Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu grove

Aldergrove played well and was a tough match in the cold. GEU seems to be just getting by the past few weeks. At the same time last year however we seemed to lose those points. looking forward to the GEU Chilli match the post game festivities. looking to take advantage of that Earls sponsarship next week.:D

Ya mon

Nov 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 30 min taxi drive from the airport to the hotel $10 . A cuban cigar $11. A bag of St. Lucia's finest $20. Playing beach futbol with the locals, and scoring the winner priceless. Sounds like everything else is getting interesting.....

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My rum and coke sure was cold last night;)
Game analysis here you go boys so you can get it out of your system:excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse

Now>The match last night was pretty even, for the most part with the nation holding most of the possesion 55% - 45% Biggest diference was PAU barried their chances, where we did not. There was no lack of chances for us though, come to think of it there weren't many lack of chances for them either with Guiness putting one off the iniside of the post and someone's cross turned shot rolling over the cross bar. During the last 20 minutes of the match we pressured as PAU sat back a bit nursing their two goal lead, a saved penalty shot at around the 80th minute could have made things intresting.

Man of the match with out a doubt goes to the PAU keeper, with Joalie our keeper in a honorablemention. The PAU keeper looked 100's time stronger in there this time keeping them in it with at least 3 saves that would of commonly been goals in most games, big change compared to the keeper we saw who let a free kick in from outside the 18 in our first match. Joalie definetly kept us in the match with two magical saves of his own.

All in all a good match, as I watched the ox like complaining bully who shares my number HOS in the PAU middle control the ball off his chest take one turn and lay a beautiful volley to his forward, it was obvious then that PAU was back and ready to play. They beat us but we gave them a run and a victory was in our reach...on to Delta

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

The match last night was pretty even, for the most part with the nation holding most of the possesion 55% - 45%

So it was even, PAU held most of the posession which was split 55-45?

What's the word on the new guys KR?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0- SUFC 1

had 90 percent of the game, about 30 shots, 4 posts, 1 crossbar, but as it usually is for us 0 goals. SUFC scored in the first half, and had only 3 shots the whole game. Onto Langley next friday.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoaa Star what game did you watch

easy there buddy....3 shots on net ? ??:confused: .....well we hit 2 crossbars...scored a goal and you made 2 great saves...so right there that's 5 shots and your credibility on sports reporting has gone out the window squire.:D 30 shots ? i don't think so ... 4 posts ...nope you had 1...crossbars you had 3. thats what i saw while trying to keep warm. :D

GN came out and had alot of good chances early on..they had one off the bar, one off the post and we saved some a couple off the line. Our keeps played very well to keep it scoreless.... i think he made 3 quality stops in the early going. We scored later on in the half and then had one go off the bar right before halftime. Second half saw us have some counter chances with one right off the bar and star making a couple of saves that I thought were sure goals. GN got some quality chances and got close a couple of times but nothing to write home about.

as for GN controlling 90 % of the game.....I think they controlled the ball early and late when they applied alot of pressure ....more like 60-65 %......star almost sounds like Dazza :D

PS - GN left mid looked good in the first half... hit a crossbar and post ...but he wouldn't have had a sniff of the ball if i had been marking him.;) :D

I had scoring chances listed at 8 - 5 for GN. They were unlucky today in their finishing. Plus the refs were good today !! I thought they let them play :D

Big T:cool:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T........for crossbars and posts people usually mention them in the same phrase while saying we hit the post.......you know what I mean 1+3=4.......and how many shots or yours hit the target.......I think Star meant you had 3 on target.....posts count as attempts but not shots on goal as far as I know......I could be wrong..........I guess I am not surprised by the result as SUFC were unlucky in losing to GEU last week from what I saw

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cold night tonight. Ones toes would get real cold sitting on the sideline as a sub. One knows.

Dino was out MOTM. He scored the first after beating three fullbacks then slotting it. He also set up the eventual winner to Kenny (The Hammer) Wilson for his first of the year. The set-up was a great individual effort by Dino. Dino had a cracker game, putting pressure on the full-backs all night. He probably could have had four breakaways, had the linesmen not been so eager to call offside when he clearly wasn’t.

Dino then donned a black Stetsun, and rode off into the night. Really…he actually put on a big, black cowboy hat and took of with some bird, into the night.:rolleyes:

He’s a freak, but he’s our freak.:cool:

Bottom line: as a team, the work rate was back.

Finally, Tim Wagner, for the little work he had, was huge when it counted. Tim was big in the box...

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUDE ! Whop and pink nuggets in full effect. I've never seen a Hildebrant hot tub full of such nakedness. Even the chinese bird showed off the nuggets. But none of that compared to the Irish birds nuggets. When I saw the BIRDS doing shots off the other BIRDS tits I was in HEAVEN. Even our players that play for the LORD would have been impressed. Anyways , respect due to the hot tub and the win. Sex on a JOHN DEER ROCKS!:wa: :wa: :D ;) :p

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Langley/Delta

Originally posted by LFC2

Personally I am at the end of my rope with the situation in Langley. Too much BS right now at the administrative level, maybe me included.

I hear there is an opening in NORTH Delta for a competative team?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Champlain's Keeper
Big T........for crossbars and posts people usually mention them in the same phrase while saying we hit the post.......you know what I mean 1+3=4.......and how many shots or yours hit the target.......I think Star meant you had 3 on target.....posts count as attempts but not shots on goal as far as I know......I could be wrong..........I guess I am not surprised by the result as SUFC were unlucky in losing to GEU last week from what I saw

CK,

Actually Star did make some other saves besides the ones stated earlier. He had more than 3 shots all game........I just wanted to contest his point that the game was sooooo onesided.....trust me our keeps did not make 30 saves :rolleyes: 20 maybe ;):D I don't think shots are an indicator of play....i look at overall scoring chances....you can shoot from 35 all day long at the keep IMO. :D

Good game...I know Gn were missing some guys ...but we got the 3 points we needed, and we are not in last place anymore !!! Bring out the SUFC bhangra team !! :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Aldergrove next week....if we win that would give us a huge advantage in avoiding automatic relagation.:cool:

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened to be at that SUFC-GN game last night.. trying to give a scouting report to my Aldergrove mates for next weeks match-up..

anyways, my GPS was NORTH-EAST..

as the unbiased observer that I am, I would definitely disagree with Star NUMBER BUN, as this game could have been 2 or 3 - Nil for EITHER team.. GN did carry the play,, that's for sure but they couldn't ripple the mesh and SUFC showed a lot of resilience and defended really well. BIG TEET's assessment was quite accurate.
I cannot remember the last time I have seen a game with so many pings off the bar.
I wonder what SUFC team shows up next week against Aldergrove.

SOFTTESTICLES

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Huh?

Originally posted by Yoda
So it was even, PAU held most of the posession which was split 55-45?

What's the word on the new guys KR?

Pretty even implies that it wasn't completly even if it was even I would have said it was even...right:rolleyes:

The new guys played well, all our boys are back in town and we matched up well against PAU. Just cause our players are back doesn't mean we are going to take over the league:rolleyes: I just wanted them back because we weren't fielding the best team we had week to week, not the same team we were at all before, but its kinda like playing with a whole new squad for that reason and we added a few new guys as well, so we gotta get used to it, but we will:cool:

Congrats to SUFC thats a big win for you BOYZ good luck against Aldergrove. Delta--NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh well you smell.

Hey Utah what the hell was that all about? What did we all miss in Langley? From the sounds of it I wish I was there.

Knight rhider still thawing from Friday...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rhider,

Not much...just the typical Langley shinanigans. Come on out to the room after we play you, you'll fit it. Hell, you're almost white anyhow.

Kind of like an Oreo.;)

You've been living a lie...you got no soul inside!

I'm a peot, and I don't even know it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rider

I was just a little confused as to whether it was even or whether PAU held most of the posesssion.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude are you calling me white because i cant rap like you?:rolleyes: The only white thing about me is my away jersey... I always go chill with the visiting team for a bit after most games;)

Yoda the game wasnt even or odd its wasnt even played its a myth let it go man let it go.:cool:

Rhider thinks Yoda is trying to whind a toy that isnt gonna turn go play with buhner he likes to play make believe;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0