Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

seven a side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey walls,

does the referee make you tape up that massive chip on your shoulder before you play?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div seven "a" side

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread and I'm not sure what it is all about. Is it regarding the "A" side of the FVSL div 7 where you all play? If so, then I'm hoping the "B" side is not so rough and that maybe the calibre is a little better.

Someone told me that you might be referring to how many players are allowed to play for the VMSL Div 2 CAT teams (seven at a time) whenever they play teams from the FVSL div 3 or div 4 so that the games stay close.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance. I'm going to hang up and listen to your answer on the radio.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
some slurrey slut comes on from the sidelines and cheap shots Bruno

Did she have big tits at least? Was she wearing pumps? Just looking for details because I'm strangely aroused. :confused: Did she grab his nuts? Give him a rim job?

Enquiring minds

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Did she have big tits at least? Was she wearing pumps? Did she grab his nuts? Give him a rim job?

Captain, he already mentioned she was from Surrey. Having to state the obvious would have been redundant. Kind of like when he called her a "Surrey slut." Is there such a thing as a Surrey virgin? About as rare as a FVSL Div 3 "soccer player." I think the correct terminology is "oxymoron."

Yes, I, too, was intrigued by the tit size; however, even if she were flat chested, it is a given that this slut would have at least been wearing a push up or those gel packs. Her grow op may have afforded her some silicone ones as well. Therefore, whether she had big tits, is, as you would say, MOOT. ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
moron."

Yes, I, too, was intrigued by the tit size; however ;)

9-1-1's tats are pretty suculante!!sorry for trying to get actual reactions from people who apreciate the game guys. i'll say it one more time.......i thought what happend was fcukin busch this weekend and if you think otherwise, then fkuc off!! i understand that this is a site that we all castrize each other on, but i'm seriousely pissed off as to what happend last saturday in regards to my team. people taking liberties against my team is something i do not take lightly,and i will not stand for. i would(regardless of whats been said in the past) like to here your actual thoughts on what went on this weekend(from people such as jink,regs and 911, cause believe it or not i do respect my elders). i have to go in front of "the board" next week and would love to have some fire power on this issue. i know that the executive looks at this site,so help out on this issue that needs to be addressed before.......................................

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Man, that was painful.

nobody like you,
everybody hates you,
why don't you go eat worms?
long, thin shiny ones,
short fat juicy ones,
REGS GO AND EAT SOME FCUKIN WORMS!!!!

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div seven "a" side

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Someone told me that you might be referring to how many players are allowed to play for the VMSL Div 2 CAT teams whenever they play teams from the FVSL div 3 or div 4.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance. I'm going to hang up and listen to your answer on the radio.

Let me help you out 9-1-1...now that we all agree that FVSL div. 3 or 4 is the same as the VMSL div 2 cat let's move forward. If you missed it, this came from a game played over the weekend the same time as the cup was played. A little less prestigue but a feirce battle none the less. The Lower Van Eastside junkies vs. Maple ridge 4skins. It was a tight battle with sluts, fights, beers and a little soccer being played. in the end Maple Ridge secured the win in pk's. A dejected Jinky was heard to say to 9-1-1 " I can't believe we lost by a 4skin"

And next time please turn your radio down before comng on the air.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

redwoods said:
Let me help you out 9-1-1...now that we all agree that FVSL div. 3 or 4 is the same as the VMSL div 2 cat let's move forward. If you missed it, this came from a game played over the weekend the same time as the cup was played. A little less prestigue but a feirce battle none the less. The Lower Van Eastside junkies vs. Maple ridge 4skins. It was a tight battle with sluts, fights, beers and a little soccer being played. in the end Maple Ridge secured the win in pk's. A dejected Jinky was heard to say to 9-1-1 " I can't believe we lost by a 4skin"

And next time please turn your radio down before comng on the air.

well done redwoods, i'm sure 411 would clap for this one too, but it burns when he pees.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

redwoods said:
...now that we all agree that FVSL div. 3 or 4 is the same as the VMSL div 2 cat let's move forward.

We do? Let's not give ourselves too much credit.

Walls...the only thing that burns is my eyes whenever I have to read your posts. Now I understand why that blind dog was named "Lucky."

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dial 9-1-1 said:
We do? Let's not give ourselves too much credit.

Walls...the only thing that burns is my eyes whenever I have to read your posts. Now I understand why that blind dog was named "Lucky."

ouch!! I"M HAVING CHEST PAINS :D .

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, could someone tell me the missing digit from the phone number?

Please?:(

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
7 aside

if you don't want to play against hillbilly's then play in the higher division as there where no fights or salutes in our games... when you play a team with less skill or players with less skill they will find other was to get the ball...

I play FV prem, and we are getting use to playing certian teams using racist tactics. I wont mention any team names, but I rember this year, "come on hindu, lets go" right infront of the ref, I said, "ref what the **** is that" he replies back, "just play"

So this happens in all division, not just the lower ones, what can the league do, we have brought this up a number of times, but if the ref's are allowing it, what is there to do?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
I play FV prem, and we are getting use to playing certian teams using racist tactics. I wont mention any team names, but I rember this year, "come on hindu, lets go" right infront of the ref, I said, "ref what the **** is that" he replies back, "just play"

So this happens in all division, not just the lower ones, what can the league do, we have brought this up a number of times, but if the ref's are allowing it, what is there to do?

there comes a time when if refs and the league are not doing anything about this kind of shite, you must take it into your own hands. dignity, self respect and morales have to supercede soccer ethics when it comes down to this kind of stuff. if i was you,kokanee, i would have drop-kicked the bastard cantana style!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
there comes a time when if refs and the league are not doing anything about this kind of shite, you must take it into your own hands. dignity, self respect and morales have to supercede soccer ethics when it comes down to this kind of stuff. if i was you,kokanee, i would have drop-kicked the bastard cantana style!

Thanks for the advice :D but we are a more level headed team, we just bitch and whine :D Its funny how all this shite happens in games and the refs look past it all, and if we say anything in a game, boom theres a card :rolleyes: We are one of the cleanest teams in prem, and we might have the most cards in the division :(

Perdo_Sanchez

Apr 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I usually just come onto TTP to see some scores before they are posted on the FV Website, but I ran into this jackass' coments so I had to give our teams (The Bullets) side of the story here.
You've gotta be freakin' kidding me walls. You act as if your team took the high road. Lets face facts: you're guy (Bruno) started the whole thing. He took our D-Man down in our box for a Bullets free kick....But then he starts punching him in the back of the head. For what reason? I'll tell you...you guys were losing!!! Then when one of our guys sticks up for our man your whole sideline rushes the pitch. Ya, I'll say if was a bush game alright!
And that "250 pound bald guy with the goatee" Is in fact 145lbs soaking wet.
The only thing I can agree with you is that the other team on the side lines is as much to blame as BOTH TEAMS on the field. They did have a few beers in them and said some pretty stupid things, but that had nothing to do with what happened on the field.
Would I even be making this reply if you guys won the game? Or are you just pissed you lost the game to a bunch of beer swillin' Rockers from Surrey!
We'll see you guys in about 14 months from now...back in Div.3

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your in trouble Pedro once Walls heres about this.

I wonder if this will be the last year for this tournament as it seems like it is a pointless event to me.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perdo_Sanchez said:
I usually just come onto TTP to see some scores before they are posted on the FV Website, but I ran into this jackass' coments so I had to give our teams (The Bullets) side of the story here.
You've gotta be freakin' kidding me walls. You act as if your team took the high road. Lets face facts: you're guy (Bruno) started the whole thing. He took our D-Man down in our box for a Bullets free kick....But then he starts punching him in the back of the head. For what reason? I'll tell you...you guys were losing!!! Then when one of our guys sticks up for our man your whole sideline rushes the pitch. Ya, I'll say if was a bush game alright!
And that "250 pound bald guy with the goatee" Is in fact 145lbs soaking wet.
The only thing I can agree with you is that the other team on the side lines is as much to blame as BOTH TEAMS on the field. They did have a few beers in them and said some pretty stupid things, but that had nothing to do with what happened on the field.
Would I even be making this reply if you guys won the game? Or are you just pissed you lost the game to a bunch of beer swillin' Rockers from Surrey!
We'll see you guys in about 14 months from now...back in Div.3

the bald guy with the goatie i'm talkin about is not the crack head that your thinkin of. i'm actually talkin about "ship-shape" and if you think he's only 145lbs you'd best stop smokin crack yourself pal. you must of had too many beers, or maybe you were hangin clothes on the line out back of the trailer but you obviousely weren't watching the game. what really happened was myself and our other striker had a two on one, the ball was passed to me, i took one touch to get around the lone fullback, set up to take a shot from about 15 yards out when a midfielder (brother regina-red shoes little bro) recklesly took out my knee from behind; then your defender hauled down the other striker from behind even though he was nowhere near the ball, then he punched the defender in the head, and your sidelines poured on the field. then one of your players sucker punched him. i've been on fcukin crutches since :mad: !! since you've already named him i may as well not hold back on it, if you or any other mutha fcuker on either one of those teams thinks you could take B on then i'm sure he'd love to oblige.as a matter of fact pick your toughest two!! as for you guys winning, way to go big league poo, if i was awarded the rightful PK that was deserved it would have been a different story. i know yesterday was welfare wednesday and you probably are still peakin off whatever it is you fcukin dirty diapers are smokin now a days, but do you really think your team could even come close to steppin on the same pitch as us in a propper match. give your fcukin head a shake buddy. your teams absolutely blow, and i've got $500 that says we would kill you in a real game with everyone their. i can even arrange to have the game on the first thursday of the month so you fcukin skids can afford to anti up with your welfare cheques. and no........we don't take food stamps or rain cheques you fcukin dirt!!! the executive saw what went on and i have already spoken to them in regards to a disiplinary hearing and possible team suspension for your team of muckers. they will not allow us to play in summer against each other, and i'm sure that will carry on through winter as well......sorry i forgot you guys are still in div3 next year. any bets how long it will take you to get out. i'll say it won't be until the sun fcukin burns out!! wait a minute......i've got it........you guys could get out of div3 if the league brought back div 4, just "DIAL 9-1-1" he can send you an information package on how to make it a reality. see you at the hearing you fcukin douche bag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0