Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

PAU 2 Poco 1. They're knocked out of the cup so atleast we should give them the league.

ALU 7 Ald 0. ALU to show very strong form from now until April 7.

GEU 3 DU 1. I still think GEU are one of the better teams in the league.

I can't be bothered with any of the other games.

Good luck to both Poco and Peace Arch this weekend. May the best bastards win.

Jack the Lad.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullshite

Ididn't get to vote .

JTL your'e an idiot !

I suppose Slater will score all 7 .:rolleyes: since no one else rates .

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
games

are all games on
PREDICTIONS

geu 1-delta-1
PAU 1-joko-0
ALD-0 -ALU-4
SLATER has quit till next year,due to a work commitment!!
by the way slater is not alu> it takes a whole team to win!!
this is just one wildboar's opinion

;) :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

PADDYWASASAINT-SIDAINT:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wankerforever

slats is finished for this season
ya wee bluenoser
10 points clead
were on our way to paradise

CELLIC FOREVER
NABOTER:D :D ;) :eek: ;)

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope I'm not alone here when I say enough talk of this slater idiot. One, he 's not leading the league in scoring....Allthough his 6 goals against mighty aldergrove aided his run... Two, he's not even close to matching the speed and skill of the top strikers in this league. Against GEU( the fastest and biggest team in the valley) he looked like a over 80 beer league bitch. Sid. the only one on your shite team who deserves mention is your keeper( and maybe his ball and chain with the huge rack). So shut the fukc up about old has beens.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to the topic at hand.

This is the Pak Cup Thread. Post league predictions in the FVSL Premier Thread. Post Pak predictions here. It's not that hard is it?:rolleyes:

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harsh Words From Lance.

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
I hope I'm not alone here when I say enough talk of this slater idiot. One, he 's not leading the league in scoring....Allthough his 6 goals against mighty aldergrove aided his run... Two, he's not even close to matching the speed and skill of the top strikers in this league. Against GEU( the fastest and biggest team in the valley) he looked like a over 80 beer league bitch.

I must agree with you lance, I have heard enough of Sid's team for a while. However, I must strongly disagree with a few of your points. I too am a GEU supporter but I have seen a few of ALU's games and although Slater is one of the laziest players I have ever seen, he is clinical around the net and seems to score every time I watch their team play.

I am also not too sure about GEU being the fastest team in the league. I think PAU are the quickest team. Mr. Armstrong supports the same team as me but seems to be short of a few marbles upstairs.

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy George
Maybe you're right about peace arch being the fastest.......fastest to exit the pak cup that is. George ...who the fukc are you?
The rob,
Are you too cool to practice with us now? I hope you're doing some running on your own...

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
touche MR Armstrong...

well done PAU, you finished well in league, but i agree with lance....how was the 5-1 thrashing from Pegs?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by GoldenGoal
touche MR Armstrong...

well done PAU, you finished well in league, but i agree with lance....how was the 5-1 thrashing from Pegs?

the sun shines on a dogs ass someday...........

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time will tell, Mr Sage...

Pegs is a young team, well guided and built from a strong youth program. The "Dog" you refer to is actually a horse. Wait to see whats in store. The club will continue to provide winners. Ie: Pak cup winners last year, as well as league winners...
what have you done lately?? This young Pegs team is following a strong tradition of winners.

Get off your pony...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know what the outcome of the SU-TP mini game was? I'd like to update the pool, and get it open again.

One other score for the day. In a sh****er, Aldergrove upsets Allouette 4-2.:eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR

Does that mean that ALD goes through and ALU and sid are eliminated?

If this is true, then our make up game on Wed. is huge for ALU to make the B.C.'s

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wed game

correct me if I am wrong but the game on wednesday only determines who finishes in third place outright. dmu is tied right now for third with alu. if alu wins then they clinch third, dmu fourth, and geu fifth. sc peg cant catch anyone. so as it stands dmu and alu are in the bc's. hate to say but yes it is true.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alu - grove

nice showing in the cup alu. hey sid what happened i thought you predicted a win. you guys go out and chirp at geu all game and tell us that we wont win another game in the cup, well you can tell your big man up front that never wins a ball in the air that we have won two more cup games than alu has. :D :D :D :D :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry can, i didn't clarify

What i meant was that the game is important for ALU, not Peg.

They are in third and only the top 3 teams go on to the B.C's, unless one of those top three make it to the Pak final.
So in order for ALU to outright clinch a spot in the B.C.'s and take 3rd place alone, they must tie or beat us (Peg) on Wednesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0