Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joma007 said:
Studsup, why you hating on a pair of shoes. Everyone knows that shoes don't make a player you geek. You just hating cause you bought a $200 pair of shoes and you still can't kick the ball straight. loser

Good one donkey face, what is it like to be two face lifts away from ugly and own a pair of Joma's???? PS Wicked handle man, wish i would of thought of that one first. :rolleyes:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very important question for all you Delta based teams !!

When is Krispy Kreme opening up in Delta?

Will they be open in time for our Friday night game?? Is sure would be nice to try one (or three) of their donuts before our game. :)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:

Will they be open in time for our Friday night game?? Is sure would be nice to try one (or three) of their donuts before our game. :)

Sliver people have finally stopped making fat jokes about Poco's back line don't get them started again by joining the fat club.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Krispy Kreme

Sliver said:

Interviews for positions start at 2.00pm today at the Scottsdale Mall for the new outlet opening on Scott Road.

All Poco City Dominion defenders welcome.. :D

Having teenage daughters does come in handy once in a while. :cool:

Cheers

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it is wednesday and haven't heard back from coach Solk to see how the practice stadium is so I take it that there will be no training this week. And of course every field in the Ridge is closed. So North Delta let the pints flow on Friday night. That is of course we get a jetstream of air from the bahamas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

canpissedwiththeweatherandourbullshitclubsystem

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CAN whats a skinny x-ball player trying to play footy for
you should start eating fatty foods again & start playing slow pitch

sid :eek: :eek: :eek:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell,

I'm not sure what kind of dope your smoking, but your PM got misdirected in a large way. I have absolutely fukc all to do with the Lions.

"you play for the lions buddy, to bad this year your team is really a great team to watch when you got all your players there. luck just has not gone your way this year but dont worry that shite happens. i got a lot of faith in your side good luck in the cup i hope to come and watch you guys in the final ........i love the green team as well............
ps. who is your forward you got this one guy bigger guy shields the ball very well think hes italian not sure though anyway i think hes really good.
peace out"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps. who is your forward you got this one guy bigger guy shields the ball very well think hes italian not sure though anyway i think hes really good.
Sounds like LION's got a date for Valentine's at La Rocca :D

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU...maybe it's time to start giving up your home dates for away games, just so you can get a game in!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
With the cancellations tonight I think there should be a FVSL players meeting at the "Roxy". :wa:
Amen brother. Hey Crafty... what's the status of our game?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Lions

Millsy,
Coach told us at training last night.
Worked out perfect, because I was unable to attend.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 4 - Poco 0

BIG win tonight with the boys playing top notch soccer and taking it to Poco the whole game, 15 year old Simer Dhaliwal gettin 4 goals in the second half, just killed the poco defense today, huge win as this puts us 5 pionts ahead of Sufc in the relegation battle, Kenny Aujla with the shutout tonight, maybe the star should get more reds and we will get more shutouts :p ;) , onto Poco Hotspurs next sunday for Pak Cup game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0