Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2nd Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Weather Network is still saying that it will be sunny tomorrow. High of 20 with a 10% chance of showers. Not bad.

I'm pumped. Regs is going to be on fire tomorrow. I can sense it. I figure he'll average about 34 yards per drive. He will carry us all day tomorrow.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor guy

That's alot of pressure to put on Regs don't you think?

I know what it's like. The last time I played in a tournament with TheRob he put all the pressure on me too.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I carried you and the other two frumpy's all freaking day. I was simply amazing.

No smilies for you.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
10% showers / chances

The 10% must hit home TR, Vegas odds would place your team's odds of not being last at roughly the same figure. Yoda, enjoy playing with RF, he's bringing the 'A' game - as in 'A'trocious. Then you have Guinness who needs no explanation. At least you have Breadguy, who judging by his name will be buying the rounds all day. Hey Breadguy, I think you will be the best in that group. I think your cool just like this guy :cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weather

This rain is actually going to soften up the greens so that i can stick it close for the KP.

It'll be toit to the pin for sure.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's cool. It doesn't fcuk things up at all, considering we have something like 8 groups of four now.

No worries...TheRob can revise the groups. Again.:D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Weather

Originally posted by Yoda
This rain is actually going to soften up the greens so that i can stick it close for the KP.

It'll be toit to the pin for sure.

Lets be frank here.:eek: Your main left-handed competition that has never one a major, won't be their to turn the heat up and force you to drop the ball on the dancefloor from beyond 200yards!:D

Better be nice tomorrow for golf in general.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild

Teeing off in the first group as well - no pressure at all. Well, at least not as much pressure as your first foster dad applied to you in the basement late at night......:eek:

Is there 2 LD's and 2 KP's up for grabs, or just one of each? I have to plan out how much trunk space will be required for my hardware collection.....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of each.

Weather Network still says only 10% chance of rain. Looks good. Can't wait for some KOB's prime rib. :D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad that % isn't dropping like your other odds - Vegas update, chances of your group not finishing last now down to 5% - can't wait for KOB waitress prime rib

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This sucks

There is a 100% chance that there is a monsoon outside my office window right now.

:mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No bets yet?

Downtown,

Two pitchers says my group beats yours. In? Wanks.:mad:

You after a long day of golf and drinking followed by some pachos:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Fukcing Harry Potter

Just is from getting the 5th Potter book, can't believe how many kids are out and about on a night with no fire cracker going off. It is a zoo around all the book stores around town, not that I hang arond book stores on Friday nights, I perfere the 7-11's.

Now that I am home I can crack a Shaftebury Honey and walk through the 18 holes at Newlands Golf and Country Club. First hole, "don't let knvb get to you, you will have to deal with this cnut all day, just swing and domintate, sounds good HOS". Second hole, " why is therob pissed already, and only half a Koke in, no problem, I hate these guys, but I must play through it".

It is such a mental game, but if you walk through it the night before it is all OK.

Notty, I will have the coffee ready for when you come by.

Side note, heard that the "Caddy" for Bob Barker in the Happy Gilmore movie is getting married, and apperantly he had his engagment party tonight.
The price is wrong Bob.

"You suck, you Jack-ass."

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big B-Day

Well the Bolwing Shoe wearing Kurgan is 35 today, and he gets to golf in the TTP tourney on the big day.
Will have a few pints for the Big Man today, May all your putts fall today.

What time does the Beer Store Open?

HOS

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm currently sitting on my crippled ass after being convinced that driving around in a golf cart with Dude is a hazard to a healthy person, let alone someone with an injury such as mine. Enjoy the golf (bastards), and hopefully I'll see you at KOB's. (bastards).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0