Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2nd Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Dude on getting kicked out of your foursome! The microwave dilemma becomes more acute... maybe we can trade the microwave for a meeting with a certain sister-in-law...

Anyway, Dude, just bring lots of booze and your A game. Oh, you may also want to practice your trumpet blowing, too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must have upset the TTP Gods to have been placed with the leader of the BC Communist Party. For Christ's sake...and I don't even have a red shirt.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newlands

I played in a work tourney Saturday and the course is in good shape... They also gave us an option for a cart and it only cost $10 each person!!!;) Nae bad for all the Scottish lads going...

BTW, HOS you couldn't compete with this Blue nose on the course and in the cooler!!!:eek: Lucky you're now in the "Lightweight" foursome...:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

You need to redo the groups again as there are 29 golfers :eek:

You know where this is coming from as I believe you were PM'ed the info/reason why by RF.

Cheers,

~Regswhojustwantstonotbeintheholewiththiswholething!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, for reasons beyond my control, there are once again 29 golfers. Thus, the groups have again changed.:mad:

Group 1 - Tee off @ 1:30pm.

Steve Mcaww
Stepchild
KOB's #3
KOB's #4

Group 2

Guinness
Rangerforever
Yoda
Breadguy

Group 3

Gavin
Tiff
Gregor

Group 4

Buckfast
Coach
Downtown
Woodsy

Group 5

Screw You Captain
One Dart
The Power

Group 6

Notty
Dude
Demolition

Group 7

Fastshow
The Panel
Kurgan
Hammerhead

Group 8

TheRob
Regs
knvb
Hands of Stone

Ok, hopefully that is it. Of course, now there is room for three more golfers if some should pop up. If any of you are unhappy with who you are grouped with........fcuk off.

:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not happy with my group. I already have issues with being Notty's "wingman"...the possibilities with Demo are even more frightening.

Fcuking off,

Dude.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude...I've seen you golf...you're gonna need all the help you can get. I have a feeling that I'll be taking you under my wing!

Plonker!:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you and Demo don't plan on winning anything Saturday, but the highest score competition.

I'm bringing you guys down with me.

Not that, Cnut. You sick pervert.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
I'm not happy with my group. I already have issues with being Notty's "wingman"...the possibilities with Demo are even more frightening.

Fcuking off,

Dude.

That is right Dude: Be afraid, be very afraid!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The hole in one prize is in!

If any golfer in the TTP Tourney should shoot a hole in one on hole number twelve, they will win the oppurtunity to buy everyone in the Newlands clubhouse an ice cold beverage! That's tradition right?

Good luck to all the golfers!

Weather looks good for Saturday. Sunny with a high of 20 and about a 10% chance of rain. :cool:

:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really?

Just an opportunity to buy everyone a beer? Do all the hole in ones get their names in a hat and we draw for getting to buy the beer?

:confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also

Anyone who puts a ball in the clubhouse deck on 18 get's to buy the wedding party a round of drinks too.

:D

Note to self, use less club on second shot on 18th.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like lots of water and beach:cool: .

HOS will be bring the speedo, suntan lotion, and beach towel along with the 18 pack of cold ones.
Is it still Newlands Rule #59.3 "every golfer must drink one beer per hole, when playing Best Ball Rules for Tournament play".

Can't break the rules can we, good thing my 1970's all Leather Golf Bag has more than enough room for 18 beer, along with a change of kit for the Pub. I could even spare a little room to get Jinky in there, Are you looking to Caddy for anyone on Saturday?
I picture Bill Murray from Caddyshack, but with an accent.

Last, Regs, who is driving out to Newlands from this area on Saturday, anyway HOS can jump in on a ride out to the Valley?

I guess I should have 18 golf balls along with the 18 pints. Good thing Fasty and the boys are golfing in front of us, Can you say FFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

HOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0