Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sundin's deadline December 15th...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If she can play with Wellwood and Demitra, I would go with his wife. I am sure they would be both happy if she played with them.

she plays rough

Attachments

• mats-sundin-free-agent.jpg
    mats-sundin-free-agent.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,422

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Line 1: Wellwood-Sundin-Demitra
Line 1A: Sedin-Sedin-Bernier
Line 3: Burrows-Kesler-Pyatt/Raymond
LIne 4: Hordichuk-Johnson-Brown/Raymond

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks just got a whole lot better.....Powerplay is about to look like a powerplay:bronco:

they gonna have 2 units that can click now.....sedins with wellwood, then demitra, sundin and kesler or raymond.

Its gonna work out quite nice.

Sundin will take a lot of pressure off the sedins as teams will not know which line to put their best defensive pairing against

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Line 1: Wellwood-Sundin-Demitra
Line 1A: Sedin-Sedin-Bernier
Line 3: Burrows-Kesler-Pyatt/Raymond
LIne 4: Hordichuk-Johnson-Brown/Raymond

Wellwood Sundin Raymond
Sedin Sedin Demitra
Burrows Kesler Bernier
Hordichuk Johnson Pyatt

I dont think Sundin will be considered on the top line. Dont really think there will be a top line anymore.

sedin sedin bernier/raymond/hansen (whoever is clicking)
wellwood sundin demitra
burrows kesler bernier/hansen/pyatt
hordichuk johnson raymond/pyatt

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can already see the forecast for the commentary by shorthouse........Canucks score on the powerplay! Sundin from sedin and sedin!

that's gonna be a nice tongue twister!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You got it Housearrest.
We really won't have a first line. I can see the top two lines 1a and 1b getting the same ice time.
Wellwood, Sundin, Demitra, (as i have said all along)
With the Sedins playing with whoever is feeling/playing good.
Burrows, Kesler and whoever is not playing with the Sedins.

I like that line up a lot. Our third line is going to be a true shut down line now that can score as well.

I had a dream.
LION

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Bit from the Kurtenbloggers!!!
Sundin Signs with Vancouver: 10 Remaining Questions - Orland Kurtenblog
Mats Sundin has signed with the Vancouver Canucks. Don't believe us? Here he is arriving at the airport. Don't let the rug fool you. That's him.

Of course, before today, many assumed that when Sundin finally signed somewhere, the speculation would stop. Well, they were wrong. More wrong than Bob Saget opening for Raffi.

Here are 10 things the Kurtenblog is still wondering as we map out a Stanley Cup parade route that starts at GM Place and ends at Hy's for some celebratory cheese bread:

10. Where does this put Alex Auld on the list of greatest bald Canucks? (Go ahead and group Salo in there. It's inevitable.)

9. Was Brian Burke upset he didn't get invited to the press conference? We hear he met Sundin once.

8. How long before the phoneboards at Team 1040 short circuit and the ensuing flames engulf Dave Pratt, turning this from a pretty good signing into the greatest moment in Vancouver sports history?

7. Hold on...did we just sign Toronto's sloppy seconds?

6. At the end of the day, when all is said and done, what does this mean for Jason Jaffray?

5. Remember the ceremony for that Lundin guy? That was a good ceremony.

4. At what point does Bob Cole chuck his microphone and mutter, "Christ...Sundin, Sedin...I do not need this"?

3. Has anybody been informed of the clause in Sundin's contract whereby he gets to miss practice every time there's a $22 sit-and-go at Pokerstars?

2. Is it true that Daniel and Henrik have commissioned IKEA to build the world's first triple race-car bunk bed?

Aaaaaaaaaand, finally...

1. So...who couldn't the Rangers trade?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all of those who thought he was going to NY!

Heard they will announce on thursday who Sundin has signed with! IMO, this means he is signing with Vancouver. They want to wait until thursday, so that they don't take away any excitement from Trevor's festivities tomorrow night!

You just needed to believe in Christmas!:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks,

What is cool about his contract is that he actually signed for less..making the sour grapes eminating from the NY Times and NY Post look sourer...

He signed like that to allow for a blue chip rental player at the deadline (Gaborik anyone!?)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0