Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the bby mens summer league will be kicking off tues day gates turf with 2 light weight teams poco rangers Vs moody utd 7pm

teams are as follows blue bell fc(to any one who knew the late Alec Bell ,I have put together a team out of respect to alecx and family,the blue is for the glasgow rangers--the bell for alex sir name--anyone wishing to play competitive summer soccer please PM me asap as there are limited spots available ;) will support the orange in respect to sir alex bell love to KING BILLY :D games are mostly friday nights at pitt river middle (the old mary hill)john vairo + any of the price family -------please dont call

moody utd

knights

poco northside rangers

maple ridge utd

dewney f.c

sapperton posers

africa f.c :cool: :mad:

soccer city(fcuking drop outs) :mad:

tri city strikers

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: burnaby mens league SUMMER -04

some plumers from poco & the ridge :D

good luck whites & friends

sid

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does anyone know if there is a schedule online anywhere????

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am sure that someone that can type faster than me will post the shedule weekly(RECCOS)

SID :rolleyes: :p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

poco buckaroos 3 ---port moody blues 5

one word for this game

boring

sid :eek:

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Burnaby Mens League - Summer 2004

South Africa - 4 Sap 3

A terrible start by Sap letting SAFC score 3 goals in about 3 minutes..
Can you say Square???
After a little bit of organization in the back,
we then battled back to 3-2 and had some decent chances to try and complete the come back, unfortunately in pushing forward we gave up another giving them 4-2 lead.
We did get one more back right at the final whistle..(some would say it was a blistering shot... ;) ;) ;)
Credit to South Africa or should i say Drew, who did well to pick out the net early and put us 3 down.
A couple of good first outings for Shawn and Kirk, who will likely be good pickups for Sap.
On to Dewdney next week.

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BIG NEWS...just bidding on the pictures right now hopefully they will follow soon.

Apparently my sources have revealed to me, In an earlier sighting today two very well know coaches(Reccos, Sid)...were seen having coffee together, I would have been easier for Hussein + Bush to sit down together...
Could there be big news on the horizon??

More to come as more details uncovered...

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Perhaps Blue Bell has decided to join forces or represent the Sap club in some form...
I believe they play tonight...

I guess only Uniforms will tell could Bluebell display the IVTRF.... :D :D :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

your n ;) your not getting those uniforms back they are my lucky ones now :D

thanks a lot,muchly appreciated reccos!!

thanks a lot !!class act on reccos behalf!! :)

the geu shites 1 blue bell 2

sid :cool:

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Joe McIntyre still got referee assignment duty for the BMSL???

Later,

Oor Wullie

Good luck to all teams, I am sure they will miss Alec this year.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

maple ridge utd 1 dewney f.c 0

The game was completely controlled by Ridge. Should have been 4 -0 but we couldnt score on our many chances including a pk. Bring on the Black Knights.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

actually the league has been renamed to THE TRICITIES MENS SUMMER LEAGUE

regs maybe you can change it for us lads

ps nice white boots :p :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights lose a one side match 2-1 courtesy of an own goal. We dominated the majority of the play, hit the post twice, and had many more scoring opportunities. Blueballs were lucky, most teams should have no trouble with them. Sid was up to his usual self, expressing his reputable tact by subbing on a player to "take someone out". That boy is all class.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Knights lose a one side match 2-1 courtesy of an own goal. We dominated the majority of the play, hit the post twice, and had many more scoring opportunities. Blueballs were lucky, most teams should have no trouble with them. Sid was up to his usual self, expressing his reputable tact by subbing on a player to "take someone out". That boy is all class.
Knights are the greatest...Knights are the greatest....Knights will still be undefeated because we actually tied cause we scored on our selves...Knights are the greatest...

Didn't see it in your post....

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Blueballs were lucky

Class?? more than what you have apparently. Taking the piss is one thing, but degrading the name of a team that has been named after the great late Alec Bell is another. You have just shown total disrespect to the Vancouver footballing community and should be ashamed of yourself. Complete wank of a comment made on your behalf and complete nae class exuded from your fingertips to type that sort of comment.

Oor Wullie

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sheep

I don't know what game you were watching !
That game could have gone either way! We had just as many chances as you guys did but also we couldn't score!!!!

Cheers
Rex

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oor wullie said:
Class?? more than what you have apparently. Taking the piss is one thing, but degrading the name of a team that has been named after the great late Alec Bell is another. You have just shown total disrespect to the Vancouver footballing community and should be ashamed of yourself. Complete wank of a comment made on your behalf and complete nae class exuded from your fingertips to type that sort of comment.

Oor Wullie

#1 - What does the blue mean? You are telling me that a man(with the last name Bell) who donated alot of his time to soccer around here passes away, and in his honor you name a team BlueBell. If their was any disrepect I think it was the choice in team name. Give me a break. Everyone on our team read the schedule and said we were playing a team called blue ball. Was someone trying to spice up his legacy by implying a testicle joke. That is retarded. I didn't know this team was named after someone. I assure you Im not alone when reading the team name, everyone will think it. The spelling is one letter off, and the pronounciation difference is only for the slight of ear.

2- If Blue Bell has some meaning that my ignorance didnt pick up, then i appologize. I meant no disrespect to him or anyone close to him, or the "entire vancouver football community". That would be very low, even for me. Either way I feel bad so consider the matter cosed.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with Luc on this one... bit of a stretch to infer he was disrespecting Alec here.

Get a grip :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0