Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2nd Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch it!

Yes, or end with 12 r's. If he could read he could pick up a dictionary and look it up at least.

I was just giving him a hard time that's all, I wasn't trying to be KNVB or TR, why would i want to be?

The Grammar Police have access to the Witness Protection files so be careful.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb & Dumber

Referring to KNVB or TheRob as “Grammar Police” is akin to referring to George W. Bush as a Rhode Scholar.

Setting the record straight,

Bubba Clinton.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sides

Dude, If I take your side can I be your friend?

To be on topic, I can't wait to be the TTP Golf Tourney Champions for 2003.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like to here

RF,
That's what I like to hear.

Good golf trip by chance? Hope your swing is all sorted out.

;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you just give him a blow job tomorrow night at NAP. Spare us the sucking off here.:rolleyes:

You have to drink you know. It's the rules.

I think that as groups finish up they should gather around the 18th and form a gallery. The people coming in later would feel like pro's. Except Fastshow. He's already a pro. He's Mr. England you know.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't gather

RF and I wont' be able to gather as we will be sucking each other off in the clubhouse.
:rolleyes:

As the designated driver (again), I won't won't be getting to intoxicated because I have to drive your sorry ass around (again).

:mad:

Speaking of which, does anyone want to trade passengers for the ride to KOB's, although I can't guarantee he won't puke in your car.

:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about

If we are going to crowd around the 18th green to watch the last groups come in like the pros do then should't our group be the last group? The leaders are always in the last group of the day.

Not only that, I wouldn't want to be standing anywhere near the clubhouse, let alone the green, when TheRob hits into the 18th.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This coming from the guy who gave one lovely bride a black eye on her wedding day? Sheesh.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF and I wont' be able to gather as we will be sucking each other off in the clubhouse.

That's a disturbing thought for anyone other than KNVB. For him, it's just exciting.

Sick, queer, Cnut.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Find your game son.....

Originally posted by Guinness
Where the fcuk is Jimmy Holiday???:confused:

Listen pal, insted of trying to find Jimmy, do your foursome a favour and try and find your golf game.

;)

Suckingoffforever

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Important Announcment!

There has been a good turnout for this years tournament. We have surpassed last years total for players and I'm sure that Saturday will be a blast. There will be one thing missing though. Well, actually six things:eek:but one in general.

Everyones favorite female pisstaker Sexual Chocolate won't be attending this years tourney due to worldly cmmitments, so on her behalf, and without any consoltation whatsoever from anyone else invloved, I hereby declare this years tournament will be re-named to.............The Sexual Chocolate TTP Golf Classic unless anyone has a problem with that. Then maybe I won't.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
truly embarrased

Is this because I promised you the.... :eek:

Shite, I would like to thank...and yes, don't forget...and Regs for being there when I needed TTP most. :wa:

HAVE A BLAST GUYS and Tiff I am truly sad to be missing this years epic event!:D

+SC:eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey SC

I'd dedicate my game to you but since I can't play worth shite (probably like most of these high rollers on here) I'll just have a drink for you @ KOB's! :D

Too bad you can't make it......

Spazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0