Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

seven a side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go again.

Is there no end to the gay fantasizing going on in the Valley Div 2?

BTW, nobody cares about your 7 a side loss.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Here we go again.

Is there no end to the gay fantasizing going on in the Valley Div 2?

BTW, nobody cares about your 7 a side loss.

Sorry Jinks, I figured I should make it easy for you to understand. tell me what genre you would like to make fun of you in and I will ablidge.

animal...pig fcuker
vegetable... carrot plunger
mineral... stone sucker
encrypted... Uck Soccer
Biblical...and so Kinky parted the red ass and freed the sodomites...
Ecological...green, green my caak turned green.
Political...fascism is not cum in your face
Ethnic... What are you, French?
tantric... sit and rotate
Pathetic...Kinky

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline 16, do us a real favour and let us know when you have started ridiculing anyone other than yourself.

Please do oblige us as a random selection of words, pet names, vague sentences and assurances from you that you are indeed taking the piss are simply not enough.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Backline 16, do us a real favour and let us know when you have started ridiculing anyone other than yourself.

Jinky, I was simply trying to bring actual substance to this tired thread of name calling and piss takes from anonymous dcik heads, and you call me a loser... so I fire back... then you start crying...so be it. I can't think of a bigger carrot plunger(I am ridiculing you now) than yourself. Do everyone a favour and stop posting grammaticle(sp) critique. You hoser.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, I was simply trying to bring actual substance to this tired thread of name calling and piss takes from anonymous dcik heads
Isn't Walls your teammate? Granted, I don't think he knows what a piss take is but this whole thread started with some serious name-calling. Way to align yourself with the stars.

Tag, your/you're it.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Isn't Walls your teammate? Granted, I don't think he knows what a piss take is but this whole thread started with some serious name-calling. Way to align yourself with the stars.

Tag, your/you're it.

interception.....and walls takes over possesion. so we can't spell words wrong...........we can't call each other names.......we can't swear......we can't make fun of people for actual facts.....

it amazes me that some on here have to consistantly pull out the good old..........you can't spell, or all you do is call people names, and then tell others people they don't piss propper :confused: . give me a fcukin break(and yes jinky, i do mean from your kit-kat bar as well). its pretty easy for the person who sets the standards to tell people they suck at making fun of others.......i think the real truth is you just don't like the members on here that aren't paying your wages or stroking your ego every day. i bet they even send you gift baskets for christmas full of bubble baths and waterproof keyboards.;) .
warmwarmwarmwarmerwarmerhothothotugotit!
ps-jinky i'm not balding, just choose to shave my head. you look like porky pig, and thats something a $55 pair of hair clippers will never change.

The Moose

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey mike you got my attention congrats, after all thats all you were ever looking for right. i just want to set a few things straight if thats alright. the moose pub is a fine drinking establishment and just because the last time you were their you passed out and had two sets of balls dropped on your face doesnt change that. second of all we're not really good soccer players thats why we're in div 2 and 3 oh well. third of all i did take the time to read all this crap and i had no idea what a bitter litle man you've become its really too bad and last but not least congrats for you're promotion to div 2 can you beleive it DIVISION 2!!!!!!!

lots of love Dick

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
walls do you want this one or should I. It's just to easy Rick to fukin easy

alright jive i guess i'll bite this biter. just to let you know little dickie, i was never trying to get your attention.......shite, i didn't even know you had access to a computer, or the means to opperate one. i'll admit that this did happen at the moose pub that night, but who out their knows what happened the night after on your couch with your girl :wa: :wa: ??? i know of three people that know for sure. i sure hope you've changed your bedsheets since your ousting from the house.......i'd hate to think you've been sleeping in my splooge for all this time ;) . i've gotta thank you for the memories pal. i've never heard a girl scream so hard.....and from what she told me you couldn't even make her breath heavy. maybe you should've tried more effederin. thanks for the props on the div 2 promo, i feel the need to congradulate you on your engagement after that. and trust me, i'm not as bitter as you think. its just to easy to push your buttons guys. gotta run dickie.......when i drop balls on someones face, i always make sure its a girls...........preferably your dates!!!
see ya in div 2.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh shite rick he fukced your girl and in the house you were living in. ouch......... who brings up the moose pub story when they know the other story is that much better or worse in your case I guess.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus H. Christ. Are you fcuking kidding me?

Having someone drop their balls on your face is one thing but actually admitting that it happened on TTP takes the cake, or the ball sweat as the case may be.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Jesus H. Christ. Are you fcuking kidding me?

Having someone drop their balls on your face is one thing but actually admitting that it happened on TTP takes the cake, or the ball sweat as the case may be.

having a set of marbles hanging over my head, or pounding the guys girl in his own house while he's sleeping in the next room?? and then nailing her 2-3 times a day for the next 2 yrs. i don't know about you regs, but i think it was worth it. guess you should've never pants me in front of her hey moose.........she was quite obviosely impressed with what she saw. i guess you would have been woken from your slumber by that familier smell of cack and instinctively started sucking.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It just doesn't stop...

i don't know about you regs, but i think it was worth it

No thing on this great green earth is worth having someone's sweaty balls dropped on your face.

Really, you should quit before you're giving head.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this thread has run it's course and pretty much hit rock bottom. Besides I'd like to close it before I have to read about walls sticking his bell end between his sofa cushions and snapping one off... Inevitably after admitting on TTP that you've had a pair of jimmy danglers slapped on your dome this would have to be the natural low in the progression scale, next only to admitting you play in the FVSL div 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0