Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wiser's O' Plenty

It might of taken me a while to reply the horseshite antics of the Geu and Allouette game last Friday night. I was at close range for the incident involving one of my teammates. As for that family of ignorant Irish pricks running the show with that team along with that idiot "Razorback" that finally got his socks dirty last Saturday afternoon-lots of class boys. I'm sure we will see you somewhere along the way since you-and yes I mean you Gary Corr, didn't have the guts to show your face on Saturday. Typical Irishman, all talk Mr. Corr. Hey H-Dog nad Gong-Show- The Wiser's sure went down good on Friday. Hey H-Dog, how was Harry Potter again?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Peg 2 Delta 1

Originally posted by Skytrain
Delta to win over Surrey Peg, Should be close game but Delta does have the stronger side.

Hello,

Surrey City Pegasus 2 - Delta Metro 1

It was a close game as Skytrain predicted, but we had Delta's number friday night. I'll be the first to admit that Delta hit two crossbars .... nevertheless we buried our chances when we had them where they did not. This games serves Delta right b/c they barely tied us last time ....

Delta's only goal came from a long ball from center where it unfortunately bounced over our keeper's head in the horrible weather friday night. Otherwise, the game was tight. We did have the pressure in the second half and Delta's young guns struggled to keep up with our physical play.

Overall it was a good win for us! :D

But .... what is up with getting kicked out of the John Oliver changerooms at 10:00pm? Terrible ....

Bollocks

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC Peg 2 Delta 1

Originally posted by Bollocks

Hello,

Surrey City Pegasus 2 - Delta Metro 1

Overall it was a good win for us! :D

But .... what is up with getting kicked out of the John Oliver changerooms at 10:00pm? Terrible ....

Bollocks

good win. Sounds as if this time Surrey Peg showed up to play.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: SC Peg 2 Delta 1

good win. Sounds as if this time Surrey Peg showed up to play.

Skytrain,

No doubt ... if only we played like that against you guys the second time around .... :(

Bollocks

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Player?

Bullocks,

I noticed that Adam Costly showed up on the score-sheet for the Delta Premier squad. Is this perhaps a typo? I thought he played for our club? If not...what happened? BTW: looks like your win over the weekend keeps you in the hunt for top three...and to fullfill my prediction for you guys at the start of this season! Good job!

I also noticed Jeremy Low's name on the scoresheet for the Razorbacks. If the Razorbacks are stocked with a bunch of cnuts, this guy isn't one of them. In fact, he doesn't fit their mold at all...a very good player, and certainly not someone who is going to grab anyone's package. I would be very interested (if I were the manager of another Premier team) to find out if he's happy being associated with that lot.

Dude.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: holy shite

Previously posted by lancearsmstrong:

Computer geeks, English teachers, and Pocoalouettesurrey shite eaters,

After reading all the horse shite that you all write, I have come to the conclusion that I'm getting out of here. Maybe it was the way "Bored" smeared illiteracy all over my screen. Hands down the fattest retard in here. It's possible that it was sharing the network with Skytrain, a fat bitch who thinks pauly shore is funny, a fat bitch who can't wait for the xfl to start up again, a bitch who we all know watches wrestling. Could it be the overkill of surrey fat bastards. Everything that dude where's my car wrote made me shut my computer off...what a shithead. The list goes on and on. I even turned into a loser in this coward dot com.
fukc this shite....

Have fun nerds in your imaginary alias world.

You all know how it works.....now it's your turn to say something tough!!!!
At least quote me then put me down.

And this, posted by Dolomite......

dolo is leaving the piss...it's been grand......yall couldn't figure me out.....if only one of yall had my hacking skills....by the way i got bill clintons phone # if anyone wants it.......i hope u figured out that i don't play for geu..or even play soccer for that matter....i don't even live in canada.....i accidently stumbled upon this website......you canucks aren't the brightest bunch are ya......i got dan sherman to email me every sunday with all the results......i know more about anyone of your league results before you do......i don't want to get personal but some of you should get a life.....dammmmm
p.s
axe any of your video stores about a dolomite movie......he is a standup comedian....
the human tornado
good luck in your season ladies
off and gone for good
good

Sound pretty similar. Fcuking idiot.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: "Loser Derby"

Originally posted by Fibuless
Originally posted by bored
2-2

Fitting result, bunch of inbred hacks.

Hmmmmmm....just a quick question about your hacks comment my fellow good man and soccer expert? What team was it that No longer has a player on it that has put a certain soccer player out for probably the remainder of the season? Broken leg...dislocated ankle and torn ligaments???????? Must have been the angle he got hit at that made it bad right!!

OH yeah! If you took your head out of your ass BORED for at least a second or two to see the sun shine you would realize it was your @#$%%^ team. The "ALLMIGHTY ALOUETTE take 3 points" however we can United.

And....yes...... when that injured player comes back.....it will be so much fun to beat Alouette.

I was referring to both teams moron, I don't play for either one.

I noticed this earlier, all you GEU guys talk about what great things you are going to do, and then go on to make excuses for what you couldn't do.

Tell me about how good you are going to be next year.

I made a prediction earlier that you guys would finish the year in 6th place ( I did say tied with Alouette but you can't even keep up with them) How did you guys do on the week-end. I believe one of your boys said you were going to enjoy kicking Peace Arch's ass, how'd that go???

TR: I agree with who ever said Jeremy is a good guy and doesn't fit in with the pack of losers in Pitt Meadows. Hey Peg nice win. (Does that make you feel better Rob)

It is looking like a three tier league, isn't it. Who made that statement earlier? Peace Arch and Poco (tier One) Aldergrove, surrey and GN (tier three) the rest (tier two)

Can't we all just get along, I don't think so.

Lance will be sadly missed.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dominion are NOT as good as they think they are!

Originally posted by TheRob
I was just reading the last couple of pages here, and one thought popped into my head. Why can't we all just get along?:rolleyes:

Just once I'd like to come on here, and see Skytrain say,"Nice game Ranger. You played really well today." Or see bored say something polite and constructive for a change. ........................................................................................................
Whatever. I guess this moderator can always dream. ;)

TRfeelingalotofloveintheairtoday.

Blah, blah, blah,

If that is what you dream about, its you who needs help.(or maybe a poster of Britney Spears)

Maybe you should lead by example. Of course you would rather live in Mission that Poco. There are no cows to tip in Poco!!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: "Loser Derby"

I noticed this earlier, all you GEU guys talk about what great things you are going to do, and then go on to make excuses for what you couldn't do.

Tell me about how good you are going to be next year..

Lets hear it "GEU Guys" about your 5 nil loss against PA. All talk no show. Even your own sideline was guessing how much PA would win by. the T-shirts used as a second strip were a nice touch though.:rolleyes:

skytrainnotimpressedpocoboysweretheonlyoneshavingpintsatthegame:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0 - 5 Peace Arch

Perhaps you should go the way of lance, and Dolomite. Or should I say Lancomite.

Your favorite line, "Tell me how good you're going to be next year," is as old, and boring as the inbred hack thing. How many times have you said that now? 15, 16? How good do you think you'll be next year? Two losses to "second tier" teams. Pretty sad. Dominion is nowhere near as good as they think they are. That's getting old to, but at least it is true.

You are correct, I would rather live in Mission that Poco. And what do you mean there are no cows to tip in Poco. I was in your shitbox of a town on Sunday, and saw them everywhere.:eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU 0 - 5 Peace Arch

Originally posted by TheRob
Perhaps you should go the way of lance, and Dolomite. Or should I say Lancomite.

Your favorite line, "Tell me how good you're going to be next year," is as old, and boring as the inbred hack thing. How many times have you said that now? 15, 16? How good do you think you'll be next year? Two losses to "second tier" teams. Pretty sad. Dominion is nowhere near as good as they think they are. That's getting old to, but at least it is true.

You are correct, I would rather live in Mission that Poco. And what do you mean there are no cows to tip in Poco. I was in your shitbox of a town on Sunday, and saw them everywhere.:eek:

You sure didn't feel the love for very long, did you? I don't think you should take all this so personaly. I was referring to the Premier team, you don't play for them.
I have said this before and I'll say it again. Poco doesn't think they are all that good, they just think that the rest of the league is poor. (PA is not bad, but the rest....)

Tough to make it a whole season undefeated no matter how poor the competition. Poco may again lose to a second tier team, when you finish at the top of the league you can only lose to teams that are below you. (Rob, I am trying to be nice so I didn't say beneath)

Did you have come out of Maple Ditch because you couldn't find something you needed? Like a soccer team worth watching?

Where I live has nothing to do with shitty 'your' team is.

Is the Rob still feeling the love? I am!

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alouette vs Aldergrove

Not much of a game!!

5-0 at half, and a boring second half. It looks like Aldergrove have hit their usless streak again. They don't appear to be interested:eek: :eek:

Ah well, we'll take the three points.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
grove

I don't think its that they aren't interested, I think they are just really bad. I think it's time for contraction unless there are some Div 1 teams that can and are willing to play every week in Premier.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Alouette vs Aldergrove

Originally posted by scouser
Not much of a game!!

5-0 at half, and a boring second half. It looks like Aldergrove have hit their usless streak again. They don't appear to be interested:eek: :eek:

Ah well, we'll take the three points.

One of the few games Alouette can say they earned.:D

Where's Razor? Thought he would be celebrating this World Cup Victory:rolleyes:

Bored and TR,

Anymore of this love shite and you two can get a room:eek: I'm sure Dude and FatMonkey could recommend one.

Yoda,

Finally got the call to the show on the weekend, you were the man of the match in my opinion, wasn't to hard to get on a day that the rest of the squad appeared to be wanting to be at home than on the pitch. well done Mr. Fort!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't do that.

His head is swollen enough as it is. He doesn't need you telling him he was the man of the match. He wouldn't even play the whole reserve game. It's below him now I guess. Big headed bastard.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

skytrainnotimpressedpocoboysweretheonlyoneshavingpintsatthegame:eek:

And you call me shite-face forever?
All you talk about is the bottle buddy.:D

TR: I suppose I won't see Yoda at our match eh?
Big heeded bastard.:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We play you on Saturday, so he might stoop down to our level:rolleyes:for the day.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: grove

I don't think its that they aren't interested, I think they are just really bad. I think it's time for contraction unless there are some Div 1 teams that can and are willing to play every week in Premier.

1. You definitely have a TTP addiction problem. Go ahead and borrow Skytrain’s 12-step manual.

2. I don’t think contraction is necessary, but a strict adherence to a league promotion / demotion policy is. It may take a couple of years to sort out, because as I see it, as the Premier team goes, so do reserves. The league & clubs need to treat the Reserve team as an extension to the club…nothing more, nothing less. We can’t have independent teams playing in the Reserve league. Promotion to Premier needs to be earned by placing top 2, and like the VMSL, no Club w/ two teams in Premier. If they establish firm policy, and stick to it, the quality gap will shrink to an overall higher level.

Skytrain: my short love affair w/ the Monkey has ended. We've been having a pretty good go at each other in the Refs thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0