Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of topics

Any predictions for the two games on Friday?

PoCo vs. Towns
Peg vs. SU

Rangers, you gonna check out the game on Friday?

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg has just had a bunch of fluky wins! No talent (Watson Boys)just size and fat has beens that smoke more than play and then forget where the ball is. I predict SU to win but nothing but a bunch of dough heads there! As for the other definetly Poco if they have the same Ref Gary the blind to ref there game as they had against PAU! Good luck to all as none of you but Poco deserve to be there.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header,

Great start to TTP buddy. The post above and this one:(your first post) really blow us away. Although I did like to see you slagging Sage, knocking the 'Watson Boys' and 'Fried Bread' isn't a great idea.

Not only am I sure they can all drink you under the table, but I'd guess you're a little jealous at their potential success in the Pak this year. Where's your team at by the way? ;)

Bollocks

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday

Originally posted by housearrest
Any predictions for the two games on Friday?

PoCo vs. Towns
Peg vs. SU

Rangers, you gonna check out the game on Friday?

TP:rolleyes:
Peg

Yes, I think it would be a Good Friday to watch some football.:)

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was knocking FriedBread? I gave him a compliment! I told him his wife was hot ! Have you seen her ? If my wife had tits and a cute face like that I wouldnt let her out of the bedroom.
As for the Watson boys. Drinking is to blur there memories of the shat players they are. Im surprised they are even on the pitch. When Langley folded they didnt even have a team as no one wanted them, all the good players went to PAU . As for the SU shats who believe it was the group that left them that made that team they are truly mistaken for if you look at the starting line ,Slaine,Hill,Hos,Guiel,Jeffreys.They were and are the true core of Pau. Thats probably why they lost those few games as half of those lads were missing. As for drinking me under the table thats usually where I find myself after a good night out! Cheers!Love to stir the PISSSSS!!!!!!

:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subtle too much for Rangerforever

Hey, you missed the subtlety of my points re: Sid and ALU Razor?

Your first clue would it not have been "very dark horse", not firing on all cylinders? I was trying to point out to Sid and ALU Razor in a subtle manner the reality of his team's situation while he is still squawking on this thread.

And to stay on point, Poco will win.:p

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:eek:ff or on the wagon?

Originally posted by sid
climb back into your daddys cave you piece of south america ,third world shite,whats it like having QUAIL for dinner every night, RICH BOY!!
who is that littke mexican sub. who plays for poco (always after half time) in the middle of the park,it looks like GONZO little menican brother,pretty sad to see donny play his sons best friend (ryan p) ahead of you lads,politics,!!
is it true that the players want rid of the coach !!??
thats pretty sad , all the time & effort he puts in ,let me guess brian peat is coming back, fciking backstabbers ,you guys ,bored, snowey, a few others that GONZO plays only cause of his daddy, do you boys say the same thing about donnys son peter,typical CLICK,fcuking METRO FORD REJECTS

Did you brake the doctors order and start drinking again?
notty, notty boy, like he said, that stuff will kill ya. The reason I ask is pretty clear, besides the comments about our coach being dedicated, everything else is bullshit. You remind me of a blind man playing darts.See ya on friday, or are you working. What was I thinking, see ya friday. Cheers big ears:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
working

the only thing Ill be working on is the secetary at doctor slaters office!!as for drinking ,I fell off the wagon on paddys day,4-5 beers thats all!!,you would drink if your team lost to the all mighty ALDERGROVE,where is that chump that posted from alder , propably gone to div 1;) :eek: as for games in the cup!!poco 6 chilly 0 too strong for weaker competition(poco to win the pac cup)pegs 3 surrey 1pegs have done well 1st year as a new team,

POCO IS TOO STRONG OF A TEAM,after wholloping alu 5-2 they simply have been playing consistant football,they have a good bench & their lads have been around & know the game, they are a commited bunch & I hear they have been working hard for this all year . !!as for this site too I MEAN TOO many people get TOO wound up , every -one should remember its TTP \TAKE THE PISS!!!!!hate to say this but POCO are the team to beat this year,, good luck osama *& and your army!!

sid vicious;)

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 4 Su 1
Surrey United is not capable of a win this friday...tell Hamburgler the coach not to sub 5 guys at once...bad for game momentum...
Good luck Pegs:)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re game

ALU UTD - surrey pegs.

tonite at BEER (bear) creek 8 pm start

should be interesting, alu missing lots of bodies!!

good luck

sidney o henry;) :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs. ALU cancelled!

Once again, for the fourth time, Peg and ALU will have to wait another day to play as Bear Creek was a big puddle.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know where this will go.

Header don't answer that unless you the "head" of the Pak. Cup tourney.

In TheRob's absence, KNVB

A

andyco

aldergrove chump

dont worry about us aldergrove well be in premier next year after we kick the crap out of langley. we wont be donminant for a couple of more years, but soon enough we will be the best.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy on the new guy fellas.:rolleyes:

At least he's on topic.;)

Wait a sec:confused: No he isn't! Back on topic!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALTERboy

you should be putting your 2 bits in the THREAD div 1-4 fat sweeper!!

sid dislikes ALTER boys:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0