Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: What a wanker of a game?

Originally posted by J R
Yes, because complaining and calling people retarded isn't...?

BOTH TEAMS HAD A GOAL THAT WAS QUESTIONABLE...too bad the ball never left the pitch when our player was running down the sidelines with it. But you couldn't have seen that as you were a good 50 yards back down the field complaining that is must have gone out of bounds. Had you been closer, you would have seen that it was a good 2 feet in bounds. Sorry to disappoint you....well, not really....

JR

Were you even at the game? What are you talking about????? I was like 15 feet from the guy who took it out of bounds...I was close enough to see #16 and the "so called" linesman laughing and giggling like 2 year olds on the sidelines afterwards...and I would NEVER have called someone retarded...not out loud infront of that many people anyways :eek:

Whatever...you got away with one that was a GREAT game, but too bad sportsmanship didn't play into this one, eh? :rolleyes: :p

It definately was a good game, just keep your "children" at home with you next time, ok?

striker14 :wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Death to Buddha.

Things to do tomorrow at Co-ed:

1. Kick Yoda and add extensions to his shorts while he is unconcious.
2. Slide check Skytrain and then steal all his ice cold beverages.
3. Say "hi" to Argyle and offer him one of the beers I stole.
4. Score at least one goal............maybe.:(
5. Turn ankle and lie on the turf getting those annoying little rubber pellets in my hair writhing in pain.
6. Go Italian Grandma on Sensei.:mad:
7. Celebrate a second victory over Buddha with several beers that I stole from Skytrains cooler.

That about covers it.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddha?

TheRob:

Give Billy Jackson a whack for me too, please. Tell him it's for not coming out last Saturday.....:rolleyes: :D :p

Beerz,

Stew:cool:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad excuse for a player

Well well well its good OLD cartdriver (over 35 is calling). I used to say nice things about your game and ability to lift the teams spirits, but its obvious with your lack of good comments towards the team I should have pissed on your boots instead of bronzing them. :p

Cartdriver should change his name!!!

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Halfovlley....

Now, it's one thing to take my surname ("volley")...it's another to step on sacred territory by pissing on my bronzed boots! I'll have you know that I love the BDGC's and would be driving the cart again if other summer duties hadn't called....I just feel that a few of you/them are trying just a wee bit too much for a fun league! You excluded of course....or wasn't that you that got a red in our indoor co-ed semifinal? I repeat...a RED in coed indoor? Shocking. There, now I peed on your hand me down boots from CD:p :D

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In halfvolley's defence

The red that halfvolley got in co-ed indoor was not warranted as he was not even on the pitch at the time and it was given because of comment that was said on the sidelines. The ref was on a power trip and knew that giving halfvolley a red so he couldn't play in the final would piss us all off as he is one of the leading scorers on our team. In all respect the BDGC do try hard sometimes and don't other times, doesn't everyone in this league do the same. The end result doesn't always matter in this league but you can't expect competetive players not to try sometimes. You were one of those once upon a time Cartdriver!

Carebear

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed...

Carebear,

Agreed, at one time not too long ago I was a mild tryhard (not to the point of RED cards or matching three piece uni's though...actually, not even a YELLOW!). I stick by my guns, if you get a red or yellow in co-ed you are automatically a TRYHARD or something esle that I can't repeat on here:eek: :cool: :D

As far as Halfvolley getting that indoor red....I coach in the same club with the ref and talked with him a few days after that game. He warned Nick twice during the game, the second warning with a yellow before giving him the red....one was for mouthing off an opponent, once was for mouthing off the ref....the actual card was because he called Mr. Referee a choice word and told him after being warned to "give me a fcuking red then".....and I would do the same thing if I was the ref. Rules are rules. It had nothing to do with who Nick was to our team or that we were playing in the final the next week. He actually told me he would have loved us to beat the FIJI team in the final as they were the worst tryhards in the indoor league! Nate and I both know this ref well, and although he can be a prick somethimes, he generally keeps control of his games and the teams. HV even admitted to me he deserved the card......and the ref also told me all HV had to do was say sorry and shake his hand after the game and he wouldn't have written it up to the indoor league as a one game suspension.

CDcan'tbelieveheisstandingupforaref:confused: :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey

This is the AMSL thread and not the Indoor League thread. Take your indoor crap somewhere else.

Or start your own thread.

Where's a moderator when you need one.

;)

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cartdriver,

Fair enough you win that battle! I personally don't have a beef with that ref and if you got the whole story then all is good. If we are tryhards because we have a full kit then so be it, the jersey we sport is much better than the thick t-shirts we had last year.

Carebear

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey

Originally posted by Yoda
This is the AMSL thread and not the Indoor League thread. Take your indoor crap somewhere else.

Or start your own thread.

Where's a moderator when you need one.

;)
Right here Jinky.;)

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob,

Cool your jets, you see a couple of posts that refer to a little indoor co-ed which was related to the tryhardiness of outdoor co-ed, what's the big deal, don't you have anything better to do than complain about that.

Carebear

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go give Razor his usual 5 second gummer and relax.

My above post was a PT at my friend Jinky and really had nothing to do with your coversation at all.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touchy

He does, but I don't.

Somebodies got you worked up in here.
Don't get your panties in a bunch sweetheart.

Next time I'll have to type "just kidding" so you know it's all in good fun. Or just refer to you the title of the site.

~Moderator Wannabe

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second ya Carebear!

Beernuts are continually being labeled as tryhards but I haven't seen a team sit back and relax all year..... we play and then we drink beer. With the exception of 2 loud-ass-players the rest of us are just there to play! :p

And the fact that we have a full kit means shite! Who cares..... :rolleyes: Our team has the money so why not spend it on something besides all the beer..... :D (Beernuts have a lifetime supply of beer on hand at all times!)

The only thing we're tryhards about is being a bunch of pisstanks!

Spazz

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Death to Buddha.

Originally posted by TheRob
Things to do tomorrow at Co-ed:

1. Kick Yoda and add extensions to his shorts while he is unconcious.
2. Slide check Skytrain and then steal all his ice cold beverages.
3. Say "hi" to Argyle and offer him one of the beers I stole.
4. Score at least one goal............maybe.:(
5. Turn ankle and lie on the turf getting those annoying little rubber pellets in my hair writhing in pain.
6. Go Italian Grandma on Sensei.:mad:
7. Celebrate a second victory over Buddha with several beers that I stole from Skytrains cooler.

That about covers it.

TheRob,
I'm feeling kinda left out:(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry.

8. Reiterate to Draven that I'm an honest guy and that I was on-side when Joe blew the whistle. Then kick him.:mad:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Sorry.

8. Reiterate to Draven that I'm an honest guy and that I was on-side when Joe blew the whistle. Then kick him.:mad:
Kick him hard!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0