Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumpkin Boy...:D

That guy was on a tear the other night...one mad jack-o-lantern.:eek:

I won't comment on Nukes' bottled sitter from the 8 mm line...I'm above all that. I just hope that by the end of this year I can bring some class to you bunch of redneck KNVBs. ;)

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was all I could do not to score that.

Anyway, I'm not big on scrambly goals..... or any goals for that matter............... ...........or big:rolleyes:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
friday night ???

chilli boys what is the weather situation in the wack I heard snow came down on monday any more in the forecast for out there. will friday night be a go or what???????

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: friday night ???

Originally posted by can
chilli boys what is the weather situation in the wack I heard snow came down on monday any more in the forecast for out there. will friday night be a go or what???????

ya snow came down on monday but it is all gone now .. should be a go . fields were closed yesturday but opened up again today from what i heard.. i will post if it changes .. cheers :wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: friday night ???

Originally posted by can

Heh can, looks like were playing eh? You up for it? Casuals apres la match? Whadda ya say can?

bertrumstillatworkbecauseoftraffic:mad:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
up for it

hey bertrum up for the main event plus the post game festivities.should be a heck of a roady to the wack:D :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HUGE game in the wack tonight kick off at 8 should be a battle to the very end. Its definitly FCUK or FIGHT NIGHT and im sure not in the mood for romance. Lets go boys:knvb:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Cascades

By the looks of it outside I think their is a good posibility of this one getting postponed.

cascadessoccer....what the fukc are you doing at 1am? Go to sleep man! A young guy like yourself needs rest and visualization to prepare for the match.:D

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU vs Cascades

Originally posted by bertrum
By the looks of it outside I think their is a good posibility of this one getting postponed.

cascadessoccer....what the fukc are you doing at 1am? Go to sleep man! A young guy like yourself needs rest and visualization to prepare for the match.:D

hey there bertrum just talked to parks and rec.. and they said the fields are open and will be for the weekend.. so i guess it is up to the ref now .. so i guees see ya tonight.. cheers:wa:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: GEU vs Cascades

Originally posted by buhner
hey there bertrum just talked to parks and rec.. and they said the fields are open and will be for the weekend.. so i guess it is up to the ref now .. so i guees see ya tonight.. cheers:wa:
I would hope a decision is made sooner, rather than later... I would personally siht my pants if i drove to the 'Wack to find out at 7:50 that the game was cancelled.

My two bits...

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree

I'm in agreement with you sixfyv that trip would suck. So if there are any wack boys that know for sure what the situation is or will be if any changes please post. pints will flow nicely either way, yet a wasted trip to the wack would not be good times:eek: :eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
got the boot

The wife kicked me out of the house tonight as she is having a nail and facial party. I'll show her a facial;) anyways I will be going to the wack rain or shine to party with A.W from Chilli who's gonna join me?:wa:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
facial party

I would join you but i'm gonna be busy givin your wife a BACK CREAM ESPECIAL, it's called the houdini. First I spit on her back, she thinks I came, then I flip her over and Cum in her face. Sorry maybe next time.;)

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studsup

That was good !!
Sucks to be you girth !
Somebody else will be giving your wife the girth !!!

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: can...

Originally posted by bertrum
Your on holidays aren't cha? Chilli boys let us know, please and thanks! Kruisers is calling me tonight!

hey there GEU GUYS ..THERE WILL BE NO GAME TONIGHT DUE TO THE FUKCIN RAIN .. SO LET THE PINTS FLOW . :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0