Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

Townsend won the sudden death game against SU, so SU plays Peg and PoCo plays Townsend.

Delta beat GEU 1-0.

Rangers 3 - Ald 0

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clarification

Peg vs SU on Friday. Winner plays Delta in Semi's on Sunday.

PoCo vs. Townsend on Friday. Winner plays Rangers in Semi's on Sunday.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers,

Nice job on the victory. One more win for you guys and you're in the finals. :)

Come out on friday and check out the 'Battle of Surrey'. Should be a decent game.

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

I'm pretty sure about these scheduled games this week for SC Peg:

Wednesday 7:00pm SC Peg vs. ALU - Bear Creek Oval
Friday 2:00pm SC Peg vs. Surrey United - Newton #7

Hopefully we'll play Sunday too .... :D Friday should be an intense match.
Cheers,

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poll Open

It's a little late, but the poll is once again open. If you haven't cast a vote, now's your chance.:)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Lads

OK - Let's hear it.
We're dying on here.

What happened?
There's no way I'm saying anything into it nor do I think Delta is a shitty side (wee cnuts - yes), in fact they have loads of talent.
I just thought the last two months result's made you one of the faves in my humble opinion.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You!

First of all. BITE ME RANGER!!!!

GEU did not play well and weren't coached well either.
They could have had a couple goals and put them away but the forwards wanted to get the ball inside the 6 before shooting.
Simply no finish yesterday. Delta finished their chance. Could have been more than 1 nothing if Girth hadn't saved their bacon a couple times.

Now it's waiting time. I believe GEU needs Delta and Poco to make the finals of the Cup to get into the BC's.

It's possible but we arent' holding our breath.
:rolleyes:

YodathinksheandTheRobcouldhaveteameduptochangethescorelineinGEUsfavor.
:D

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Jack the lad

Originally posted by cainy

Cainy just sticking up for fellow S.U lads.

Cainy you fcuking twat. "i'm not fcuking having it".

I don't want to see any more of this kind of pish.

We are PAU, hope you don't have any mixed loyalties ya wee radge. Fellow S.U lads my arse. Any more of that kind of shite and i'm telling the great big heid. In fact i'm gonnie anyway. Your told on.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ginge minge

i don't know why you are stroking jack the lad he was piss that game for the entire 30 mins he played. the goal he scored was bullshit. the ball was cross in and he backed out of the tackle as usual, when the ball was headed out it hit the heel of a pau player running in the other direction and popped over our defense's heads where slates, who had quit on the play was standing by himself. to his credit he finished well as he always does but he was anything but dangerous that game. sherm are you running for valley president or something, next thing you will be stroking jared!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pac cup

possable the same as last year RANGERS - POCO final
but the all mighty pegs --dont count them out just yet lads!!;)
pegs - alu -wed 7-30 \ 8 at BEER creek,ranger suppling beer for he is 500 $ richer;) ;) :D ant how the GOLDEN QUEER WET DREAM is all over barr the shouting golf QUEERS golf,

YADIYADI yoda ,DONT BLAME THE COACH ,all he CAN do is put the players on the pitch , its up to them to respond

GOLF "THE GOLDEN SHOWER WANKS" GOLF

bert -RUM

too sour to talk about your team MILKEY LICKER ,like I said there are a lot of HASBEENS in the league but my little alcholic lush you have never even been anywhere,you talk about MEERS & SLATER & SULLY listen to their past
slater - capped for Canada youth & senior\86ers
Meers -capped for Canada youth & senior\seattle sounders 1 st pick overall NASL , asked to try out for CELTIC / 86ers leading goal scorer for min played/9 nations cup(4 top goal )/prov .cup champ.(QUEENSPARKRANGERS)/1 IMPERIAL CUP/2 LOSES prov.cup/pacific rimcup 2 times/pack cup (MVP)/FVSL prem league champs/
sully-done it all/
:D CAPPED FOR SCOTLAND/that says it all TWAT

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw

Sid if you looked at the draw you would have seen that the Rangers are playing either Poco/wack,probably Poco.If Delta can beat Peg and Rangers get bye the Favorites,then it would shape up for quite a final.Rangers vs Delta in the rematch.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree but

Yes,

he can just put the players on the pitch but he also has to know where to put them and who to put out there.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: pac cup

Originally posted by sid
bert -RUM

too sour to talk about your team MILKEY LICKER ,like I said there are a lot of HASBEENS in the league but my little alcholic lush you have never even been anywhere,you talk about MEERS & SLATER & SULLY listen to their past
slater - capped for Canada youth & senior\86ers
Meers -capped for Canada youth & senior\seattle sounders 1 st pick overall NASL , asked to try out for CELTIC / 86ers leading goal scorer for min played/9 nations cup(4 top goal )/prov .cup champ.(QUEENSPARKRANGERS)/1 IMPERIAL CUP/2 LOSES prov.cup/pacific rimcup 2 times/pack cup (MVP)/FVSL prem league champs/
sully-done it all/
:D CAPPED FOR SCOTLAND/that says it all TWAT

All that talent...:rolleyes: and you guys continue to get shitkicked by every team in this league ... coaching ???

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is always next year.

Delta won. End of story.

It would be nice if someone who actually played came on here and gave there side, but in the meantime yoda, and I will do our best to make excuses for our club.:rolleyes:

Coaching is a major concern. There were at least four guys on the pitch Sunday for GEU that shouldn't have been there. The two forwards haven't had any finish all year so it shouldn't be a suprise that they haden't scored a goal in two full games. Training is virtually non-existent with this bunch of guys, and the attitudes are shite. Tell certain people that they will be playing on the CAT team on the weekend, and they'll quit. There is still a chance that GEU can make Provincials, but how many guys do you think will be at training this week? Will there even be training? I guess there is always next year. Until then, I'll just wonder how good we're going to be.
All that talent... and you guys continue to get shitkicked by every team in this league ... coaching ???
Everyone except you guys. Pretty ironic that we have to hope you guys make the final. GEU cheering for Poco and Delta? Shocking.

TheRob'sviewsarehisownandinnowayaretheviewsofGEUsoccerclub.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: pac cup

Originally posted by snowman

All that talent...:rolleyes: and you guys continue to get shitkicked by every team in this league ... coaching ???

TheRob,

I think snowman was referring to ALU not GEU?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superfoxs/Hibee

your mindless drivel has got my goat enough to force a response... Cainy is top drawer and could still be in the VMSL, however he chose PAU in the Valley over SU in the Metro League... doesn't that make him loyal to your mob??? just because he has a few class words to say about an ex-teammate doesn't make him any more dodgy than you two muckers!!!
BTW Superfoxs, while your in TO the missus was out at the Miragee with the lads!!!:eek: Naughty, naughty girl!!!;)

GuinnessjuststickingupforfellowSUlads!!!:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's shitty, TR.

You know, if your management had any balls, they'd let the coach go, and overhaul the team. What do you guys need 5 teams in the club for, anyhow? Pull up the better players from the Cat team, and the better Knights, and keep only the committed players from the Premier side.

You need consistent training to make any team work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0