Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just came back from the hospital to see our player anoop, who left the game in an ambulance after a severe concusion is fine and dandy. Was a very difficult ending to a great game and thanks to the many people that helped out at the field. First off, i have never actually known anyone get freaky with a nurse while she is on duty. Right in front of me and a few others from the team, the nurse says to anoop your head hurt, let me make it better and she gave him a knob job. I was amazed, and still speachless about that. But after witnessing a man in action and knowing our player is fine let the victory celebration begin.

So onto what happened at Mackie, we punished Poco throughtout the game. They had one good scoring opportunity in the first 5min of the game where Kenny was brilliant, and after that, I dont believe they had a shot on net. Tonight Poco looked like a bunch of chumps and the score trully did reflect their mediocure skill and their abundance of elderly gentlemen trying to play against a far superior team. We out played them in every part of the game, funny as it is, we even physically man handled them. ;) A great game by all 12 players that came tonight, we had a very depleted squad and looking at the result, it makes my smile even bigger. :D

ps. Girth you stated that you will win because GN cant play in the cold, all I can say is the score speaks for that comment :eek:

GN 4 - POCO 0

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
honestly the best game we've played in premier since i can remember....granted poco did not look their best, but not our problem i suppose....no question as to who should of won that game....even little noops, while lying on his hospital bed, said "we killed em hey".....plus we give ourselves a bit of breathin room in the relegation battle....on a side note, poco u should not be discouraged by the fact that we pulled off an upset this week, what u should be concerned about is the fact that u couldn't penetrate past a defense that was spearheaded by your very own Danny G......cheers

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU cancelled tonight. Too bad, as a result bertrum and gongshow fired up the treehouse - stop. won 2 tickets canucks vs sharks 12 row centre ice - stop. gongshow, bertrum and party, milestones, roosters and trouble - stop. still drinking rye - stop. can is gay - stop. h dog is gay-stop. kerr is suspect-stop. signing off - 40 of rhye almost disinterested.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pssst, Kokanee.

Girth doesn't play for Poco.

Good win though. But I'm sure Osama will have some sort of protest against you. Hope the 15 year old was legit or he'll find out. Somehow.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro 3 Aldergrove 0

Nothing exciting to report here. Three goals in the first twenty minutes sealed the game for us. Good opportunity to put the young kids in for some valuable playing time in the second half.

Different story next week with Langley in the Cup, hopefully it will be third time lucky for us.

Cheers

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Langley Sufc score was posted from a reliable source GEU receives two very good results without playing a game this week. A poco loss and a Langley tie :wa: :wa: :wa: Would have been nice to see grove steal a point or two, but I guess we can't be greedy now can we :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard that for the next 2 weeks Golden Ears soccer club has closed down Albion because of too much sun thus causing the grass to grow at an alarming pace. :rolleyes: Mission Sportsplex here we come!

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Albion as of two fridays ago was ripped apart. We played our 1st round of the Pak Cup on it and tore it to shreds. I would assume it should be in ok shape now, due to the fact that they have tried to keep games off of it for a few weeks. Yet I also have heard that a few youth games were played at albion so who knows . Pretty much the story for our bullshite association :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Pssst, Kokanee.

Girth doesn't play for Poco.

Good win though. But I'm sure Osama will have some sort of protest against you. Hope the 15 year old was legit or he'll find out. Somehow.

Funny you say that, but I never did see the team list. I was serving my last game. To be honest, I have never protested a game, the aldergrove incident had nothing to do with us protesting.
Kokanee, I would have to agree with most of what you said, your team controlled the game from the 10th minute on. In the past we could afford to have 4 or 5 starters and not miss a beat. Our team looked old and out of shape.As far as pushing as around physicaly :rolleyes: , Im not sure, Some of us my of ended up in the drunk tank ater the game but not the ER...

Ps: I hope the 15 year old is not legit.....and that I find out.. ;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
, Im not sure, Some of us my of ended up in the drunk tank ater the game but not the ER...

Ps: I hope the 15 year old is not legit.....and that I find out.. ;)

Some of you may still be in the drunk tank by the sounds of it and I'm sure snowman would know if the 15 year old was legit.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The discipline report is up, funny that the two guys in the game where we played Pau are still gonna be suspended for our next meeting since they havent played a game since. I actually thought our goalie would have got more than one game and the weeee littler fellow up front for Pau would have gotten a stiffer penalty. 5 games is alot but I just thought it would have been harsher. I personally never know what to expect from our the disciplinary members. We have had a run of bad luck with cards this season, and the people that make the decisions havent helped out one bit, except for maybe starys red. But then again he knows them :(

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"GN gets deal"

Kokanee said:
The discipline report is up, funny that the two guys in the game where we played Pau are still gonna be suspended for our next meeting since they havent played a game since. I actually thought our goalie would have got more than one game and the weeee littler fellow up front for Pau would have gotten a stiffer penalty. 5 games is alot but I just thought it would have been harsher. I personally never know what to expect from our the disciplinary members. We have had a run of bad luck with cards this season, and the people that make the decisions havent helped out one bit, except for maybe starys red. But then again he knows them :(

Not sure how you figure you guys have been mistreated by cards this year. Like you said, for our meeting next weekend, we'll be missing the two carded players from our last game, and yet you get your goalie back after serving his huge 1 game penalty for striking our player not once...but twice in the back of the head! :confused:

Sounds fair to me :rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "GN gets deal"

Skip said:
Not sure how you figure you guys have been mistreated by cards this year. Like you said, for our meeting next weekend, we'll be missing the two carded players from our last game, and yet you get your goalie back after serving his huge 1 game penalty for striking our player not once...but twice in the back of the head! :confused:

Sounds fair to me :rolleyes:

the reason why i only got one game was because i did not punch any of your players, your guy got 5 games because he actually punched me and it was his second or third red card of the year, and i think he has got all his red cards for the same thing, coming in as the third man and hitting someone when they not looking :rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

star #1 said:
the reason why i only got one game was because i did not punch any of your players

:confused: :confused: :confused:

"slap"...."open-handed punch"....."push"......whatever you want to call it, it all comes down to one interpretation. Striking an opposing player. You did it twice, and not only that, but you did it while he was running away from you!

Don't get me wrong Star #1, I'm not surprised with what our player got for his part in it. You're right, it was his second red of the season, and the first was equally as unintelligent as the first. We suspected he would get 4 or 5 games for this one. I am however at a loss for how you got only one game. Maybe the way you dropped to the ground as if you had been shot had something to do with making his infraction look worse than yours. :rolleyes: I wonder how many games you would have got if Red Dragon had embellished a little when you made contact with him.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skip said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

"slap"...."open-handed punch"....."push"......whatever you want to call it, it all comes down to one interpretation. Striking an opposing player. You did it twice, and not only that, but you did it while he was running away from you!

Don't get me wrong Star #1, I'm not surprised with what our player got for his part in it. You're right, it was his second red of the season, and the first was equally as unintelligent as the first. We suspected he would get 4 or 5 games for this one. I am however at a loss for how you got only one game. Maybe the way you dropped to the ground as if you had been shot had something to do with making his infraction look worse than yours. :rolleyes: I wonder how many games you would have got if Red Dragon had embellished a little when you made contact with him.

Another reason why i might have got one game was that red dragon was not carded during the altercation, i didnt punch him or anything and it wasnt written in the report that it was something major, anyways looking forward to facing you guys once again next week, should be a tight game as it usually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0