Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Dude are you calling me white because i cant rap like you?:rolleyes: The only white thing about me is my away jersey... I always go chill with the visiting team for a bit after most games;)

Yoda the game wasnt even or odd its wasnt even played its a myth let it go man let it go.:cool:

Rhider thinks Yoda is trying to whind a toy that isnt gonna turn go play with buhner he likes to play make believe;)

hey knight rhider just wondering if you got more then 5 minutes this week in your game .... must suck week after week ...

knight rhider's lions better start winning or he will be playing in div 2 where he should be... delta by...2

hey yoda rhider just wants to play on a good team don't mind him he is just a wannabe..

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can somebody please get this leech off me:(
I wish i was as skilled as you then i'd play the whole game:rolleyes:Is this the part where i throw a rock at you and you get your big brother...
please, i'll beat you with my blackness alone...there you go again playing make believe, make believe that i died and that knight rhider is some white guy that hangs with Dude k, your lame banter is hardly piss take its just piss...please:rolleyes:

Rhider asked Guiness what he meant by muppet he said i'd know one when i saw one...BUHNER = MUPPET

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Man of the match with out a doubt goes to the PAU keeper, ...

All in all a good match, as I watched the ox like complaining bully who shares my number HOS in the PAU middle control the ball off his chest take one turn and lay a beautiful volley to his forward, it was obvious then that PAU was back and ready to play. They beat us but we gave them a run and a victory was in our reach...on to Delta

Our keeper made 2-3 excellent saves and helped preserve the win but as far as a non-goalie, I'd pick the ox-like-bully:rolleyes: as the man of the match....he ran miles, kept possession, played tough, and even organized his midfield to tame the mighty lions.:p
ND have a lot of guys and rolled the lines a bit...which put us on our heels at the end...some good young players...some dangerous balls clipped in....could have scored, but it was nice to get a few breaks for once.

See you Sun poco boys...questions... will Sliver be a front runner or a fullback??
Will Draven be talking to himself and will Billy J still have a nice tan?:D :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings

Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 GEU Ultra 11 8 3 0 23 9 27
2 Poco City Dominion 11 8 2 1 21 7 26
3 Langley United FC 11 8 0 3 26 14 24
4 Delta Metro United 11 5 2 4 18 16 17
5 Chilliwack Rapids 11 5 1 5 27 23 16
6 Peace Arch United 11 4 2 5 18 16 14
7 GN Sporting Club 11 3 3 5 16 19 12
8 North Delta Lions 12 4 0 8 24 34 12
9 SUFC Red Devils 10 2 0 8 5 26 6
10 Aldergrove United 11 1 1 9 13 27 4

Not a big suprise to see GEU on top or the fact the bottom feeders are new to the Premier League... Maybe a little shocked to see PAU out of the top three, but I guess every team is gunning for the defending champs??? (nothing to do with our play obviously) :rolleyes:

BTW, Bring on Poco!!!;) (shall be a tough match with 1 goal the margin of victory)

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guinness,

After all that wingeing about the "tackle" last week and then you play this weekend, what's with that dog!.

On another note, and this maybe worthy of it's own thread, what's with all the different game times this year. From my last count I think there's been 7 different game times with some teams changing their game times mid season. It's getting a little ridiculous with the worst one being our rescheduled game against Langley Dec.13/03 @ 7:00pm. What guy doesn't have a christmas party or function to go to that night!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's winging?:rolleyes:

Come on Millsy...you could say the same about Friday evening, or even argue that you'd rather not have Sunday due to X-Mass party hangover.

Game ends at 9:00- plenty of time to go to the office party, make out with the mail-girl, and pass out photocopies of your ass.

The fact is, everybody is busy most nights this time of year with something.On the other hand, LFC2: perhaps you should entertain changing the game time so Millsy can make his party.:rolleyes:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darling can you do my back?Im burning

Originally posted by Aves

See you Sun poco boys...questions... will Sliver be a front runner or a fullback??
Will Draven be talking to himself and will Billy J still have a nice tan?:D :D [/B]

Sliver, probably both. Draven, he is like a poodle, allways yapping.
Billy, co-mon, will the new-world order begin?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tackle

It did seem a bit odd that Guinness managed to dress for the PAU match this week especially after a week of anger, rehab and contemplation about "the tackle".

Cainy, Skip...where are you guys these days?
We need these guys posting again. Who pissed in their cornflakes by the way?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by SOFTBALLZ
this game could have been 2 or 3 - Nil for EITHER team..

? Oh. What, did they flip a coin to see who would score 2 or 3 and who would score 0?

Anyhow nice to see a SUFC win....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

The so-called winging:rolleyes: was justified... This is TTP and if I can't have a go at a guy that has still got my flesh on the bottom of his boots where is it appropriate??? I'm back playing so soon because I'm a warrior!!!;)

"The tackle" is over with... I've found venting on TTP does help get it out of your system... That and the plenty of free bevies TheFenian provided on Friday night... (OK everyone who know's TheFenian know's I must be joking):eek:

Winninghealsallwounds.:knvb:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness and Dude I'm not quite sure if your taking a little piss about my use of the word "winge" but I'll think you'll find it quite an appropriate word used in the correct fashion. Check your handy thesaurus for other words to describe "whinning". If "winging" is not a piss take then I miss understand your usage of the :rolleyes: .

Cheers your ever loving GEU keeper :D !

P.S. Dude what has it been so far this year for home game times Friday at 8, Saturday at 7, Sunday at 12 or 2. Come on man get your shite together. You can't expect someone not to have a go when it's half way through the season and you've changed your game times 4 times already.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know perfectly well what a "winge" is, and you're having a good one.

You may also be having your period, not quite sure.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2 cents,
1) ALL games back to Sundays.
2) Guinness, play thru the broken leg.
3) Fenian, clean the flesh from the bottom of your boots. (save that shite for game day and not practices)
4) PAU, take some points from someone else for god sakes.
5) PoCo and GEU, start losing would ya.
6) Dude, put the thesaurus away
7) Millsy, go to the Christmas party, forget the game, I'll tell you what happened.
8) Slaney, start making it out on game day, I think you've played 4 games this year ya weenie.
9) Utah, ya KNVB

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, after the hard time that you continue to get from the Langley camp in regards to your shank off of the goal line versus GN, although the more I think about it it had already crossed the line and you pulled that KNVB reverse bicycle to pull it back into play, what about Nukes sitter on Saturday night? Care to offer a comment?

Glad to see the feistiness back in the Langley squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0