Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU

Hey SID,

What's the deal? Best team in the valley (bush league) out of the cup. Losing to the worst team in the valley WTF. Here's a question for you: Why would a guy like Billy Jackson play centerback, he has scored more big goals than any one in the league and you play him at centerback? I got an idea, why don't you give Perkins a run up front? Maybe you could sub him for Slater? As good as he is you think you would have slaughtered ALdergrove. Hey, JTL care to comment on the game?

Sounds like ALU needs a coach, with all the good players in the valley, ney the lower mainland, playing for ALU you'd think winning the league and the Pak would be a cakewalk.

Note to self, green beer gives one hell of a hangover!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU - Aldergrove

Unlucky Sid.

Any comments about this one anyone?
Needless to say we're very interested and surprised.
I see a red card was doled out.
Maybe this could have affected the result.
Has Aldergrove picked up players?

Wow

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red cards

Very late in the game, Billy Jackson for chirping. Game was already over, sort a like their cup run.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid Henry!

Premier Division # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
3 ALU Razorbacks 17 10 1 6 28 25 31
4 Delta Metro United 18 9 4 5 36 19 31
5 GEU Ultra 18 9 3 6 45 32 30
6 Surrey City Pegasus 17 8 2 7 38 29 26
7 Townsend Park 18 8 2 8 40 32 26
8 GN Sporting Club 18 4 3 11 19 33 15
9 Surrey United 18 3 0 15 15 62 9
10 Aldergrove United 18 2 1 15 25 72 7

If you had to pick, in a cup game, when all the good players step it up, would you take Aldergrove to beat beat ALU. It sounds like they didn't just squeak it out either.

Give us the details Sid what really happened? Was it just bad coaching? Maybe at practice on Tuesday you could work on this

Fore! May we play through?

ifyouhavetimecouldyoutellmewhatIdidwrongonthatbreakaway?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a reminder.

Unless you know for sure that someone on TTP doesn't mind if anyone knows who he/she actually is there will be no revealing of identities.

Thanks,

Your friendly moderatror, TheRob(aka: TheNob, ThRob, The BLob, blah, blah, blah.)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
prettyshittycall

alu are out , takes a team to win & comPEAT,loosing the way we did was embarasing !!:mad: ,but yapping des not loose games,BJ sweeping, you could tell he lacked 2 weeks off training,but he can be his own worst enemy,the ref didnt help (martin):p :p :eek: ,not making any calls,fouls were created (yellows)but did call a fcuking thing(tart),BJ was pretty frustrated at the whole game,no0one was on ,not even Jackthelad,lets here your game BORED(congrats by the way), 2nd spotter a fcuking joke, the ref took himself out of the pressure zone 1-0 30 min left,ref makes a call,fcuking worst call I have seen in a while ,even worst than Sweeper been sent off against the delta babies.no way in a game like that should that 2nd spotter have been called ,DOHERTY your living in your old - mans fcuking dream (TWAT).I wonder if B.BROWN went home & swilled a fcuking 40 pounder of WHISKEY after watching that call,BOBBY BROWN swallow your fcuking pride & get rid of the fat LEMON (yellow top), he is a fcuking disgrase to the REF. ASSociation in the valley,
I would like to congradulate poco & the arch ,great year lads
poco league champs ,well done lads,by the way BORED do you want to play summer ball with us:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

A

andyco

aldergrove

i play for aldergrove, we did pick up two players but they played in youth this year. they both played for chilliwack gold and are about 18 years old. Man did it feel good to win, the rangers are the next to feel the wrath of aldergrove.We have youth and heart on our side.

my bad on making new thread

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: aldergrove

Originally posted by andyco
i play for aldergrove, we did pick up two players but they played in youth this year. they both played for chilliwack gold and are about 18 years old. Man did it feel good to win, the rangers are the next to feel the wrath of aldergrove.We have youth and heart on our side.

Welcome to TTP, nice first post. You go girl! Look out Rangers.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question

Does anyone know what happened in the overtime game between Towns and SU?

No matter what happened SU will finish first, but if Towns win, they go on in the Pak, if they lose, GN goes through.

Any results?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: aldergrove

Originally posted by andyco
We have youth and heart on our side

Is age and pacemakers a liability?
That and a chronic drinking problem?

HA: no word on the FVSL site with respect to TP and SU.
Anyone? Anyone?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TP v SU

The game is still on the website as TBA, they are pretty good at keeping it updated. Maybe they haven't played yet? Poco is scheduled to play either GN or TP this sunday so maybe it is going on this week?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat chance

This snow must be causing havok for schedulers! Hopefully we get a lot of rain today so the snow can melt, and games can be played Wed, Thurs, and Fri.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL

Curious what YOU thought about the ALU v ALdergrove game were. Seeing as how you don't play in this league, I think you ARE an ALU supporter? How did SLATER play? I thought he would have filled the net against them?

What was this stuff about transferring before the deadline, only someone who plays can transfer. Maybe you do play, just not in the Pak??????

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: JTL

Originally posted by bored
Curious what YOU thought about the ALU v ALdergrove game were. Seeing as how you don't play in this league, I think you ARE an ALU supporter? How did SLATER play? I thought he would have filled the net against them?

I was at the game on the weekend and Slater was shocking. Aldergrove showed a lot of heart and I hope they can squeak a few more out.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0