Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ho hum

Nobody has mentioned his name, but I take it it was Darren Corr who came on the field and grabbed the guy's pills. Hey, nobody ever accused those boys of being bright. Sounds like some pretty poor judgement by the official. I wasn't there, but tough to argue...if someone grabs your package, you are likely to respond somehow .:eek:

Good thing we never made that bet, hey bored?

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One last point about friday night . In no way am I excusing what the Corrs did but it would have been a lot sweeter revenge to still have the big guy on the pitch (this week and next) , and win . That point is too obvious to disagree with . The Corrs will get theirs in due time , and that is a point too obvious to disagree with as well . Now lets move on to more "cool" things like me .

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRAINS OF INBREDS !

To all you GEU INBREDS

your player screwed the game for you guys ! HA HA !

If Gary Corr can get your player going like that so he will step off the park it just shows us how dumb GEU players really are ! Well done Gary Corr.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to go razorback, that was really something to be proud of.
How many more jewels did he have to grab to get you guys all your other wins?

Sportsmanship at its best!!!
:rolleyes:

Inbreds? Where do you live again?

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks is a load......

I wouldn't be to proud of my coach if he goes around grabbing other guys by their nuts. Hey Razorbacks you load, you mention GEU and inbreeding. Take a look at your fcuking coach, he has probably had his way with all you hacks (probabaly more than one time with you razorbacks)and now he has to go elsewhere to get his jollies. Good to see that razorbacks got his socks dirty playing for the reserve side saturday, probably the first time they have been in the wash all year.You can sure beak off when your on the sidelines, but we all know that you would never see the pitch because you have got to be the worst fcuking player i've ever seen.:D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BRAINS OF INBREDS !

Originally posted by razorbacks
To all you GEU INBREDS

If Gary Corr can get your player going like that so he will step off the park it just shows us how dumb GEU players really are ! Well done Gary Corr.

I tried to leave this one alone, but it is impossible not to respond.
How stupid can you be, trying to justify your coach's actions. You should be to embarrassed to show your face in public. What a bunch of losers, your coach, spectator, whatever comes on the field to defend his partially retarded brother and grabs a guy in the nuts. You think this was a good move???????????????????
It got a guy off the field, I actually feel bad for the guy who got booted out. He didn't help his team, it was a bad move but what a shock.

GEU players may be dumb but they have a great deal more class than that. Well done Gary Corr, really??? I don't know who you are(thankfully) but you have to be related to him to believe that shite.

It pains me to agree with any of the GEU players, but I do. Allouette, lead by their coaching "family" and red headed step child and truly giving the league a worse name, be nice to see them fail to qualify for the BC's.

DWMC - I do need help, its sunday and I'm on line, where do I get help? I did tell you that there is only one day a year that that family doesn't do something stupid, it was a safe bet on my part.

Any scores out there? PA v Delta any one know??

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks is a classless fcuk

Hey, you got a goal today Bored. Nice work.

PA and Delta tied 1 - 1

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: BRAINS OF INBREDS !

Originally posted by bored
Any scores out there?

Bored,

SC Pegasus 3 - Surrey United 1 (7 yellows, 1 red)
SC Rangers 4 - Surrey United 1 (div1 CAT)

Overall, Surrey City won 7/8 games on the weekend .... :D

Bollocks

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job

Well done Bullocks, Ranger, and Train. Good to see the U21 finally got on the board too.

Looks like we were the only ones who couldn't make it a sweep, but we had our hands full with a VERY good Black Knights team.:(

Bored: consider comming to our meetings. You'll need a sponsor tough...10:00, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BRAINS OF INBREDS !

Originally posted by razorbacks
To all you GEU INBREDS

For some reason I knew some kind of post would be on TTP from Razor. Razor are you too busy suckin off the coach to realize anything people are talking about?

While I disagree with the actions of the Alouette coach, he actions gave his team 1 point and saved him from a loss. Everyone should know about this coach and the type of stupid actions/comments. He wants to win. Plain and simple. Does not matter what he has to do! If the GEU player got sucked into listening to some crap from the sidelines, then the coach got what he wanted (have a GEU player get sent off) and give his team a chance.

skytrainallstitchedupandsidelinedforaweek
:mad:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: snowman

Originally posted by bertrum
Everyone at the pitch knows it was a pathetic incident but if a coach comes on the field and tags you in the jewels... Sully, Hearn and the rest of those cast offs are a joke, their is no defence. One broken leg and mabye a torn up knee by those fcuks, what else before something gets really ugly?

Do you really think FVSL will ever do anything about this type of thing? No.

skytraingoingtotakesomedrugsandhaveanap

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain,

How many stitches did you end up getting to the old noggin?

Are you still in la la land.

It wasn't a good weekend in terms of injuries for our club. Young Keegan breaks his leg in the CAT game, and then skytrain gets an elbow to the heed.

But at least we won both our games!!!:)

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: BRAINS OF INBREDS !

Originally posted by Skytrain

While I disagree with the actions of the Alouette coach, he actions gave his team 1 point and saved him from a loss. Everyone should know about this coach and the type of stupid actions/comments. He wants to win. Plain and simple. Does not matter what he has to do! If the GEU player got sucked into listening to some crap from the sidelines, then the coach got what he wanted (have a GEU player get sent off) and give his team a chance.

Pretty easy to make comments on a situation you did not even see. And i think you might be singing a different tune if some coach walked on to the pitch and grabbed you by your nuts....:cool:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: BRAINS OF INBREDS !

Originally posted by gong show
Pretty easy to make comments on a situation you did not even see. And i think you might be singing a different tune if some coach walked on to the pitch and grabbed you by your nuts....:cool:

Did not see? I saw just fine through my beer googles, thank you. From my view and other's GEU big man put his 'tough guy hat' on and confronted some of the idiot comments the coach was making, instead of just turning around and getting on with the game. Don't get me wrong GEU big man should have clocked him for grabbing his jewels (at least it would deserve a red) but the big man should have had a way out. Am I incorrect? or was my googles to fogged up?

skytrain'sbeergooglecameinhandyevenafterthegame:D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SKYTRAIN

Didn' know you were at the game. Your probabaly right, the big guy should have kept his emotions in check, but you have got to agree that it was some pretty unusual circumstances(getting grabbed in the jewels).The part i don't like is that the coach came on the pitch to do his "touching".The ref didn't even book him, but had no problem sending our guy off.Anyways ancient history now...Cheers......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0