Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2nd Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite

I just realized you lost your car!!! WTF are you going to do now??? I mean, since you've stopped looking for your car, you have nothing left to do (other than call KNVB a cnut):D

Dudewhere'syourstraightjackethastakenanewmeaning. :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only seven days to get your money in. If you are coming please get it in as soon as possible. We need to pay the golf club on Friday the....gulp...........13th.:(

Thanks.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ability to secure a spot using Paypal/credit card has come and gone as the turnaround time to get the funds from the payment processor is 5-7 business days :eek:

Time to start arranging payment dropoffs...

Cheers,

~Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get your money in

There are 17 people payed right now and if we don't get 3 more to get an even 20 people for 5 full groups, we have to tell KNVB that he can't come, so please get your money in.

On second thought, please don't send any more money in as we want to tell KNVB that he can't come.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yodes

Shuuush....

We need that plonker there (who else is a step child and has red hair?) :D

For those that don't know KNVB, he'll be the geek with white pasty skin and wearing lots of Orange to match his lovely hair and freckle colour!!!;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maxie has to log on here and use that name.

"The_Stepchild".

Too funny.
The guy's gone for 2 years or so and is getting slammed on here already.
I love it.......
And I know Balsa does too. :D

Rangerforever - 2003 TTP Golf Tourney Champion

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is NOT KNVB

For those that don't know KNVB, he'll be the geek with white pasty skin and wearing lots of Orange to match his lovely hair and freckle colour
Guinness, you must have me confused with the REAL StepChild. :D

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think I have ever been so proud of my little bro. Please someone step in and straighten that clown out. :D

Ranger or someone will have to email some of his pics from Penticton. I can only imagine the state.

Has the Red Headed Step Child figured out how to get on this site yet? Downtown you definitely don't need to coach him along on here. :D He does enough damage without any help from you. ;)

Has he stopped crying yet???

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paypal no longer ?

You bastards. I just spent 2 days getting that account set up because it had problems with my address and part of my credit card # being the same. Just fcuking completed it right now,come on here to pay, and it's gone. I'm a busy man, and now I have this stupid account I don't need and so far it's cost me $1.95 and I have to go thru a bunch more sh*t to get that money back, or cash in my RRSP's, or maybe I'll just pay $83.05 and you can cover the costs, and, and.......(yeah, yeah, insert cheap scotsman joke here)

Yes, indeed RF & Balsa, the REAL Stepchild is now on board, or as we will all be once he starts posting, on bored....and you as the brother, give him a hug and a hanky for the other night and tell him it will be alright....... :(

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
out of the mouth of a babe.....

The bird who sits next to me at work looked at that splendid photo of Stepchild and commented, 'He doesn't look like someone's mate, he looks like a character off The Fastshow'.

Now she's got him as her desktop wallpaper. I've warned her that if she carries on with her behaviour he might one day come over and talk to her. And she wouldn't want that, would she?

I'm particularly taken with Stepchild's invisible orange girlfriend next to him.

The new fraternal love on this thread would bring a tear to a glass eye.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The portrait of the Stepchild above reminds me of the Sherminator :D

Anyone else in or out for the tourney? I'm going to start asking non-TTPers this weekend.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scud: get your money in! No excuses you single, childless, mortgageless cnut!

BTW: Beers are on you. The falling US dollar has hurt DudeInc's pocketbook.;)

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
100% Sherminator

He is definitely the Sherminator.....Sunday night we were out with a couple of birds, I was working my usual magic, until he comes over with the old, "Hello ladies, I'm an orange love machine sent back through time to bore you with the stories of how my parents abandoned me at the age of......."
Painful to watch, even more painful to admit he was my wingman.......

What colour are the jackets for winning the TTP tourney? I want to know what clothes to wear for the Saturday night ceremonies
:knvb:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reg's, I was all ready to join the golf tourney until the shermanator comment. It took three days to stop crying from last sunday, now the water works are starting all over again. I try to fit in, I really do.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, since I am a stepchild with no place to go I just latch onto whoever will put up with my crap! As for the lady with my face on her computer, enjoy you wet dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0