Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sage avoids the pool

Originally posted by bored

I think Sage didn't want to predict the early exit and he didn't want to part with his money by not predicting it!

I'll say it again for the "learning-challenged" out there........ I didn't enter cause of the presidents cup games (div1 who?).

BTW Boring, how many points did you lose in your pool for our game :confused: or maybe you did the smart thing and picked PAU to win ;)

Sagejust$20richerthanmost

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sid henry

predictions:

-good game, hard fought, winner to take the league! [/B][/QUOTE]

ASS I thought fcuking chicken(bok,bok,bok,bok,bok,)
pee-on -bored
pee-on -BORED:confused: :( :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tossers

I'm gonna interject here for a moment to tell these clowns who post about not entering a pool...

Why do you think there are prizes for winning sub-pools? If the overall pool was a walk in the park, then what the fcuk is the point of even having one?

Do you think I have the fcuking foggiest clue about any division in the Valley? Does KNVB or Kurgan? It's all about having a bit of fun and adding more interest to the league in general.

Twats.

Yours in trying not to sound bitter, but fcuking 'ell :rolleyes:

~TB.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb / sage

I hate to keep agreeing with people, but I agree with KNVB. Having some fun.

Sage: I believe I was the only one who took POCO to advance first, and PEG to advance second with PAU eliminated. I put my money where my mouth is instead of just mouthing off.

Sid, truly you are the stupidest fcuk alive....
Life in prison for stupidity, at least in there the guys don't mind when you grab their balls. I'm picking PAU to trounce POCO but 8 goals, what are you??? You cannot be this stupid.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Sage avoids the pool

Originally posted by Sage
........ I didn't enter cause of the presidents cup games (div1 who?).

Hey Ronaldo, enough with the high and mighty shite.
That's twice you've had a go at Div. 1.
How long do you think this hiding behind a Brazilian flag lasts?
Just exactly how long have you been in the show?
Because I distinctly remember someone stuffing one in our onion bag in a President's Cup final say, oh, three years ago?
You've been a Div. 1 player most of your life.
Relax and step down off your lofty perch buddy. :eek:

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pool

Who picked the Rangers to win?RF,MR,Dude,who were the other 2 .Me thinks TR and Regs knew a safe bet when they saw one.Knvb you need a different coin.The only way Rangers get a rematch with Delta would be in the final,would be nice.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Sage avoids the pool

Originally posted by Rangerforever

Hey Ronaldo, enough with the high and mighty shite.
How long do you think this hiding behind a Brazilian flag lasts?
Because I distinctly remember someone stuffing one in our onion bag in a President's Cup final say, oh, three years ago?

I believe Sage was the one who 'has been around this league a long time and scored a good many goals' yada yada yada

Interesting when the truth comes out isn't it? Enjoy your brief stay 'in the show'

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you click the number beside the teams in the pool you can see who picked who?

the pool was closed awfully quickly, not all of the boys from PAU got to re-register.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bored
If you click the number beside the teams in the pool you can see who picked who?.

I didn't know about that little feature. Thanks for the info Bored:)

I hope you did lots of running at training tonight. Sorry I couldn't be there :p

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sage avoids the pool

Originally posted by Rangerforever

there's something to brag about....."you beat us in the presidents cup a few years ago".
offcourse I was a div1 player for a while, but it's cause i was 17-18 years old at the time.........what's your excuse? I got tired of scoring 20+ goals a year down there, and decided to move up (unlike you guys, I don't make myself feel better by beating up on weaker div1 teams).
Now a first year team comprised of some Surrey, whiterock and langley guys is challenging for the league title.......that is why I'm on this "lofty perch" buddy.

Bored:
I thought we agreed you weren't gonna talk out your ass again. I've scored more goals in the show than you've had hot meals......I don't know about assists though, according to sid you're the king in that department!

gonna be a good match...........

Sageshiningbootswhilehetypes

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sage

Must talk out my ass, I put my money where my mouth is.

Last I checked you weren't a first year team, we played you last year. You are a collection of rounders from where ever.

Goals and assists, who cares, we both would rather be kept off the scoreboard and win, than fill the net and loose. ( I think you'd agree?)

Good luck Sunday, hoping it doesn't snow. Gotta go, got a hot meal waiting for me.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage

Sage,

Give us the number on the back of your shirt! I want to count how many you get this weekend, goals and assists!!!!!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage

What the hell is your point?

You think that your too good for Div.1? You say that you played there when you were 17-18 and got bored?

I started playing in Premier when I was 17, and i can tell ya that there are still quality teams in Div.1, especially from surrey (Rangers and Storm to name a few).

Any given day, these teams could beat anyone, so why don't you slow down, get your head out of your ass, and enjoy your last game before the B.C's this weekend.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sage

Originally posted by Sage
I got tired of scoring 20+ goals a year down there, and decided to move up

Sorry TR, I'm off topic.

Au contraire mon ami:
The reason you moved up was because your club went into the Metro league and therefore your side went into premier from Division 1.
Which was good because your side was worthy and along with us :rolleyes: "beating everyone else up week in week out".

Again, relax, come on back down to earth.

RFsurprisedatSage'sarrogance

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
spicy stuff

Bored:

I agree, I'd also rather win a game/league etc than score goals in games that we lose in. I was just trying to make a point to Ranger earlier, but it looks like you didn't get it.

I hope the weather holds up.....they say it's supposed to snow; that's gonna suck.

House-of-breasts:

put down that chicken-drumstick and get on a treadmill.......the shape you're in you wouldn't make our div3 team. (I know, I know, you beat us once this year.....where's the parade?)

Rangerforever:

not being arrogant my friend (we are buddies right ;) )........just pointing out some facts.
Stick around after the match on sunday, we'll have a pint :p

moderators:

I know I know, get back on topic

SageintroublewithironfistedTTPmoderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars