Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: How smart are you.....?

Originally posted by J R
. As the field coordinator, it is your responsibility to ensure that the lights are off, the flags are returned to the compound, and that everyone is off the field.

Maybe if You were not at the fcukin pub you could have been there at ten to tell everybody to go home you Fcukin Meathead. I think your a FCUKIN IDIOT.

Make like Justin Timberlake, and cry me a river.

TA

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the fcuking idiot who drove their truck onto the turf field?!?!?! Drinking until 3 in the morning is fine, it's what the league is about and I bet that the cops wouldn't have said a thing if there wasn't a "vehicle in the woods"...

That's one of the most assine things I've ever heard since, well, since someone else I know did it at a burnaby tournament about 10 years ago :eek:

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't tell Mum the babysitter's dead!

Crap, the last little bit I read sounded like a grade 9 reunion. Well, I guess it is suiting, considering the district the activities took place in:rolleyes:

Appy, don't knock the Pres., he has enough headaches from sore losers like....you...guys. .But anyway, Emma is a smart pup, as smart as they come, she hid the keys from a potential law breaker.That's my girl! ;)

Port Moody is one of the best pitches (besides Osler) that the AMSL has scored, and we can't afford to lose it!:mad:

Just be cautious gang, I want the AMSL to be around next season when I return:)

+SCthinkingoftheBIGpicture:(

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think your a FCUKIN IDIOT.

Brilliant Apprentice...I think you're correct...everything that happened that night was justified and we should all park our cars on the field. Moron :rolleyes:

It always helps when one person (team) fcuk's it up for everyone else! :mad:

Come on cheatsiders...a little discretion next time! Save your energy for the cook off!;)

~Notty

BTW Apprentice…”your fcukin idiot” refers to the first person…so apparently you think you’RE (you are) a Fcukin Idiot! Once again…brilliant!:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed...

Hey Nott-man, enjoy my speech tonight brotha! ;)

Just spoke to the 'couple to be' and I am sad that I will be missing the Dragon festivities tonight:(

Back to topic, who is darkmeat ?:confused:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dialing for morons

jr said
Thank you very much to those of you who participated in the late night activities on Thursday night and although you may think it was funny or even cool, you are A BUNCH OF FUKCING IDIOTS! That's right, A BUNCH OF FUKCING IDIOTS!

Dearest Dictator,
I 'm with you on this one. I was home early that night reading Mein Kemf, just like you recommended. I think a genocide of all cheatsiders is in order, especially for those cheatsiders who wear red socks.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Driving onto the field was a VERY, VERY stupid thing to do!!!!!

If only they had kept the lights on then we wouldn't have needed the headlights to find the keys............???

It was a huge mistake but it's not like the guy was doing donuts on the turf...........I hear the idiot who drove onto the field ended up paying a $200 tow charge but he definetly deserved it!

Cheatside isn't to be blamed for one idiots bad judgment!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus said
Cheatside isn't to be blamed for one idiots bad judgment!

I agree whole-heartedly oh God of the Gods. But I'm still in favour of the genocide of cheatsiders who wear red socks. And whining Beernuts.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pic-i-nic basket alert!!!!!

I keep hearing the phrase 'idiot' being used.

Mackers anything to add?

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Markus & Kendel

I do...well...actually I don't...just wanted to post something while I was drunk..............again!

Now let me tell you about Croatia and Bronco! :eek: :eek: :bronco:

~NottywhowouldliketosaycongratstoMarkus&Kendelongettingmarriedtonight!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JR,

I think you're a little confused, it was Cheatside not the Fukcing Idiots involved !!

As far as the "truck on the turf" incident, we took it too far this time and all the slags to this point are warranted, even though it was just one person, we stick by our teammates and therefore on behalf of Cheatside I apologize for the incident. You know things are bad when I have to listen to Herb lay into me about how upset he is with us :(

Now that I have stepped up and responded to the lashing you gave us, i'm still waiting for you to comment on my scheduling concern I posted awhile back. I notice Gin & Tonic play HBDE in the next little bit, that will be fun for them, another piss taking of the highest level, they should not be playing Div I teams ?!?!?

Patiently waiting, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheat/Lateside 4 - 1 BDGC

The Carts drew first blood only to relinquish their lead a few moments later on a cracker from Ms. Stew.....oh, no...wait a second....no goal....???? Herb made a rare mistake and called the goal back, he felt it went under the netting :eek: I think BDGC knew it was in as well as we did ?!?!? Needless to say, we had a few words for Herb who later said he should not have made the call until further inspection. We didn't need the goal as we went on to score 4 in the second ;)

Aside from a little hair pulling and some whinging the game went well !! Onto the Gunners for Thursday at, dare I say, Pt Moody Turf, JR I promise we will be better behaved ;)

Cheers, mackers.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

The Carts drew first blood only to relinquish their lead a few moments later on a cracker from Ms. Stew

:confused: When did my wife start playing?:confused: :confused:

unless there's another Ms. Stew that I've completely forgotten about after running into too many goalposts heed-first:confused: :rolleyes: :D :p

Confusticated,

Stew:cool:

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by mackers
i'm still waiting for you to comment on my scheduling concern I posted awhile back. I notice Gin & Tonic play HBDE in the next little bit, that will be fun for them, another piss taking of the highest level, they should not be playing Div I teams ?!?!?

Patiently waiting, mackers.

Thanks for waiting Mackers....apologies for taking so long but i've been moving = not much computer access.

All teams in Div 1 play 3 teams from Div 2 and vice versa - no matter what their skill levels are. I've only ever had a complaint from the one of the 2 new teams who seem to only want to play the other new team! I guess I didn't quite explain it well enough to them that this isn't as recreational as they thought it would be....Once the schedule is made, the only changes will be to make up games.....not a re-jigging of the entire schedule to suit one teams needs. It's not fair to the other 17 teams who have already arranged their work schedules so that one team can request to only play Div 2 teams. It's something the league will have to look at for the 2004 season.

JR

PS - Thanks for the apologies about the last incident.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

My mistake, thought you were someone else....?!?!?

JR,

Thanks for the explanation, Gin and Tonic are definitely not ready for this league !!

Cheers, mackers.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
still bewildered....

Mackers:

Last time I checked, I was still me; I don't think that I've been anybody else lately......:confused: :p :D

I played co-ed for 3 years with Bohemia - never did get to be THAT close to Herb - nor did I want to be.:rolleyes: Mrs. Stew has only played co-ed in college, and that was a VERY long time ago; she's always been more of a water polo type. Is there another Stew running around trying to impugn my impeccable reputation?:eek: More importantly, who's your mysterious Ms. Stew?:D ;) Definitely sounds like somebody I want to meet.....

Enquiring minds want to know......

Stew:cool: (the one and only - as far as I know):D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge win Yoda! Well done!
He can put a target on the market,
bask in your applause,
reality withdraws,
now he believes it.

Watch his every move,