Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
tremy-1. This thread is all about poking fun at people in the local soccer community, in a very innocent way. For example, on this thread, I believe there have been references to KNVB being a (bad name), and WAB being, well WAB. And Regs' whole team being bald, Dickens and JAGS being out of shape, Sir M being a person who cannot find his car, Coach as a person that wears either very short long pants, or very long short pants, Moneyman as a person that bribes people, AntiFan as a person who has one tooth, rides a bicycle, and lives in a treefort with a tanning bed, and who collects bottles for a living. Then there is Hose who is depicted as a person who is like a Commercial Drive version of WAB. Scottyshell is portrayed as a grumpy person who may want to switch sides and Taxman is a person who guaranteed will get you audited. And RF can attest to the ribbing he has taken for his appetite, and even HOS' dating habits have been commented upon. And of course Ballbaby has had his hairy forearms commented upon. But of course a lot of chicks dig that.

But we all get along (sort of) and enjoy some laughs on this thread.

So, the fact that you seem to be upset about being compared to a frontrunner for Columbus, in Sir M's view, means two things: you should take that as a compliment (they are after all the top VMSL Masters side), and maybe you should phone up Hose and start scoring some goals up front for those guys.

It is all in fun tremy-1. I was just teasing. So I apologize for any offence taken, it was not intended. It was just a SMEPR 's little joke, that's all, thats what we do on this thread.

Sir M.

And I certainly will not take offence to the reference to my lack of intelligence. Because, after all, this is Take The Piss. If I had any degree of intelligence, I would not be on this site presently, if it weren't for the fact that I cannot bear to watch the Canucks at the moment.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SirM

Well put, but I think WAB is truely hated. The fact that Freddy says I have no class, but follows that up with "Enjoy your summer" comment when WAB's down and out shows the irony in his comments. The question remains who has the class? A poor winner or poor loser? But the very fact that Freddy can't stand WAB really comes out with his comments. Thus Reuben has every right to be pissed at you.:confused::confused::confused:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I couldn't make the practice Coach.....some of us do work night shifts...do look forward to a late night post from you though...."do the right thing"

Cheers!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No late night posts Scotty.......Home by 10:30 and still not over that bitter loss to Paul Dolan and his Army!:D

Next game next Weds night vs Po Co Premier.....Should be a Track Meet!

Sir M............The Blazers will be worn for the rest of the cup run pal!:mad:

Please give us West Van in the first round! (JAGS and Dickens get ready to bet)...And come on Surrey U this weekend!.....Oh my, i can't believe i said that!

One last question please....Regs, Sir M. Is TTP going live again with the draw at B C soccer!

Make it happen and Do The Right Thing Regs!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am in the process of getting access to the draw again, all participants from last year have indicated interest.

However, we could have a problem now with Tremy-1 and SirM :D

Might need Walks to do the cell phone thingy this year at the draw venue :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to hear Regs.................

I hope you can somehow set up an email or call in session as well.

Can't wait for Sir M's picks again this year!:rolleyes:

Come on BRM this weekend......It can't be over already Balls........Come on !

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tremy-1. This thread is all about poking fun at people in the local soccer community, in a very innocent way. For example, on this thread, I believe there have been references to KNVB being a (bad name), and WAB being, well WAB. And Regs' whole team being bald, Dickens and JAGS being out of shape, Sir M being a person who cannot find his car, Coach as a person that wears either very short long pants, or very long short pants, Moneyman as a person that bribes people, AntiFan as a person who has one tooth, rides a bicycle, and lives in a treefort with a tanning bed, and who collects bottles for a living. Then there is Hose who is depicted as a person who is like a Commercial Drive version of WAB. Scottyshell is portrayed as a grumpy person who may want to switch sides and Taxman is a person who guaranteed will get you audited. And RF can attest to the ribbing he has taken for his appetite, and even HOS' dating habits have been commented upon. And of course Ballbaby has had his hairy forearms commented upon. But of course a lot of chicks dig that.

So, the fact that you seem to be upset about being compared to a frontrunner for Columbus, in Sir M's view, means two things: you should take that as a compliment (they are after all the top VMSL Masters side), and maybe you should phone up Hose and start scoring some goals up front for those guys.

It is all in fun tremy-1. I was just teasing. So I apologize for any offence taken, it was not intended. It was just a SMEPR 's little joke, that's all, thats what we do on this thread.

Sir M.

And I certainly will not take offence to the reference to my lack of intelligence. Because, after all, this is Take The Piss. If I had any degree of intelligence, I would not be on this site presently, if it weren't for the fact that I cannot bear to watch the Canucks at the moment.

Please Sir M keep it simple for WAB,keep your post simple so he understands that this is TAKE THE PISS and not WE HATE WAB.

PS WAB have you ever call Kevin Puff boy to his face ????

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a real side splitter Hose.....think that up all by your lonesome?? :eek:

SCK: So far I think we've got enough to field a team....using it as a means of a team meeting where we can discuss our annual golf trip to Victoria....and the fun times in the Stickeywicket pub...and if the Strathcona Hotel will let us stay there AGAIN....

Cheers!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS WAB have you ever call Kevin Puff boy to his face ????

He'll take it as a compliment.
Why risk a $1000.00 fine? Like usual with Sapp, he'll throw in a slanted report to the league and get our top players 4, 4, and 3 game suspensions respectively. On the other hand, he might tell me that he's a big enough man to accept criticism and incident over, but then put in a report to the league and get me slapped with a $100 fine. You just don't know with this guy.

When I'm done with soccer and if I'm still immature, ya, I'll rip into him to his face, but hopefully by that time I'll grow up and it'll be water under the bridge. But at least I'll tell you straight up what I'll do or think.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not Fear Bob..........:rolleyes:

Just want to have another classic BRM vs Rangers tilt.

Oh and..........I am just not a big Sapp fan and all.

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M.

Sir M.

For you information, I was not upset. I was just disappointed especially when I found out where the comment came from.

I do understand and appreciate what you are saying about the thread but I think that it should be limited to people engaged in taking the piss at each other.

The TTP site is not just about taking the piss; it is also a source of good information related to the game of Football. That is way I and many others people like me log onto it.

Anyways, I think that I have taken enough piss already.

I’ll put an end to my comments.

Tremy-1

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tremy-1....just one more comment.....what's the point of the FF - Inter game this weekend? Points mean nothing to either team? Just asking.

Cheers!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, why must you hurt so many? What in your life has brought you to this point? I feel you may be transcending your past onto others. Were you unfairly placed out of the top 10 as a child?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, why must you hurt so many? What in your life has brought you to this point? I feel you may be transcending your past onto others. Were you unfairly placed out of the top 10 as a child?

I don't think it was as a child. I believe he was the 11th in line at a Palm Springs gangbang with Nancy Lopez and Paula Abdul. That would piss me off too.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am in the process of getting access to the draw again, all participants from last year have indicated interest.

However, we could have a problem now with Tremy-1 and SirM :D

Might need Walks to do the cell phone thingy this year at the draw venue :eek:

If Walks is calling in, that would leave a seat open in studio for Coach or RF to sit in along side SirM for a great debate on the draw.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still not sure why tremy-1 is so upset. It's not like anybody is slagging his dancing ability...:D (please note pointed insertion of smiley here).

Now on the other hand, if I had said that SCP only had one eyebrow, that might be considered disparaging.

I did say "if..."

no estoy aqui; estoy pescando...

Trece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts