Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you ever forgive me Snowman?

Sliver,

Now that I read that again I see what he was getting at. My sincerest apologies to the Snowman. ;)

Dude,

Easier said then done. There are too many attitudes(coaching wise)in the club to eliminate any teams. This is a topic more suitable for the other thread though. Perhaps I'll elaborate there.:rolleyes:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: pac cup

bert -RUM

too sour to talk about your team MILKEY LICKER ,like I said there are a lot of HASBEENS in the league but my little alcholic lush you have never even been anywhere,you talk about MEERS & SLATER & SULLY listen to their past
slater - capped for Canada youth & senior\86ers
Meers -capped for Canada youth & senior\seattle sounders 1 st pick overall NASL , asked to try out for CELTIC / 86ers leading goal scorer for min played/9 nations cup(4 top goal )/prov .cup champ.(QUEENSPARKRANGERS)/1 IMPERIAL CUP/2 LOSES prov.cup/pacific rimcup 2 times/pack cup (MVP)/FVSL prem league champs/
sully-done it all/
:D CAPPED FOR SCOTLAND/that says it all TWAT [/B][/QUOTE]

....and Canada won the gold cup, so what? Do you think I sit here and worry about past resumes of your team? I played with Slats for a couple years and I know he's a good LAD. As for Meers and Sully classless pricks that are out to injure. I play in the league to keep a few pounds off not to beak off about the past. By the way we lost on the weekend and you haven't heard any excuse unlike you you fukcin tart! We couldn't score. Rather be playing golf like your bum buddy Sully anyway. Always an excuse. Why don't you go recruit some minors and give them the scrotum squeeze test like ya did to Kerr.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bert RUM

GOLD CUP !!!!

Canada ranked dead fcuking last in fifa rankings,!!so much for your gold cup son!!:D :p :p :p

every Canadian should remember the parade down Young street in Toronto ,for Canadas GOLD CUP parade,by the way which BUS was it!!

by the way BERT rum rum rum ,slats said the worst years of his life was playing with you!!he almost retired!!your in afcuking class of your own,

good players have dreams of GEORGE BEST,dennis law,bobby charlton,you wake up seeing PINK elephants,& antichrists MR. FCUKING BERT RUM-RUM-RUM;) :D :rolleyes: :mad: :p

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bert RUM

Originally posted by sid
GOLD CUP !!!!

Canada ranked dead fcuking last in fifa rankings,!!so much for your gold cup son!!:D :p :p :p

every Canadian should remember the parade down Young street in Toronto ,for Canadas GOLD CUP parade,by the way which BUS was it!!

by the way BERT rum rum rum ,slats said the worst years of his life was playing with you!!he almost retired!!your in afcuking class of your own,

good players have dreams of GEORGE BEST,dennis law,bobby charlton,you wake up seeing PINK elephants,& antichrists MR. FCUKING BERT RUM-RUM-RUM;) :D :rolleyes: :mad: :p

Whatever you say big guy

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu vs dmu

the game was not played very well at all by both clubs. they scored on their chance, but it was also a lack of us not checking their best player and just letting him walk in and have a crack. geu not scoring in two games, that is enough said. geu now hoping for other teams to help out for bc berth, if it happens see you all there, if not good luck to all teams, ttp out of all of you again in the fall. :D :D :D

canhopessomechangesaremadeonthegeuclubnextyearsotherearemorethanfourorfiveguysattraining

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: pac cup

Originally posted by sid
[

YADIYADI yoda ,DONT BLAME THE COACH ,all he CAN do is put the players on the pitch , its up to them to respond

Wait, isnt it you that put sully on defence then proceeded to get hammer by poco, o ya last game I watched {1st half}against the all mighty
aldergrove you had bj sweeping , only to watch them put 4 in the back of your net..thanks for the help coach :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DOUBLE rum & coke

thats too bad you lads dont train,too fcuking cold or is it your coach!!buu fcuking buu bla bla bla,its not alans fault, its guys like you who just dont have it to comPEAT,win & accomplish a winning record,our team is lucky to be in 3 but thats the way the ball bounces,one more thing instead af worrying about sully,meers,slats you should worry about you own out of shape game your playing,I guess you dont have to train cause your too good:p :p :p :eek: maybe you should spend tues & thurs at TOMMYS emergency 911 you fcuking clown:D :D :D by the way have you ever felt what it feels like to score a goal MEAT HEADED TADDGER!!

the press has released news that geu prem & alu prem are joining forces,what will you do from this point!!TWAT

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rehow do u do it?

Originally posted by sid
& SULLY listen to their past
slater - capped for Canada youth & senior\86ers
Meers -capped for Canada youth & senior\seattle sounders 1 st pick overall NASL , asked to try out for CELTIC / 86ers leading goal scorer for min played/9 nations cup(4 top goal )/prov .cup champ.(QUEENSPARKRANGERS)/1 IMPERIAL CUP/2 LOSES prov.cup/pacific rimcup 2 times/pack cup (MVP)/FVSL prem league champs/
sully-done it all/
:D CAPPED FOR SCOTLAND/that says it all TWAT

Sid I got to HAND it you, only sid could have a ckoc in his mouth one in each hand and still type with such gracefullness.:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
osama

climb back into your daddys cave you piece of south america ,third world shite,whats it like having QUAIL for dinner every night, RICH BOY!!
who is that littke mexican sub. who plays for poco (always after half time) in the middle of the park,it looks like GONZO little menican brother,pretty sad to see donny play his sons best friend (ryan p) ahead of you lads,politics,!!
is it true that the players want rid of the coach !!??
thats pretty sad , all the time & effort he puts in ,let me guess brian peat is coming back, fciking backstabbers ,you guys ,bored, snowey, a few others that GONZO plays only cause of his daddy, do you boys say the same thing about donnys son peter,typical CLICK,fcuking METRO FORD REJECTS

by the way those alu players I mentioned are players you build your team around,look at devanny hasnt scored much but gets to play good football,he told me that he has been waiting 12 years to play with a player like meers,dont know what all the hype about poco is
geu tied the season with them,alu ,delta u,pau,first year in the league for us & accomplished a lot ,even without slater in the line up,so all af you twats go fcuk yourselfs (or boreds mamma):D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Hey Sid:

You are building the future for ALU around guys who waited 12 years to play with a guy like Meers!!!!

I don't know who this guy is- Devanny(?) but what a testament to greatness! Is that part of the ALU loyalty oath for all new additions to your side? They have to have waited to play with the great Arnie Meers? Does now this apply to players who you have poached?

Now how does that make your truly great striker Mark Slater feel?

By the way, how many fcuking teams are ALU almalgamating with or is this more of you stirring up the pot?

I gotta go with Poco Dominion. Sid just hasn't got his lads performing on all cylinders right now- or something like that. ALU is simply a very dark horse in this run right now.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob

No appologies needed . I hope we can see Delta in the finals for two reasons . I'd love to see you guys' in theprovincials (deservring it way ahead of Alu lazibacks) and we want another piece of those low class twats from the bog !

Sid , Just so you know one more time . You CANNOT drive a wedge between our teammates or our coach as you so pathetically continue to try . We have mmmbeer (the glue that holds us together) .

mmmmmmmmmmmm:) beer

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dumbion FAGS !!!!

It looks like all those Poco Shity Dumbion **** sucking twats have nothing else better to do but sit on there fat asses & say that there the best & actually think there going to go somewhere in the provincials ( NOT ) . Lets face it .You guys brag how your so good but get shite kicked by NS Peg last year & it will happen again . But this is tipical of any guys who played for Metro Ford . Metro Ford Rejects Metro Ford Rejects Metro Ford Rejects Metro Ford Rejects !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True hurts when Sid is wright !!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid or AU Razor - a double identity

Sid or AU Razor:

If you're gonna post under an assumed name, wouldn't it make more sense if you disguised your posts somewhat? Like maybe your AU Razor guy should be the other side of Sid that uses punctuation. You know the good Sid, bad Sid.

Hey who is slagging Meers? Not me. Reread my post.

Yeah we have a young team CAT team because we recruit new younger players, not poach the older experienced guys like you. :p :p :p

I still think that Poco looks the strongest and judging from the number of enemies your posts are making you're digging a hole for the lads (I mean old guys).

Hey Regs: Sid is advertising again. It may be subtle this time but he is once again advertising his patio cover business where he offers discounts to soccer people, the bugger.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs: Sid is advertising again. It may be subtle this time but he is once again advertising his patio cover business where he offers discounts to soccer people, the bugger.

I'm assuming that a post was deleted?

~TB.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid

Originally posted by Reccos
Sid just hasn't got his lads performing on all cylinders right now- or something like that. ALU is simply a very dark horse in this run right now.

Very dark horse.

FYI - they're out dumbass :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0