Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Saturday from the rumours I've heard, but nothing has been confirmed.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor

Absolutely......................NOT!

We're not a bunch of sandbaggers like your team.

Although we have blown the final 2 years in a row.
Might be a good idea.

:D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Miss Cartdriver!!

Well the game tonight was another YG victory coming at the hands of BDGC and Broken Down they were!!They played a great game considering that they played a guy short the whole game with an added female as replacement.Personally my view is that they should have played the keeper that they had in net for the second half the whole game.At half it was 4-1 in favour of YG and then BDGC put there backup in net for the 2nd half(my opinion she should be #1)anyways she stole the show and shut us down,final score was 6-2 in favour of YG.My question is how does a team that has 28 players signed only get 5 guys to a game??:rolleyes: p.s.the big guy kept his streak alive in scoring tonight,that makes for 15 years in scoring in the AMSL not bad for a young gun!!:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers...

If you had been around last year, you would know that there are at least 4 potiential time slots for the rematch...

The above statement really means: Cheatside will always back down from the HBDE challenge :eek:
On and off the field :rolleyes:

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

I agree with you on the goalie situation, we never knew that she could play like that. The guy we had in net for the first half was our backup as our main goalie was on the sideline injured. Good clean game and I have to say that this was probably the first match where both teams didn't have any tiffs with each other, are we turning over a new leaf? Anyways, congrats on the win!

Carebear

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[off topic] Email change request for Carebear

Carebear,

The email address you have registered your TTP account is not working anymore. Please update your account with a working email address within the next 7 days.

I'll have to suspend your account if you don't do so.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALERT! CAREBEAR OF LEAF TURNAGE! ALERT!

Originally posted by Carebear
The guy we had in net for the first half was our backup as our main goalie was on the sideline injured.

AJ was on his best behaviour on the pitch. He actually did alright in goal as well. But that tryhard Conductor was doing all he could to keep his goal scoring streak alive. I remember when Conductor aimed to score a goal a game. Now he's happy with a goal per season. Sad.

By the way, wasn't that Cartdriver working the flag for you in the first half?

Good clean game and I have to say that this was probably the first match where both teams didn't have any tiffs with each other, are we turning over a new leaf?

C'mon, you know that if you had your full squad there that it would have been a battle and the odd 'tiff' would have been likely. We'd have it no other way;)

Hopefully we're losing that bad rap that Buddha's given us. Remember, it wasn't us...it was them. Buddha killed Sirus.

Anyhow, I know when the playoffs start, the true tryhardness will come out in all of us, even in the goons! Then the true trash talk will begin.

I'm betting that even the mild mannered Jimmy Holliday gets his nose dirty. But hopefully we won't have to use the "No Whining Allowed" thread again.

By the way, did Spazz and Striker buy their memberships yet? Where'd they go? And I'm not just saying that because we have a fundraiser coming up. Really.

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1,

Your goalie is good, who does he play for in the winter, just wondering. I know he plays indoor at the 8 rinks for Fuji.

The tryhardness level will definitely go up in playoffs for all teams. From looking at the standings it looks like almost anyone in our pool could take the playoffs.

Also the guy holding the flag on our sidelines was not Cartdriver.

Carebear

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New name for SC and a whole lot of other BS

Notty said
I reccomend that sexchoc should change your name to "asian sensation"!

How about Sexuar Chocorate?
Chocorate and lice?
Blacura?

By the way, I noticed that the "No Whining Allowed" Thread has been ranked 1 out of 5. How does that work? Sir Coolness, get on it, will you? I know TheRob is salivating at the chance to moderate that thread. Yes, I'm whining, but I'm allowed to whine about it on this thread.

Hey conductor, before you start popping off at the carts having 26 signed and only five guys coming to a game, maybe you can explain why we only had 3 guys at our game vs Buddha and we'll only have 5 guys there again tomorrow. I think a new Director of Player Personnel at YG Inc. is in order.

Carebear...our keeper played for Sikh Temple this year, although he is, as you would say, "Fujian.";)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Zest!!

First off I would actually like to know if Cheatside and Dragons are ever gonna play each other?If they just want to have the bbq challenge I'm sure I could arrange one at one of our local beaches!
Hey conductor, before you start popping off at the carts having 26 signed and only five guys coming to a game, maybe you can explain why we only had 3 guys at our game vs Buddha and we'll only have 5 guys there again tomorrow
Now too explain about Buddha,maybe you didn't read
Buddha back on track
Also Yoda said they weren't preparing for Vernon with that big victory!!By the way the Carts told me they had 28 dressed on the roster maybe that's why they were missing 2 guys according to your calculations
Hey conductor, before you start popping off at the carts having 26 signed and only five guys coming to a game
Those where probably the two guys missing??

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dialing a translator

Conductor,
I didn't understand one word of your post.

When you wrote that post, you were either

1) drunk

2) typing in your sleep (3:18 a.m.)

3) practising your cantonese with SC

4) hanging out with Spazz and Striker

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 4 or 5
Beernuts 2

Oneway traffic for much of the match with Berrnuts coming up with 2 shots and 2 goals for a 2-nil lead early in the second half :rolleyes:

I have no idea who scored all our goals and at this point, I'm just happy to know where I live and where my couch is :D

Next up: Gin & Tonic

No idea when Cheatside is gonna stop running... will they ever give us a game or will they just give us the 3 points and avoid the embarrassment :eek:

Roll on Dragons,

~Regs.

PS. Gunther was OK today. Well, on the Gunthermeter, he wasn't too bad anyways :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was 4 –2, but it could have been worse. My first meeting with the infamous Gunther went as expected.
Me after getting whacked 3 times in a row: Dude, settle the fcuk down.
Him What? Can’t you handle it?
Me: :rolleyes:

Nice.

Regs, could only pull a soft 6 on the move-o-meter today against the AMSL try-hards. I would have given him a 7, but ZZZ German judge knocked his average down. Notty was top man on the BBQ again. It’s no small wonder why Jimmy Holiday and Cheatside are ducking us err... him.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dialing a translator

Originally posted by Dial 9-1-1
Conductor,
I didn't understand one word of your post.

When you wrote that post, you were either

3) practising your cantonese with SC

Dial, the Conductor has never made any sense:eek:

Cantonese, is not my language, but when one is drunk, anyone can sound like they are speaking Cantonese:rolleyes:

Good win Dragooooooooooooooooooooooooooons!

+SC:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unprovoked piss take.

I believe there was a Dial 9-1-1 sighting at Osler yesterday. Did the Beercnuts have their picnic basket stolen? I think I saw a bear wearing a green hat running down the street when I pulled up.

:cool:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Join the Beernuts booster club : only $9.95!

I can't believe that some TTP co-ed'ers scared away Spazz and Striker 14;) To think I was bored of this site for a while until they posted their awesome stuff:confused: Now I have to be satisfied with Dial 911 fantasizing about me holding things in my hand on the sidlelines:D

Rumours abound that the Carts are dropping 3 or 4 no-show "regulars"....perhaps for a tighter feeling unit heading into playoffs? Actually, take back that last commnet..."tighter feeling unit" may make 911 post about flags in hands again!!

CDwonderingifspazzandstriker14foundadiv6ttpwebsitenadarequeensoverthere?
:eek: :rolleyes:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Saying!!

Cantonese Japanese Look at these Dirty Knees!!
Cantonese, is not my language, but when one is drunk, anyone can sound like they are speaking Cantonese
SC,I don't wanna go there:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0