Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2003/2004

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Bert did was wrong, he knows it, everyone knows it. But for you so called canuck fans to come on here calling him names, slagging him, is disgusting to me. There was no intent to injure. You gotta support your guys, no matter what they've done.

Fcuking Chumps, move to toronto.

No2

13 + 2 playoff games....

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Captain: that was very self-righteous of you. Careful, or a member of the inner circle will slap your hand.

When the hell is Bert going to face the music? He has had more than enough opportunity to get in front of the public and apologize. His teammates say he is remorseful, upset, gutted, etc. Well, even McSorely came clean right after axing Brashear. In addition to this, he unleashed a plethora of f-bombs at the media camped outside his house yesterday. Poor bugger...imagine the self-righteous media wanting to get his side of the story? Fcukers...

Bert hasn't shown that he gives two shits for anyone but himself.

Dude,
You are one ignorant little bugger. Have a look at the front page of the province today....Black Death or one punch.Jesus Christ I cant believe all of u are falling for this media brainwashing. Anything bert says right now will get twisted.U have to understand that. He cannot do or say anything right at this moment. This incredible media hysteria has escalated to a point where not only has it drawn a comparison to someone violently swinging a 6 ft piece of lumber at someones temple blinsidely, they are trying to convince everyone that it is an act deserving of an even greater punishment. Why dont u all go out and buy Toronto Maple leaf jerseys. Absolutely, totally, and unloyally pathetic.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap, I'll answer, even though your attack on my person was clearly, clearly, self-righteous:

No.
No.
Yes...I mean, no.

I know he hasn't made any public appology yet, which is very cowardly of him. Send the Cnut to Toronto.

Or Philly.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
. Why dont u all go out and buy Toronto Maple leaf jerseys. Absolutely, totally, and unloyally pathetic.

Actually don't. I will get upset if i see any more leaf fans in the area.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, Self-righteous, yes. Attack on your person, no.

Send him to Detroit. He would be a nice addition and the fans there sure wouldn't turn on him like the knobs in Vancouver.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No2 I totally agree with you.

When he scores an overtime goal or a series winning goal all you guys slagging him on here and on team 1040 will love him once again.

If I were Berts I would come back after the suspension (hopefully only 15) kick ass like he can and will, then ask for a trade and then we will see all you SO called Canucks fans crying when he comes in here and scores against the Canucks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc, you self-righteous bastard...

If he gets in front of a camera as early as possible, and is forthcoming with his guilt, people are more inclined to forgive him. But, as it is now, we don't know what the big cnut is thinking.

Look at Gordon Campbell...the public forgave him after he shed a few tears after being nabbed for drunk driving. Every one of us. Even Keeper. ;)

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This whole thing is totally out of control. Why is the Avalache organization not releasing any of Steve Moore's medical information or condition. Waiting for the league to render a verdict? Steve Moore is fine. He fortunately does not have a serious injury. No one wants to see a player get hurt, but these "Bertuzzi Breaks Players Neck" headlines are making a mountain out of a molehill. Steve Moore suffered a fracture in two of his vertebrae, a concussion and facial Injuries. A fracture of this kind usually does not require surgery and does not involve paralysis. Recovery can take from six to 12 weeks. It's like fracturing your wrist. The concusion should be more of a concern than the fracture. Once again, he is lucky the fracture didn't lead to anything more severe. People have to put this into perspective. Bert sucker punched a guy and he should be suspended. Matt Johnson did the same thing, and this should be treated in the same way. I would argue Jeff Beukeboom's injury was more serious. The post concussion syndrome should be the main concern. Not his proverbial broken neck.

Dr. Sandman

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Luc, you self-righteous bastard...

Dude said:
If he gets in front of a camera as early as possible, and is forthcoming with his guilt, people are more inclined to forgive him. But, as it is now, we don't know what the big cnut is thinking.

Look at Gordon Campbell...the public forgave him after he shed a few tears after being nabbed for drunk driving. Every one of us. Even Keeper. ;)

Interesting, I hope your are not using your subconscience for these comparison references. Even Campbell didnt get this much coverage.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc: in fact, I am. I am both self-righteous and subconscious.

For the record, I will forgive Bert if, and only if, he delivers a Stanley Cup to Vancouver and the World Cup to Canada. It can't be one or the other- it has to be both.

Does that make me a self-righteous, subconscious, hypocrite?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You sure do know how to grind what was a funny little dig into oblivion don't you?

I don't believe Bert owes me or anyone else for that matter an apology only Steve Moore and his family. Burke did report Bert made several attempts to get a hold of Moore at VGH and was checking in with (and I think getting updates) from the Colorado trainer.

Sandman, well said.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Bertuzzi was on the ITV 6 o'clock news tonight while I was in the gym. The non-story (as far as I'm concerned) was nestled between a piece about how Africa's lions are being driven to extinction (by Dude's old lady in a big yellow Winnebago) and the fact I was in a gym.

The best bit was that they showed the punch and resulting melee about a dozen times. That's twelve times for the innumerate TTP'ers. The overriding opinion of those who could be fcuked to watch it was that is wasn't a big deal and, as Sensei said, the injury probably occurred when the big cnut fell on the bastard's neck and the resulting dogpile which ensued.

Yes it was dirty, yes it was borne of frustration but it's nothing I haven't done on the pavement when some dozy cnut carves me up and interrupts a purposeful walk. It's a physical sport, what's all the fcuking fuss about? So is hockey. Some perspective wouldn't go amiss.

Still, at least my entire office will be banging on about it tomorrow. That'll be nice.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More important news just in: Dapotayto new Monkey Lander champion! This should push the Bertuzzi story to the back pages.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB way to tell Dude what Bert was trying to do. I'm pretty sure he tried getting a hold of Moore and I'm pretty sure he has apologized to the Avalanche organization. If he didn't wouldn't they still be going on about it? Dude I respect your comments on here but what you are saying now is b.s. He doesn't have to apologize to us until he feels right. Also I want to know who these fans are that are saying to charge him, are they rival fans who know the Canucks will suffer from this? Fans who instead of realizing he is human and made a mistake and will pay for this only want an easier route for their team? I hope the Canucks become a better team from this and I will cheer Bert when he gets back and I hope he comes back and is the old Bert. I wonder how everyone would react if it was someone like Wayne Gretzky that did this? I think he would be more forgiving and that is wrong. I say we all quit this biatching and get back to supporting our team and let the league handle this. The media is the last thing you want to listen to especially that American filled crap.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I meant stature of Wayne Gretzky not Wayne himself.......I guess I should have said Messier, Lemieux, Yzerman someone more popular than Bert

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertuzzi should apologize for acting like a chicken shite. For the sucker punch and hiding from the media and fans who want him to face what he has done. This isn't some little amateur sports league where this happened. Its fcuken International and people in his position have responsibilities to face the media in the aftermath of such an event. The chicken shite.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Dude,
Have a look at the front page of the province today....Black Death or one punch.Jesus Christ I cant believe all of u are falling for this media brainwashing. Anything bert says right now will get twisted.U have to understand that.

Goebbels would have been a postman with you around.

Buckfast

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Taking liberties.

Hands of Stone said:
Keeper he said it a couple of times, and in one context, he said watching the Bert hit on video over and over, was like watching the planes fly into the buildings during 9-11, over and over.
Dude said:
He compared the feeling he had when he saw the planes hitting the towers to the feeling had when he saw the Bert incident.
Fair enough. I stand corrected; I had heard differently the first time. I guess it was silly of me imagine that he wouldn't suggest such a thing.

Captain Shamrock said:
Has the fcuker been given his suspension yet?
Captain, why not try visiting other websites like as Sportsnet.ca, TSN.ca, or Canucks.com, instead of asking such stupid fcuking questions. Internet is larger than just TTP. Surprise, surprise, hail, hail, and go fcuk yourself.

Putz.

CDK said:
Bertuzzi should apologize for acting like a chicken shite. For the sucker punch and hiding from the media and fans who want him to face what he has done. This isn't some little amateur sports league where this happened. Its fcuken International and people in his position have responsibilities to face the media in the aftermath of such an event. The chicken shite.
He likely been instructed not to say anything until after the NHL ruling comes down. That whole bit about him being too distraught to talk to the media yesterday morning (from Burke) is just lawyer speak for "don't incriminate yourself". Hell, as a lawyer, Burke probably wrote it himself.

Whether or not he 'owes' (whatever that means) an explanation to the media and fans is chicken feed compared to any civil suit Moore & family may incite. Doesn't that rule of thumb state that you're in a car accident, don't say "sorry"? Just exchange info and let the Insurance company figure it out.

~ Roadstar Gold.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
zenga said:
If I were Berts I would come back after the suspension (hopefully only 15) kick ass like he can and will, then ask for a trade and then we will see all you SO called Canucks fans crying when he comes in here and scores against the Canucks.

He's an over-paid, lazy cnut, with a bad attitude! Often times he has had the worst work ethic on the team!! Talented? yes. Big? yes. Valuable? when he chooses to be. The point is that a guy with his potential doesn't make enough impact on a regular basis. It pisses me off every time I go to see a game, watching him float around cherrypicking, while guys with 1/4 his ability throw themselves into corners and infront of slapshots! I, and many others I'm sure, have felt like this even BEFORE his infamous moment on Monday.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0