Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction

Poco too strong anyday for Chilli,combined with over an hour drive and a full sideline of supporters this could be ugly. prediction-poco 5 chilli 1, and Girth to get lots of winks from the girls.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Peg 3 - SU 2 (OT)

Hey,

The final result is in - SC Peg wins to send us to the semi's vs. Delta.

It was a physical game and the ref didn't hesitate to call the freekicks against us. I think the whistle ratio was something silly like 5 calls for them for every call for us. Damn brutal. SC Peg had about 25 corners and without some good goalkeeping SU would've been slaughtered. Thumbs up to the SU keeper for sure.

We were up 2-1 when the ref gave Surrey U a seriously questionable spot kick in the 90th minute. SU scored on the PK and sent the game into Golden Goal OT ... where we finished with style. SC Pegasus is looking forward to Delta on Sunday .. our boys are definitely PUMPED.

Go Rangers!

Bollocks

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
spotters

T.P -poco

1 -0 tp over poco -7 spotters each all goals

BORED MISSED 8 pk the spotter missed the net TWAT
tpr - pegs sun

BLACK FRIDAY

happy easteR 0(EGG)

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
confirmed POCO IS OUT

Hey,

So much for that poll, eh? Looks like SC Pegasus and the SC Rangers are halfway there towards the all Surrey FC final. Thanks to Peter for the OT game winning goal and to Poco for forgetting they were playing a CUP game today.

What the hell happened? :confused:

PS: Delta - do you have a set a jerseys we could 'borrow' ... ?? ;)

Bollocks

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just like to say....

hats off to SU today for a great game, especially from their keeper. He was stopping everything early, then took a knock from one of our players and separated his shoulder. Stayed in the game, however the last goal would not have been if his shoulder wasn't injured.

Classy game, a class SU side, and now time for the classless Delta squad.

P.S. I smell Rangers for breakfast.....:cool:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Pegasus

It's pretty hard to type this, but yes, Townsend Park 1, Poco 0. (PK)

Poco had most of the play, although we once again did not bring our "A" game for much of the match. Full value to the TP keeper for a couple of eye-popping stops in the second half. They were first class saves by a very good goalkeeper.

Sid reported correctly (believe it or not). Actually there was 15 straight goals in the PK's before we missed. Shitty way to lose.

Stranger-than-ever, you shouldn't have a problem with this team if you are ready to battle. They are young and fast, but they don't get forward well at all and have limited skill.

I always thought that Monkeys were herbivores, but I find myself eating crow tonight.:rolleyes:

Good luck boys!

By the way GEU, consider this a formal apology for ending your season like this. You deserve better.

The Monkey

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
breakfast?

Easy big guy! One game at a time.
Remember, your only as good as your last game.
And from what I saw,you did'nt look that special!

QUOTE, "to be the champ,you gotta beat the champ,"
Good luck to the final four.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking...

Truly.

And WOW.

Housearest, Bullocks, et all: well done! From what I saw, Peg was dominating up to the half. Then my kid fell asleep and I had to take him home. Both goalies played really well to that point. The Surrey United keeper was huge, and took a serious knock. Housearest...not too shabby either.

Here's to imploring you not to look past Delta. Boy, this should be a blood bath! Lots of club support to be on hand!

Also, sounds like the Rangers could possibly have a tough match if they don't prepare to come out guns blazing. A hot keeper with a bit of defense can steal any game.

Good luck to both SC teams. Congrats to TP for seizing a great opportunity.

One again...WOW.:eek:

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breakfast

Little fat goalie,go on a fruit & vegie diet for a month then think about having the Rangers for breakfast.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinx

First time Poco players don't pop off how good they are,they end up losing.Maybe they were looking ahead to the showdown with the Rangers and took TP to lightly.Millsie is top class,unlucky Poco,was looking forward to seeing RF give a big whack to skyflame.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CAT & FIDDLE

townsend park tactics

KEEP DRINKS TOPPED UP THURSDAY NIGHT!!:D

who GOES ON THE PISS THE NIGHT BEFORE A CUP GAME,(thanks for the AA advice but you should look at your own , especially when you are planning sundays game ahead of time)

BORED!!!

meers , sully, slater dont miss much ,especially GOLDEN GUILDED chances,

man of the match MILLSEY & TOWNSENDS # 4,(basketball player)

fcuk me , for tactical purposes !!TAKE THE LEAD BOOTS OFF THE DEFENDERS AFTER PRACTICE!!:D :p :p :D :D :D
what did sir peat have to say about that,(SIR ALEX PEAT)
BORED !! do you have any tee off times available!!:D ;) dont forget to look for SPOT THE BALL inthe tricity news fcuking egg-egg:p :p :p

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not Pig farmers

but definetly the 'goat'

15 staight Pks and then missed the target, ouch.

Hats off to TP. Mills made some clutch saves in the second half and OT to get it to PKs. TP battled hard, good game ( kinda) bad result. Golf season is here sooner thatn expected, Sid are the course in good shape?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
meadow lands

BORED

golf BORED golf:D

you wernt the problem

It was your FATFATFATFATFAT back line

chowfornowSUCKERS;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
semi finals

whats the fcuking address of the fcuking park

sun where & when?????????

thanks

sid

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid man

Both games are at ERMA STEPHENSON.
Rangers vs Townsend at 12 noon.
S.C. PEG vs Delta at 2 pm .The feild is at 10929 160th st.
Take the 160th exit and go north over the overpass.
Folllow 160th for about two miles and the school is on your
left hand side.Turn at the corner past the school,and the feild is
way back behind the school.HUGE pitch and in great shape.
Any predictions sid?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re:predictions

who knows??!!

been a funny style of cup!!

pegs - delta/ sorry lads but fittness will show amongst the delta posers!!delta 4 pegs 1

rangers - t.p.r/have to give tpr a run for their money ,they have one of the top 2 keepers in the league (mills & perkins )no competition!!;) :eek: but Rangers are a tough bunch , good bench,&are last years champs,(yes they would of also beat POCO)so who knows sids predictions?OT golden goal////////#4 young kid/mills army 2-1 TOWNSEND/the rangers belomg in DIV.1 cup!!:rolleyes: :D ;) ;) :p :p

may the best teams win

good luck lads

SIDDY

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SH

OCKING...that Poco lost to TP.

Just got back from a 5-0 Rangers win over TP. TP must have been both on top of their game on Friday, and knackered today. They sucked (granted, I only saw the last 30 minutes).

I have not spoken to anyone directly involved in that Poco / TP game, but TP must have treated it like their very own Pak Championships.

Anyhow, hopefully Peg pulls out a win today to get into the BC's.

Good luck to all the BC Cup participants. Personally, I hope the best for SC Rangers, SC Peg (if they qualify), & Poco...but I'll cheer for any FV team over a VM or VI team.

:D :eek: ~~~~~:cool: ~~~~~:cool: ~~~~~:cool:

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid good thing you don't wager on your predictions,you'd be a poor man.How can a div 1 team make it too the Pak final 2yrs in a row,is the premier league that sad?Oh yeah with the average age 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0