Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe we have fallen that far to find ourselves behind the likes of GEU :(

Good news is that Villars is back from injury and there may be a Homi sighting soon... slowly but surely, we will work our way back up these rankings.

I hope.

Sir M told me in confidence while he was visiting the $$$MAN Estates in the past week that it is a mercy acknowledgement for your team.:eek: Yes being the one who runs the website might be another reason.:D Get use to being behind Geu it's the only blue chip stock worth investing in.

$$$MAN

whatapass

Oct 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why in the world is Coveside even ranked in the TOP 20? With the only decent win coming over the Vikings (late soft goal), wins over the Warriors and Malones should not be enough to propel them into the Top 20. Easy schedule out of the gate. Coveside should be out and Vikings should still be in. NAFC impress. Missing their top goal scorer against Nordic they still hammered Nordic 6-2. Their 2 forwards have combined for over 13 goals in 4 games and their mid-field simply put "disected" Nordic. Nordic had no answer for #8, #3 and #7 who were in on all the goals. Passing was tic tac toe. Good thing the ref stopped this game with a solid 13 minutes to go on my watch or else it could have been a lot worse. Time will tell if NAFC a the real deal or just off to a fast start. Nordic should finish Top 6. Roma destroyed Warriors and is still the team to beat in my opinion. LV sqeak out a win and do not look solid in the mid-field and also lack fire power up front. Norvan continue to struggle, will to win is there but the quality of players are questionable? I could be wrong but Norvan will not finish Top 6 and will be in the bottom half.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8. Surrey FC Rangers (FVSL. Last week's rank: 5). This team is struggling, having given up points two weeks in a row. Down three spots after being shutout by a previously unrankedside. Sorry about that. Chance to right the ship up at NAP this weekend against Mission.

SORRY ABOUT THAT! SORRY ABOUT THAT, no it will be West Van and SirM who will be sorry come Spring if they draw the Mighty Beat-Up Rangers in BC's.

It has been a sad week for the team, we lose to PAU (hate those guys) and then are told there is a chance we could be going to Victoria this weekend for the Masters Western Championship (now hosted by U-Vic). They fell through when Sask. cashed in the harvest and are now able to travel out west.

Well we will have to take it out on Mission this weekend on the New Turf at the NAP, we have some revenge after they gave us our one loss last season.

hos

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
and then are told there is a chance we could be going to Victoria this weekend for the Masters Western Championship (now hosted by U-Vic). They fell through when Sask. cashed in the harvest and are now able to travel out west.

hos

I don't understand - who fell through - and whose place would you be filling?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They would've filled in for Sask.....the Gorge women's team who finished 2nd in their BC final got an entry due to the Sask womens team not coming....they fill the spot with the runner up in the host province basically.

Cheers!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
16. AS Roma (NSCL. Lat week's rank: 17 ). Staff expect this star studded team to move up in these rankings, with over 35 players the like of Cafu in the lineup for the burgundy and gold. Roma did not disappoint, beating the Warriors last week by a dozen. Up next: Vikings. Grrr.

Sir M.

Sir M,
I know that this is going to break Conductor's heart since he has already texted every person he knows telling them that Roma moved up to number 16 in your rankings.

But, in fairness to the Warriors, they were missing Swan and Ajax. Snow was suspended while Cowboy was at a wedding and Rembrandt is in rehab.

Did you take this into consideration when tabulating your rankings?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove should be ranked soon, they tied both Delta and GEU last week...

...apparently.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't believe we have fallen that far to find ourselves behind the likes of geu :(

good news is that villars is back from injury and there may be a homi sighting soon... Slowly but surely, we will work our way back up these rankings.

I hope.

this is not the geu of past>> we started the rebuild last season and will continue until we are the club to beat>>:d we are not far off
looking forward to this weekends game

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove should be ranked soon, they tied both Delta and GEU last week...

...apparently.

We ( Delta ) play Aldergrove this Friday. Aldergrove tied Rangers< Mission and GEu......they should be ranked above GEU for sure.....

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gordy's coming to get you guys in the swamp. Maybe then Aldergrove deserves a rank above us, but for now nooooooo!!!!!!!!! At best the Aldergrove boys should be equal.:D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe we have fallen that far to find ourselves behind the likes of GEU :(

Good news is that Villars is back from injury and there may be a Homi sighting soon... slowly but surely, we will work our way back up these rankings.

I hope.

I am amazed at your words of wisdom there Regis :p Let me refresh your memory of one of your other amazing posts below.

Who are you?

GEU?

We left the FVSL because of shite teams like yours.
Take the piss (out of someone) vb. British -- to mock, deride, poke fun (at). This vulgarism has been in widespread use since the late 1940s. The original idea evoked by the expression was that of deflating someone, recalling the description of a self-important blusterer as 'all piss and wind.'

Well done Regis now in the eyes of Sir M who is the shity team now :eek:

My good Buddy HOS told me you are an excellent Co-ed soccer player :D Some players just have to learn to play to there strengths.:cool:

You are like a penny Regis your worth 1 cent yet you cost 4 cents to make. Like your postings they just don't make sense.:confused:

$$$MAN

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took you a day and a half for someone to help you put that post together?

You need smarter friends :rolleyes:

I called you shite, hence why I can't believe we've gotten so bad to fall behind the likes of you.

Seriously.

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the White Scarps are back where they should be, thanks Carph, Sorry about that SirM.

But the big news for the rankings is, Rangers have decided to exercise the new 3 under-age player rule and sign 3 from the Div. 1 Rangers - Stevie M, Stepchild, and Big Z, welcome aboard boys.

Plus it is an extra special weekend, the Rangers have flown in the 3rd Brown brother from Cowtown. Yes, the Mighty Rangers are a little tougher this weekend, with Killer, Downtown and now Graham all in the line-up for the big match with Mission this weekend. It could get crazy out at the NAP on Friday, the last 3 in the changeroom last night were the Hansons, I mean Browns, look out Mission.

hos

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Z isn't so big anymore!! And Steppy is the one gaining weight LOL. I know the 3 boys are lookin' forward to suiting up with you guys. ;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in (Sir M is a bit grumpy by the way due to be awakened by staff at this hour, but then again this is important and fast breaking rankings news)...

Surrey defeated Mission this evening out at Newton:eek:. ;)
And Coach it is reported has called out Whataboutbob. :knvb:
But most importantly, the Didier Drogba of Masters Football, Rangerforever, cashed in THREE TIMES for Rangers this eve.
Further, Coach has posted!! :wa:

This will have huge rankings implications. Now, I am going back to bed. Thanks for the call HOS. See you in a couple of hours, wear your kilt, and yes, we still have three goaltenders.

Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No SirM or Cubs at the FF Club, but a good showing by the Tartin Army, evn though Scotland can't score much like Nations Cup O-30's 2008. 3 goalkeepers is tough, especially with the new lights on these turf fields on friday nights, no wonder BRM can't keep any keepers happy, its the damn lights making us crazy.

Sorry for the late night call BigM, but the world needed to know about BIG RF and the Hatty vs. Mission.
Could get scary in the coming weeks, Big Frase as sweeper and wilky as striker, what has the world come to.
Stay tuned, as the Ranger World Turns.

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M always answers the HOS hotline.

Oct 31, 2008. Bistro, WVFC Halloween party. Hot and cold running birds.

Seriously.

PS, Rumour is JAGS is coming as Walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0