Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too Seriously indeed

I think, not only does Bored take his soccer too seriously but he also takes our posts too seriously.

Oh well, I am not going to worry about what some POCO guy thinks of us here in Maple Ridge because he lives in POCO.
Nothing to brag about there.

See you at the game tonight Bored.

:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bored
Half the fun is being with your mates, drinking beer and hanging out, no doubt.

The drinking is great, just the obsession gets a little tiresome. Maple Ridge seems to takes the drinking more seriously than the game.

Having a soccer game is a good excuse to get drunk, maple ridge seems to think that getting drunk is a good excuse to have a soccer game.

Where do you sign up to play for MapleRidge?:D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's going to bring the barbeque to tonights game. :confused:

Hot dogs and beer sound good to me.

TR get it sorted out !! ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alrighty then.

OK Sliver it's sorted out. You'll bring the BBQ, Skytrain can bring the beer, and Bored can bring the Burgs, and buns. ;)

Sound good?

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BEER!!!

BEER , it's not an option , unlike bbq's etc . I do believe i'll have a couple pints myself . I look forward to seeing everyone there , at least until I pass out . Last minute prediction ... GEU by 2 , and Corr ... passed out or beaten up by 2am . Lots of luck to both .

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another quick note . Don't ttp BORED too much about his drinking comments , it's a sensitive subject in november . Besides , he can handle himself with the best of them . I personally have seen him polish off a whole 26r of sunny D straight up and still drive himself to LA J J'S for a quicky . Anyone can top that your a better man than I !

S

Speedy

Yes 'The Rob'

Hagi is on the pitch!!!

I just found out about this site the other day. So how did you know it was me? Did my name 'SPEEDY' give it away?!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Class of the FVSL

Hey Razorbacks! Who was that idiot walking up and down your sideline on Friday night, screaming at Scotty Kerr?

What a classless bunch of Fcuks you guys are. What little respect I had for your "coach" is gone after the little mele last night. For those who weren't there, the Allouette coach comes onto the field during the mele, and slaps a GEU guy in the nuts twice. The GEU guy grabs him, and is ready to dummy him when the ref decides to "notice" what's going on. Red card. GEU is down a man, and that is the only reason Allouette tied it.

Hope you're proud of the point. It was well earned. :rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Loser Derby"

2-2

Fitting result, bunch of inbred hacks.

Corr made an ass of himself, not the Corr that we predicted would embarrass himself and his team, but still a Corr.

Who's the idiot from GEU who is gonna miss games becasue he got involved with a moron like Corr.
I think those two were born as siamese(sp?) twins, attatched at the head, one brain between the two of them.

Any arrests?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting Old

Don't forget, those two teams of "inbred hacks"(the inbred thing is getting old by the way, time for some new material)both beat mighty POCO.

Who's the idiot from POCO who got sent off during their game against Allouette?;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored

I think bored has won the loser derby.
I praise the GEU player for going after Corr because someone needs to give that guy a good pounding to shut him up. We're all tired of listening to his crap on the sidelines.
Alouette should have been down a couple of men for all the hacking they did to GEU ankles. They should thank the ref for being so leanient (sp?). You would think after breaking one leg this season they might actually try going for the ball this time.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The comments regarding the GEU player who's gonna miss games is right on . Anybody who listens to what Corr has to say , then responds is letting his team down . How the hell did he understand Corr anyways , sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher when ever I hear him spout off . The worst display on the pitch came from the mouth of Sullivan(14) . The ref should have sent "Suitcase Sully" packing early on and I think the result would have been as I had predicted or worse . Prediction for the Poco/TP game , Poco by 3 , empty tank of gas , and a full tummy'o'beer .

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bored

Originally posted by Yoda

I praise the GEU player for going after Corr because someone needs to give that guy a good pounding to shut him up. We're all tired of listening to his crap on the sidelines.
QUOTE]

typical of you lowlanders, me first, team second, beer third and oh yeah, soccer if there is time.

Agreed, Corr (both of them) are pathetic and need to have their mouthes shut for them, no doubt. But why would you waste a player doing it? He's probably a good player, how many games is he gonna miss, doesn't make sense.

Snowman - whom, whom, whom!

Players get sent off sometimes for playing hard, it happens, but to waste a few games on that waste of skin Corr, pointless. Did your man throw any punches, did Corr actually get beat up or did he just take a player with him. If your man got sent off and didn't do any damage then Corr won on two accounts.

By the way no one won the loser derby, it was a 2-2 tie.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Class of the FVSL

Originally posted by TheRob
Hey Razorbacks! Who was that idiot walking up and down your sideline on Friday night, screaming at Scotty Kerr?

What a classless bunch of Fcuks you guys are. What little respect I had for your "coach" is gone after the little mele last night. For those who weren't there, the Allouette coach comes onto the field during the mele, and slaps a GEU guy in the nuts twice. The GEU guy grabs him, and is ready to dummy him when the ref decides to "notice" what's going on. Red card. GEU is down a man, and that is the only reason Allouette tied it.

Hope you're proud of the point. It was well earned. :rolleyes:

Imissed this post earlier, well said!

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey hern you got alot of class spouting your mouth off on the sidelines when you dont even see the pitch in premier or div 1. You and your coaches should get together and stroke each other off over that point on friday night. :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all agree

I believe this is the first time I have read this thread and everyone seems to agree on something, G. Corr is ****in idiot.
Why dont him and all his buddies go back to the VMSL and let us get back to playing soccer.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
snowman

Everyone at the pitch knows it was a pathetic incident but if a coach comes on the field and tags you in the jewels, would you not respond? To be fair the Big Scottish lad should have received only a yellow. No punches thrown, just a little two stepping. Sully, Hearn and the rest of those cast offs are a joke, their is no defence. One broken leg and mabye a torn up knee by those fcuks, what else before something gets really ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0