Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2nd Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm collecting the remaining money tonight from those still on the list bringing us to a total of 29... I'm gonna try and get one more person from somewhere to make it 30 [6 foursomes and 3 threesomes].

The course wants to be paid by this Saturday so that'll be it.

People can still come to the dinner afterwards but will need to get their money in ASAP.

That's it for now.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me?

It looks as though we have no women golfers this year in the tourney..................... besides KNVB.

What's up with that?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is actually one lady. She'll be playing in the HBDE threesome. Golf I mean.:eek:

And of course there will be several ladies joining us at KOB's and from what I understand, one of them has "C" cups.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs addition

Originally posted by Regs
I'm collecting the remaining money tonight from those still on the list bringing us to a total of 29... I'm gonna try and get one more person from somewhere to make it 30 [6 foursomes and 3 threesomes].

Does that add up to 33 for anyone else ?:confused:

It was hard to do the math with all this talk of threesomes...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heads up

For those paid up and attending the TTP Golf Tourney be aware of "The Newlands Pompus Chaps"... They fancy themselves something shocking over there in Langley... They will strictly enforce their "we're former high school nerds and think our shite doesn't stink" fcuking dress code... Yeah, it isn't hard to wear a golf shirt and a pair of shoes, BUT if you think a plain t-shirt or a pair of sandles will get you on the course, think again... They have been dodgy in the past and once they get a load of our mob, they'll certainlly be the same ANAL twats again...
DO NOT give them reason... We all know after the 6th hole (well before it starts for Downtown's foursome) things will be a blurry mess... So my advise is to look the part and become a BPG (Beligerant Party Guy) during the festivities...

Just a heads up for the likes of you that don't golf and think cut off's, mullets, sandles/flip flops and tank tops will be tolerated at this "Well to do" outfit...

Guinnessgettinggunned...:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What?

No mullets!

Crap! First it's $85 to golf and have some dinner and now your telling me I have to go to Great Clips and get a $2.99 haircut as well?

For ****s sake I'm not made of money you know.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Thanks for that......................but, we were far from angels last year and we didn't hear a word from them. In fact they called me in February asking us back this year. I believe one of our golf carts went back around the 13th hole with three flats and totally fcuked steering. Perhaps Dude can confirm this? Screw you? Two or three of our bunch even hit the Solarium during a wedding ceremony. Again, not a word.

Now perhaps they've been nasty to you in the past, but last year they were awsme to us. They even called each player by there handle when they were calling the foursomes.

Good guys as far as I'm concerned.:wa:

Ijustmightgetdrunkalso.:D

:wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let the slagging begin!

May as well do this now so side bets and stuff can be set up. Plus, I'm bored.

The groups have been pulled from the magic purple bag. They are as follows.

Group 1

Steve Mcaww
KOB's #2
KOB's #3
KOB's #4

Group 2

Fastshow
The Panel
Kurgan
Hammerhead

Group 3

Gavin
Tiff
Gregor

Group 4

Buckfast
Coach
Downtown
Woodsy

Group 5

Hands of Stone
Guinness
Demolition

Group 6

Screw You Captain
One Dart
The Power

Group 7

Dude
Notty
Yoda
Breadguy

Group 8

TheRob
Regs
knvb
Rangerforever

There you have'em. Let the side bets and the piss taking begin.:D There are some specific rules in Texas Scramble regarding threesomes. I'll have to get my hands on them and either post here or let those groups know at the tourney. If anyone knows them please feel free to post.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dress Code?

Can someone explain exactly what the dress code is? Specifically, are bowling shoes allowed? I mean they won't really hurt the greens...:(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that bowling shoes would be a problem. They look like golf shoes and have flat bottoms. Plus they look darn swell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0