Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
burkee&nonis said:
The changerooms at NAP are supposed to be cleaned by the city. We will try and get a hold of somebody to get it done.

That is totally incorrect. The City does not clean, maintain or supply access.

The Changerooms are maintained by SFC. The fact that the whiners are the ones who do nothing to help (not you RF) is very evident. They are scheduled for powerwashing in the next week.

Perhaps they should be closed until that is done.

Be thankful that the City isn't looking after them or they probably would be closed indefinitly like the washrooms in the North of NAP!!!

Or would PA and SUFC like to contribute to the wages I will pay to have them kept to their liking!!!

NTG

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MILLSY the shite disturber

NTG.
Nice to see you are still lurking!!! I believe studs up got your goat... I'm sure it was a wind up!!!;)
The lads at the PAU Nation appreciate everything SFC has done for us in regards to the facilities and changerooms @ NAP... Everything doesn't always go off smoothly, but what can you do... I guess a little power washing and some plumbing wouldn't hurt (studs up is a plumber you know?)
Funny thing is, the more anyone helps you out in the life, the more you feel the need to take the piss out of them!!! :eek: :D

With Love, Guinness

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAP Fiasco

CHUCK DOG, it's my bro who's the plumber, Dont you remember?? He cleaned your misses Pipes. Anyhow NTG, I actually cleaned the drains out on Thursday, and I would gladly pressure wash the changerooms. Used to maintain the Clova rooms. Do you think I might win Club Man of the Year for SUFC or has RF already been declared the winner?? :D

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Scum in Surrey

studsup said:
Anybody out there know if the city or SUFC is in charge of cleaning the changerooms at Newton Athletic, standing in a cesspool of shite in the showers last night, shitters haven't been cleaned for years. I heard that Draven was lookin for some side work as his buffer service hasn't been that successful

I've already explored that avenue but my legs kept slipping through the drain. ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NAP Fiasco

studsup said:
Anyhow NTG, I actually cleaned the drains out on Thursday....

Unfortunately, I can attest to this, as the sight of Studsup in the shower bent over, raking the drain with a coat hanger is tragically still etched in my mind. Neeeeeee a pretty sight!, let me tell you!! :( Some very bad grooming habits indeed and much untidiness. ;)

Skipscarredforlife

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You wanna start some contraversy. What is up with North Delta drinking some 100% whole wheat beer from Fcuking Alberta. We finished all our beer and asked to buy some from ND as they were having their annual Christmas party drinking some nasty beer. Now that beer tasted like fuking piss

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right into the mix eh 007

(Joma)007 are you shaken not stirred, that's some real enlightening stuff for your first 2 posts on TTP. :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack CAT vs GEU P 1-3

Quite the interesting game at Albion park tonight thats for sure wack cat came out hard early, netting a free kick from about 25 yards which defelcted off a man in our wall and snuck by our keeper. tons of chances in the first half for geu but could not get anything going it stayed 1-nil wack at half. We came out hard and fast in the second netting a early goal about 15 minutes in to equalize, then about 10 minutes later our sweeper ripped a one timer off a free kick past the keep to give us the lead, then we netted another a little later on to seal the game. hats off to the wack cat team thou who never gave up. any word on the Wack premier vs DFC??????

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Chilliwack CAT vs GEU P 1-3

cascadesoccer said:
Quite the interesting game at Albion park tonight thats for sure wack cat came out hard early, netting a free kick from about 25 yards which defelcted off a man in our wall and snuck by our keeper. tons of chances in the first half for geu but could not get anything going it stayed 1-nil wack at half. We came out hard and fast in the second netting a early goal about 15 minutes in to equalize, then about 10 minutes later our sweeper ripped a one timer off a free kick past the keep to give us the lead, then we netted another a little later on to seal the game. hats off to the wack cat team thou who never gave up. any word on the Wack premier vs DFC??????

Chilliwack Premier 9 Dewdney 0. cascade, post the game result in the Pak Cup 2004 thread.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo JO

Joma007

Get your shhh straight. It is Delta that drinks the Alberta beer. And it's not that bad at all. Especially when its free. :)
No wonder your bitter. You bought it for $3.75 a beer.
jokes on you rookie!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, earlier this season when we played in Delta (Striptease 2003), Sixfy- a prince of a man- was kind enough to buy a round for the lads. I think the stuff is called "Koldt". It was terrible shite, and I think gave most of us the trots.

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Well, earlier this season when we played in Delta (Striptease 2003), Sixfy- a prince of a man- was kind enough to buy a round for the lads. I think the stuff is called "Koldt". It was terrible shite, and I think gave most of us the trots.[/QUOI

I see you got our shite lager, next time just ask for our ale(big rock), it just might back ya up....Joma007 do us all a favour, play hide and go fcuk yourself, If you need an friend in here just ask knight rhider(he needs one to). A side note: Yes the NAP dressing room smell bad and are dirty enough for a bum to walk away from, but we all must remeber one thing, THEY ARE INDOORS SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE OUT IN THE ELEMENTS. Plus Roy mitchell lives in there, what else do expect. Congarts to GN for there big win.....but I also feel bad that my friends at PAU went down, thought things were going to turn around for ya, guess not.

P.S. JOMA007 IS A CNUT :wa:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Well, earlier this season when we played in Delta (Striptease 2003), Sixfy- a prince of a man- was kind enough to buy a round for the lads. I think the stuff is called "Koldt". It was terrible shite, and I think gave most of us the trots.
'Tis a wonderful brew ;)

Rigger15

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whistle blower said:
After reading rigger15's post something tell's me he was the ref on the GN -Wack game.

Sorry, this was not me. I know the ref from seeing him here and ther but have never actually worked with him.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry riggers15 its just the way the post was written and also i asked tha assistant's which refs was at the game and which refs where watching the game . I still don't believe you mate

Rigger15

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whistle blower said:
Sorry riggers15 its just the way the post was written and also i asked tha assistant's which refs was at the game and which refs where watching the game . I still don't believe you mate

I don't do much work in the Valley therefore maybe the AR didn't notice me or know who I was. Actually I don't do much men's as the abuse is not worth the effort. Went out to watch hoping to pick up some pointers. As for your assumptions sorry but this time you are mistaken.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joma007 said:
If you don't like the changerooms at NAP. Then don't use them shitheads.
All I can say is only fags wear Joma's, what color are your boots?? white, red or blue or did you buy the yellow ones ya fcuckin muppett. What would you know about changin rooms anyways, your dad probably still drives you to your games as you put on your shin pads and your garbage bag on under your jersey. Fcuck off twat.

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studsup, why you hating on a pair of shoes. Everyone knows that shoes don't make a player you geek. You just hating cause you bought a $200 pair of shoes and you still can't kick the ball straight. loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0