Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the better team won on the night

congrats sapperton ;) class act reccos & crew

no respect for the s.a boys after the comments especially the guys threatning joe macintyre classless pieces of humane flesh,plaaying for scotland and all & while joe was presenting the trophy on behalf all but 2-3 sa africa players watched !!!!!!!!!these guys will self destruct for sure in premier & a bunch on uncoachables & sneddon was not even playing :D

sid

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

i'm pretty sure you saw the same game that i was at last night.

First-of-all, let's talk about the game. How many breakaways did your goalie have to stop?(4-5 maybe) How many chances did you guys generate?(2-3 maybe) don't get me wrong, you still won the game but the game report was totally exaggerated.
S.A. took the game to sapperton, but was not able to put away their chances.

your take on the whole goalie incident is a little childish don't you think? I subbed myself in the beginning part of overtime, and the fellow who played goalie in the shootout was the one who to take my place. so before you start assuming things get your eyes outta your arse.

and as far as your little whine about the changing of jerseys, come on. our players had missed two early peno's and some of them decided that we were about to lose. not thinking that your joker teammates would've missed and sent it to sudden-death shootout.

It's always nice to see that your shite Sapperton squad hasn't changed and is still a bunch of classless cowards. The whole incident from the nations cup; you know the one where several of the boys picked out one of our guys and called the cops - that was a prime example.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You make a lot of assumptions Junglee.

First off. You are so full of shite. The GK for the shootout was NOT on the field when the OT ended.

One more time: THE GK WAS NOT ON THE FIELD AT THE END OF OT!!!

We scored two goals and one was simply an error on the ref and linesman's part as it went in and was pulled back so fast they didn't see it.

No one said you didn't have any chances. I was talking about the Sapperton performance.

Leaving the field during the shoot out?? Your classless guys left the field and the refs had trouble getting your list of the next group of shooters. Why would guys leave before the PKs were over and the last of your guys shot.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot one small item. You are calling us classless as an SA player got arrested for failing to appear after he assaulted a 17 year old Sapperton player last year causing a severe concussion and an operation to reconstruct the bone over his left eye?

BTW, the trial for Assault Causing Bodily Harm set for July 30 has had to be postponed as the accused failed to appear on two occasions. Let's set the record straight on that. When you don't appear the police come looking for you, don't they??

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, i totally forgot how incredibly intelligent you are and how you know everything.
The fellow who played goalie in the shootout, was playing in the backline at the end of the game. You guys are real quick to pick a guy out of the crowd, but you weren't able to adjust your eyesight and figure out that the goalie was one of three non-black players at the end of the game!
I know a great eye doctor that looks after inbreds from Coquitlam.

As far as the whole court issue; what happens on the field of play should be controlled by the laws of the game not the courts. Yesterday's game was a prime example of how not to referee a game and let it get out of hand. I wasn't there last year to make judgement on this case, and I'm not about to but all I know is if it was such an issue with your teammates you would've handled it on the field.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah right. Wink, wink, the GK was on the back line during OT and not just in the first half. Hahahahhaa.
I am not from Coquitlam but the guy who did the assault is so I guess you are describing your teammate.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as the whole court issue; what happens on the field of play should be controlled by the laws of the game not the courts. Yesterday's game was a prime example of how not to referee a game and let it get out of hand. I wasn't there last year to make judgement on this case, and I'm not about to but all I know is if it was such an issue with your teammates you would've handled it on the field.
I'm only going to jump in and say this is the most ridicules statement I think I've ever read. It’s a player "handling it" on the field that has larsson in the mess he's in. Please explain how an apparent (as I didn’t see it) punch to the face, from behind, is part of the game? How would you like the others to have handled it on their own? Broken legs and fights are fun eh?

Sid, just when I think you’re the greatest twat I’ve ever met you go and do the Alec Bell thing and renew my faith in you. Very well played. Bastard.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,
i'm assuming you saw the game through Joe McIntyre's eyes. Missed it all, hey?

knvb,
Don't know the details about larsson's incident. all i know is that the whole situation should now be dealt with by the kid, larsson, and the courts.
not the kid's teammates and coach.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Why would guys leave before the PKs were over and the last of your guys shot.

Not that I want to get into the middle of this, but I was at the game and watched the OT and PK's before the BIG Co-Ed match. The keeper that ended the game left the pitch and was in his street clothes before the end of PK's, what is that all about. Second, the "police incident", no one should be calling the police on others, unless there is a serious situation at the time, but a person with a charge against them should not run from it, but face up to the charges and deal with them.

The whole situation did add for some great added drama to Summer League final.
As for the Sapperton Keeper, Mark made a huge save on a break-away in OT to force the game to PK's.
I thought Recco's was badly out coached by the SA coach, but what else is new.
HOS's Two Bits

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,
you're absolutely right about the goalie who finished the game; he had changed and was in street clothes before the end of pk's. We're still trying to figure that one out.
why was he replaced by a defender? great coaching decision.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS: It doesn't take too much to outcoach the Sap CAT coach does it but it does a lot to beat the CAT team even in the summer league. Cnut.

Maybe we should have subbed you into the PKs, not that Mark D'Andrea needed the help. He has played great for us this summer and now has two summere championships along with his new baby.

Not even the Italian League Cup can equal the significance of winning the much coveted Burnaby Mens Summer League Championship, even for Mark.

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Junglee,

I would be curious as to what your opinion was on the whole Chris clarke comments during the presentation after the game?
I am sure they would likely support his stupid, ignorant classless act.....

Overall the game was pretty even chances going both ways, sap definetely controlled the first half and could have had 3 or 4.
Yes S.A came back and applied some pressure in the second as we were a bit deflated when we let in the tying goal.

Maybe S.A would get some calls if they would learn to shut the FCK up, they already have made the call before it happens.

Can`t see this team doing very well in the premier next year as Referrees/linesman, will not put up with these constant complaints/wines.

Hos worked out well for us having your guys game delayed (much larger crowd) even if most of the spectators were playing aftewards.

Champlain, That is the place, Donair town is definetely the best donairs around.

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more thing,

Sid great work putting up the dedication for Alex this year, that was a standup act which i am sure he loved!!!!!!!!!

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
in other news the fifa rankings are now in....
Looks like Knights have been removed from top 5...and moved down to 264th..
didn`t even know they were coed???

FIFA RANKINGS
OFFICIAL CO-ED RANKINGS :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

262. A.F.F.W
263. Dirty Panties
264. Maple Ridge Knights

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lp79,

the comments of one player should'nt reflect the rest of the team.
we all have played in games that mean something and so when the refereeing overshadows the outcome of the match, it's pretty tough to take.

It might not have been the right time to say something, but definitely Joe needs to realize that there were two teams on the field. it was apparent that he wanted a certain team to win.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My two cents.

With Joe reffing you know exactly what you are going to get. It's like Herb in Co-ed. How can you complain. You should know better.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
junglee said:
we all have played in games that mean something and so when the refereeing overshadows the outcome of the match, it's pretty tough to take.

Your frontrunners missed 4 or 5 breakaways, I hope the ref had nothing to do with that, unless Joe has started tackling guys going in all alone. I personally like Joe as a ref, he lets guys play, and even puts up with a fair bit of abuse without sending everyone off. It is fukcing summer league, if you can't finish your chances, don't blame the ref.
HOS saw way to much complaining from both sides last night, just play the game.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little info for everyone. Stop slamming Chris Clarke from what i have heard he did say something but it was in no disrespect to Alec Bell but towards a shamefull display of officiating from the ref to the linesmen. If the league did not want us to win then why have us in the league. To talk about class Sapp do not have any and the same goes for people who talk about other peoples business when the do not know the whole story. And the clarke family knew Alec a lot longer then Gary Corr and practically everyone on here so in saying that he would never disrespect a friend. Also would like to know more about RAZOR (PUNK ASS BITCH) and GARY Corr paying the REF JOE.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest. Joe's a fcukin champ. How many games did he ref for you guys this summer junglee? Being a ref has got to be the worst fcukin job out there. Period. Maybe thank the guy for coming out and putting up with the bullshit that reeeeked up the park last night.

'No calls' were going both ways, and that's all there is to it. But the talk. COME. ON. In what bloody soccer league in all the world do you get to talk to a ref like Joe was talked to yesterday? It was absolute shite. SA was all over him from the opening whistle and it continued right up through the award ceremony - oh and that is right, with the 3 SA players that were there.

Junglee, I'm laughing at your suggestion that my club n I are classes. You should be embarrassed of the maturity level your guys showed last night (considering their technical ability, solid coaching and DARE I SAY potential). I know you're sticking up for your club here, but lets not be naive.

I say thanks Joe and crew for coming out this summer, and putting up with some of this SHITE. And thanks too to everyone else around this league who know how to play the game with the degree of professionalism that MOST people have found within themselves.

But hey, on another note...what the story with these donairs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0