through that affair, he made some good saves and just was in the right spot at the right time on a few efforts, which stopped us from hitting double digits.

Too bad that so many of their players were no shows i was looking forward to this one...instead now we just added a few more folks to the goal scoring race. (Chris todd missed a good game to pot a few and get out of bottom of the pack)

All in All even if Maple Ridge had their missing players i can`t really see them having taken 3 points from us....

I remember something about Girth saying there was no chance they would lose to sapp...and something about mullet shaving...

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes that was very disappointing to say the least as many players let us down last night. We were almost about to forfeit the game when we decided at the last minute to play. If would have sucked driving all the way out there for nothing. We had 9 players all game, one guy with a knee brace on who was in a lot of pain. We thought we could scare the saps a little bit by putting in our guy with the biggest mullet on our team. I could see they were intimidated.

Believe it or not we were actually 4 and 0 going into that game and we have 25 guys on the team(I guess next year we will have to take 40). All in all it was a good run despite getting shite-kicked and I hope we meet again in the play-offs and show you guys that we are really not that bad. On to SA next week.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex

So your div 3 plumbers got two legitimate & help on a third, big fukcin deal!!! Who said anything about winning div 1 next season? All I can say is if you plan on bringing any of those Muppets up from div 3 next season, don’t plan on winning a game never mind the league! The ref was shocking there’s no doubt about that, you might compare him to the likes of a div 3 ref & that clearly worked to your team’s advantage.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock imagine you joiued that team !!fcuk the muppets,It would be like sesame street all over you fruit salad :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

muppit united

sidtheslag :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0