Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheats vs. YG

A re-match of last year's exciting Semi-final match. Should be a good game if we can find the field, I swear this league goes out of their way to find the most obscure pitches :confused: And on that note, does anybody have a field report on Windsor in North Van, not that it really matters as we should assume that all co-ed matches will be played on shite fields !!

Anyways looking forward to having some drinks tonight....oh yeah and maybe kicking the ball around a bit.

Cheers, mackers.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0

Well tonights rematch with Cheatside from last years semi's came out the same as last year!!YG squeked out another 1 goal victory on a 1-0 win tonight!!I have to admit both goalies stole the show tonight with big saves on either end of the park!!The stat that most impresses me though is the fact that Mr&Mrs Mastro where at the park until 1:00 am on a working night!!For those of you who don't know, Mrs.Mastro is carrying twins!!To myself this is the most impressive stat of the season!!As for the subject of 2-0,I'm not usually the one to brag about post game Bbq's or drinking adventure's,but to my recollection YG has just outlasted the two top teams in back to back games in post game drinks(HBDE,Cheatside).I will give credit to HBDE for having the Bbq out last game though!!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial A Moderator!

Someone dial a moderator! Someone who knows coolness, like KNVB.

Conductor, this is the 2003 co-ed match report and whining banter thread. If you're not going to come on here and whine about Herb, the field, white boots, Buddha, screaming sidelines, Buddha, Young Guns, BDGC, long arms, tryhards, Buddha, missing 10 chances, getting kicked, and Buddha, then don't bother posting.

I don't know what you were thinking.

BTW... great match tonight. Still think that Cheatside's going to be the team to beat this year.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial, I am a moderator and there is no one who knows coolness like me, so you'd just be wasting your time. Kind of like I continually waste mine, on you. Isn't there some strange picture you've found on the net whilst surfing for transvestite hookers you want to post and then put my name by it? That'd be funny.

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns / Cheatside Match

All in all a good game no complaints! Tight match and a battle throughout the whole game.

YGuns got a good goal and the keepers did play amazing.
Marco you were solid stopping everything in site! Great game by you!

Hopefully we'll be seeing everyone out at the fundraiser on Friday night! Cheatside has a crew put together! And will be rolling by the ital league banquet to pick the boys up!

By the way:
Congrats to the Mastro's on there TWINS that's the most exciting news.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic:

Why is there no Cheatside team in this years TTP Golf Tourney? Don't you want to defend your "title"?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DA

Hope my harassing you last week didn't make you feel guilty about not knowing what's going on in TTP land lately.

I'm sure if you harassed TR he'd reorganize the groupings again for he TTP tourney to let you gals in this year.

Right TR?
:D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dialing cool moderators

Isn't there some strange picture you've found on the net whilst surfing for transvestite hookers you want to post and then put my name by it? That'd be funny.

I've been looking, but none of them are wearing white boots or drinking a beer while playing goalie. I need something that truly epitomizes your coolness, but I'm not sure it can be found...even on the internet.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say that last night the YG's impressed me, aside from Bernie trying to take my leg off late in the game and the keeper chirping a bit, they played a good, clean game and yes, did outlast us in the more important competition post-game. I have to say though that YG's had the quantity but we had the quality post-game festivities, kudos to Mobes, Herb Jr. you may be out of a job !!

I agree with DA and Conductor's comments about the keepers, they were awesome last night , especially Marco considering we were terrible defensively last night, we'll be better next time big guy !! I have to admit that although we preach the non-tryhardedness, YG's brought out the competitive side in us last night, it's too bad we can't get a better pitch to play on, it would have been an even better game :rolleyes:

See ya on Friday, I have a feeling Cheatside will rule the Mirage ;)

Cheers, mackers.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Sir Coolness

Thanks for the show of faith.

I also have faith that one day you'll be cool enough to shake hands after a game. Even if no one else does.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bug in your ass?

What's wrong with a team wave? It's what all the "cool" kids are doing these days. ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, we're cool. Besides who wants to walk halfway across the pitch when there is perfectly cold beer waiting to be consumed just steps away? Seriously.

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheatside

Good game last night. Thanks to cheatside for rescheduling it, and sorry bout the crappy field!

Note to conductor...last yg's to leave the place...2:03am

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG's

Does Bernie still have the hair colour of the month?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Enquiring minds want to know

Stew (no longer a TTP virgin with over 100 posts):cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lazy bastards

Last game we played you guys we were on the same side of the field and still didn't shake hands. What's your excuse for that?

I go over and shake everyone's hand anyways because I think that's cool. Except for TR's because I don't know where his hands have been.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bernie...

Stew,

Bernie's got a sort of tan/dark brown thing going on....oh no, wait I think that may be his scalp/dark brown ?? ;)

Cheers, mackers.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GO Lions!!

Well I'm hoping that there will be few people at the Mirage tonight!!It's just to bad that the league fundraiser had to fall on the home opener of the B.C. Lions:rolleyes: I think it will be hard for people to do both as you need a passport to get to the Mirage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0