Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2003/2004

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on track . . .

This thread's about the Canucks, right?

They still stink at home. They deserved to lose, which is exactly what they'll do again next game.

Still on the bandwagon -- but a realist.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gallagher is a cnut.

Jovanovski out a minimum of two weeks

nhl_canucks_vertlogo_46411.gif

Associated Press

1/25/2004

VANCOUVER (CP-AP) - Vancouver Canucks defenceman Ed Jovanovski will be out at least two with a sprained shoulder.

Jovanovski, who suffered the injury Sunday night, will be tested again later this week and be re-evaluated after the all-star break.

``There's not much I can do right now,'' Jovanovski said Monday. ``Mobility, strength, there's not much there.''

Jovanovski left Sunday's 4-1 win over Nashville three minutes into the first period after sliding heavily into the end boards with Predators forward Martin Erat on his back.

``It's sore and it's unfortunate, but we'll see how it is after a couple of weeks and we'll go from there,'' Jovanovski said.

The Canucks (27-14-7-2) are currently in a race with Colorado (28-11-8-2) for top spot in the Western Conference.

Jovanovski, who played in last year's all-star game and finished fifth in Norris Trophy voting as the league's top defenceman, has seven goals and 14 assists this season.

Vancouver recalled defenceman Jaroslav Obsut from Manitoba of the AHL to fill Jovanovski spot on the roster.

Obsut was recalled twice already this season, but hasn't played. His last NHL game was two seasons ago with Colorado.
All becasue the little cnut kept saying they'd be fcuked if him or Ohlund went down. Weasle.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does Gallagher have to do w/ Jovo's injury?

Am I the only one confused with all of the decoded messages in this thread?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably. I think Tony G said if the Canucks were ever to lose a top 4 D man they'd be fcuked. No depth and all that and hey, wouldn't you know it, Jovo just went down with a shoulder injury.

It's like having a 'Mighty' in front of you team name. Right HOS?

TryingtobeaseriousaspossiblesoDudedoesn'tneedtochangehisknickersagain.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, so you say the jinx was in? Makes sense. Of course, everyone and their dog in this town predicted that trade would come back to bite Burke.

Dudejustwonderingwhenknvbwillgrowupandstopactinglikeafcukingbaby

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goes with-out saying really. Although, now we'll see if Bryan Allen can really hold his own with some of those extra minutes sure to come his way. Good thing they have the Hawks tonight so they can break him in easy.I think they've lost they're last 17 on the road.

Whenyouadmityou'reahumorlesscnutandthatnoonewanttoreadyourpersonalclaptraponTTP.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he will. he's been comming along nicely this season. I think having such a good offensive corp of d-men has allowed Allen to settle in that much better as a stay at home guy.

gojumpoffthelionsgatebridge,butbesuretoaskyourmentorfastyfirstifthat'sok-don'tforgetyourpull-upsfortheridedown

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems Jaroslav Obsut, the call up from Manitoba, is out for two weeks with a foot infection.....next

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No.2,
I saw something on Sportsnet last night, that someone(a sportscaster) asked Arvedson how long he thought he'd be out for and he slipped up by saying HE thinks 6 weeks .... the comment after was "well thank-you Dr, Arvedson" but nothing else was mention, nothing official.

Glasgow Ghirl

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Burke has now stated 6 weeks.

What about Jovo? Noticed he was not playing last night. What's his story?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I think Burke has now stated 6 weeks.

What about Jovo? Noticed he was not playing last night. What's his story?
He's up at the North Shore Winter Club taking skating lessons.

~Regs.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Naslund and Niedermayer named All-Star captains

NEW YORK - Left wing Markus Naslund of the Vancouver Canucks and defenseman Scott Niedermayer of the New Jersey Devils have been named team captains for the 2004 NHL All-Star Game, Sunday, Feb. 8 at Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minn. (3 p.m. ET, ABC, CBC, RDS, NHL Radio), the National Hockey League announced today.

Naslund will lead the Western Conference and be making his fifth career All-Star Game appearance. Niedermayer will represent the Eastern Conference and will be skating in his third All-Star Game.

Naslund leads the NHL in scoring with 65 points (30 goals, 35 assists) in 53 games. The 11-year veteran is in his fourth season as Canucks captain, has led the club in scoring the past five seasons and has been voted to the Leagues First All-Star Team the past two seasons.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF!!! :confused:

6:23, and the Canucks have just shite away a 2 goal lead!!

wait!....Sedine!!....holy shite. what was that? 4 goals in like 10 seconds!!!

DE - FENSE

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0