Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hidden messages??!!

Originally posted by knvb
When the going gets tough Sage gets going...... Yeah I knew that one already. He was one of the first overboard. I think he took with him Skip,beast, Viking, Cainy, Friedbread, Superfoxs etc....

Good luck in the league finial Surrey Unit.... sorry...Peace Arch United. :rolleyes:

come on KNVB, you know you want to come play for us too.........I mean, all this time you keep talking about our team/league, and the number of games you come watch (then you turn around and slag the team/league). It's ok to admit it, you're a closet PAUer......lets face it, we have way more fun, have pints together after games (without half the team thinking they're better than the other half), and don't dagger each other behind each others back. And we play in a good league at a descent level.
Seeing how you're one of the few quality lads left on that so called "team" called SU, we'd consider having you come play with us ;) ........but you'd have to buy first round :D

Sagemakingofferknvbcan'trefuse :p

PS what are you doing May long-weekend:confused:

Yankee

Jan 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid? Is that you?

That was a pretty obvious "poach" we witnessed there.

The only thing that baffles me is the fact that I understood it.;) It was readable. Must not be Sid after all.

I don't think KNVB will "lower" himself to play in the FVSL. The opportunity to play against the Serbian White Beagles and pad his stats is just too tempting to resist.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Sage, Rangerforever hold my Valley rights through the 2010 season. Perhaps after that. If you don't go find another first place team to go to.....:rolleyes:

Even if he didn't I couldn't play for you guys anyways, you cost me $20.00 in the TTP Pak. pool. A pool in which you didn't see fit to enter. I guess I should have known from that alone. Why should I pick you to win when you won't even pick yourself?

Yankee I didn't score on Serbia, but I did put 3 past Croatia's much weaker defense. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage, EASY SHOVEY!!!

you're one of the few quality lads left on that so called "team" called SU
BTW, If Knvb was to buy a round it would have to be the first, because you, Skip and Fenian would have to leave for dinner after the first pint (as usual):rolleyes: I can't remember any of you (OK maybe Fenian) that stuck around after practice or a match for that matter for a few bevies!!! Sounds like a bunch of lip service to me :eek:

GuinnnesswantstowishalloftheladsfromPAUgoodluckthisweekend

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
eeeaasy shovey!

Listen Shovey, Fenian and I were sometime the ONLY lads left drinking pints in the changeroom with MF. How sick is THAT! I think you may have been there two, but only because you lost your shirt at looney boy!! :eek:

Cheers for the well wishes this weekend. It should be a good match.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
blockbuster trade

Originally posted by knvb
Sorry Sage, Rangerforever hold my Valley rights through the 2010 season. :D

no worries knvb, we've just made a huge transfer offer to Rangers for your rights........we threw in a bag of used balls, a swedish penis pump and a $10 gift certificate to Hooters. They're willing to sell us your rights and they're throwing in Kenny Cormack too :D

Sagejustweelinganddealing

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be so shovey, SHOVEY!

Originally posted by Guinness

BTW, If Knvb was to buy a round it would have to be the first, because you, Skip and Fenian would have to leave for dinner after the first pint (as usual):rolleyes: I can't remember any of you (OK maybe Fenian) that stuck around after practice or a match for that matter for a few bevies!!! Sounds like a bunch of lip service to me :eek:

GuinnnesswantstowishalloftheladsfromPAUgoodluckthisweekend

hey, who used to shotgun those pints with ya while we were getting ready to go ride......that's right, it was good old Sagemeister.

cheers for the good luck wish buddy.......come see the match, we'll have a Guinness to celebrate after :D

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: blockbuster trade

Originally posted by Sage

no worries knvb, we've just made a huge transfer offer to Rangers for your rights........we threw in a bag of used balls, a swedish penis pump and a $10 gift certificate to Hooters. They're willing to sell us your rights and they're throwing in Kenny Cormack too :D

I cant believe you threw in your pump sage, now what are you going to use saturday nights before the roxy.

back to the potato i suppose:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's what I know so far. Surrey United is to play Townsheed Friday night 7:30 @ Bear Creek park. The game will be two 15 min. golden goal situation halves and P.K.'s (if needed) to decided it after that.

There are a few funny thing here. Surrey is already through no matter what the out come. So they could just dress 7 and a goalie and let Townshead walk down the park and score in the first 20 seconds and it would be over. Nice after a quick drive from Chilliwack. GN would then be out and TH in. Or they could play the game and win :rolleyes: then TH would be out and GN is in.

Only in the Valley.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking...

Only in the Valley.

No kidding. I will say this- SU should be motivated to beat TP, simply because you want to eliminate any higher caliber teams first. I think most teams, including SU, would prefer to face GN than TP in the later rounds.

Otherwise, you have a very good point. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Big Willy pull off a similar stunt though.

thereyougoKNVB-myonecomplimentoftheyear

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUKING QUITTER KN v-d

TYPICAL TWAT ,let the other team win fcuking TWAT,go fcuking stick your 2 fingers up your ARSE TWAT ,fcuking let the other team win(head shake)thats why S.U. metro are a bunch of valley REJECTS:p :p ;) :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What?

Sid I know your a moron, but I think you've out done yourself this time. If you get your mom to re- read it to you ( be sure to ask her to go slow) I was only kidding. I said they could do that. I didn't say they were going to do that. Moron. Read some sarcasm into it.

Fcuk your stupid!

BTW, how the hell am I going to win this month most irritating if you keep coming out with gems like that? Knock it off.

Vote KNVB

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid henry

Sid is pissed off because he has to look in the mirror every morning! Can you imagine? I have pity for him

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As per Sids request

Anyone who is interested I see Poco winning the league on a 3 - 1 result, Bored, Snowman and Sliver all to get on the sheet.

Sweeper:)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BORED

that will be great fun SUNDAY ,when we get to see my little HALF PINT friend dressed up!!all you have to do is paint your face black & you can be LEPREAUCOON for the day ya fcukin cnut!!
lets here your prediction for SUN game against the all mighty ARCH:rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid henry

Please don't refer to me as friend, even though there probably isn't anyone out there who likes you any more than I do. And we all know what I think of you!

Predictions:

-good game, hard fought, winner to take the league!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atta boy Sweep

Balls to the walls baby.

Man, this seriously is the biggest clash in a long, long time.

PAs midfield and strikers are very talented and looked impressive in the last match.
PoCo has depth coming out of their ying-yangs everywhere, strong defensively and are a tight cohesive unit. (Very similar to Sage's ass - You should have entered the pool:p)

I'm on the fence on this one.
2-2 tie, PoCo wins the league.

Good luck guys and congrats on a great year to both sides.

Chickenshitforever.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage avoids the pool

Originally posted by Rangerforever
(Very similar to Sage's ass - You should have entered the pool:)
I'm on the fence on this one.
2-2 tie, PoCo wins the league.

Good luck guys and congrats on a great year to both sides.

I think Sage didn't want to predict the early exit and he didn't want to part with his money by not predicting it!

I agree with Ranger. Has been a good season for both sides and having one game to determine the league champ works out great. Should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0