Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
The way we've been playing this year we could do some damage. :rolleyes:

To yourselves maybe.
;)

It'll be a tough run for the next few games for GEU, but now that they are pissed about the Pak Cup loss, they'll be playing even harder. And here's hoping the coach has learned his lesson.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll get the thread posted tomorrow morning CC, thanks for the reminder.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
With Geu and Delta out , the window of opportunity is closing on PAU. Looking at the standings, we will have to win most of our games and hope that geu and delta and Chilliwack lose some. GEU has a tough schedule so we have a chance there...Delta is within reach.

On closer examination last night over a pint, the only chance we have is to beat out Delta and Chilliwack for a top four spot and hope langley and Poco make the Pak final. If we win our 4 games and Delta only win one of their remaing games we'll be in the top four.
I'm sure most of you are hoping for that to happen. :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
On closer examination last night over a pint, the only chance we have is to beat out Delta and Chilliwack for a top four spot and hope langley and Poco make the Pak final. If we win our 4 games and Delta only win one of their remaing games we'll be in the top four.
I'm sure most of you are hoping for that to happen. :D
And we play Chilli, PoCo, and GEU... oh God!!!

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing we lost our Pak Cup game now we got Poco this week and PAU next Friday. :( A couple of tough games in a row and we still have Langley, Chilliwack and Delta, not a pretty schedule to end the season for fukc sakes!!

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,

How many pints will it take to get PAU to roll over and take it like a catholic church choir boy! :D Or at least get Aves and Moe to "hit" me with the ball to make it look good next Friday!

Cheers from the GEU lads lookin' for some help!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
Cainy,

How many pints will it take to get PAU to roll over and take it like a catholic church choir boy! :D Or at least get Aves and Moe to "hit" me with the ball to make it look good next Friday!

Millsy, now I know why your hair is parted in the middle. Nice alter boy, nice alter boy. :D

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
Cainy,

2 games in hand on POCO, 3 on Langley and Delta and your clear presently. Good luck on your quest for sympathy.
Now on the other hand, you will have many supporter's from the Langley camp tomorrow night as we could use a little help.

After the weather the last couple of days, I would imagine your park is closed?

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one said winning the league was going to be a cake walk. Not saying this because we lost, but like alot of people say it is alot harder to win the league than the cup. 5 of the 6 games left for GEU are going to be against formidable opponents, the first being friday against Poco, always a battle :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on now CAN !!!you were bragging in earlier posts of how it will be easy to win the valley premier league & cup

you guys are looking in pretty good shape as a team to do it though ;)

sid

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
Millsy, now I know why your hair is parted in the middle. Nice alter boy, nice alter boy. :D

It's actually parted just to one side 'cause my Mum likes that way! I have to do what she's says since I still live at home. :rolleyes:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Millsy may hurt someone this Friday night - not sure from which team though. :) As for the pitch, should be closed because the grass is too green because of all of the sunshine. Nevertheless, H Dog bring multiple beverages! This kid is on a one way track to Space Mountain on Friday night! :wa:

bertrumhopinghisoldbrokendownbodycanrespondtopocoschallangefriday

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
It's actually parted just to one side 'cause my Mum likes that way! I have to do what she's says since I still live at home. :rolleyes:

I thought you parted it like Al likes it? No?
I think he likes it parted into a 3-4-3 formation of some sort doesn't he?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I thought you parted it like Al likes it? No?
I think he likes it parted into a 3-4-3 formation of some sort doesn't he?
cnuty cnuty shyt disturber...

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
Cainy,

You guys need help? thats like our federal goverment asking for some more tax money.If anyone is goingt ot need help is us, starting tomorrow.
We had a good turn out for practice tonight, 12 guys showed up, but the only problem was that only 6 could train :( . Trainer pass the advil...will ya.
Prediction Poco4 geu1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0