Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

seven a side

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i took part in the 7 a side tourny on saturday, and let it be known that i'll never do it again.
the day was going great until we met up in the finals against the div3a slurrey bullets. along with them came their tribe of trailer trash(and yes they brought the trailers to the field too) known as the sfc stars(formally the hollywood stars, formally those dirty little nose picking, traxx sweat pant wearin mutha fcukers that we all picked on in school). with the entire fvsl executive watching, the stars, in between chugs of the shitty kitty ale 8 packs they all tote(think i even saw a 5 yr old with one) were screaming at the younger dirt bags to "kill him" every time someone on our team touched the ball. and thats exactly what they did. no warning in regards to behavior or being openly pissed in public with about five or six toddlers beside them, from the ref or the executive. two players on our team were punched in the face, our keeper was taken out extremely hard(concussion), i was taken out in the 18 trying to shoot(fcuked up knee,crutches), and when they scored, some crack smokin skin head showed us the nazi salute twice and then fingered us. even after being totaly rocked from behind, as i limped off the feild, the team and their trailer park was yelling and laughing at me.CLASSY :mad: .if this would have meant anything, or if the league heads weren't their it would have been an all out brawl. i almost pulled my team off the feild it was so absolutely fcukin disgusting. the worst thing about it is that nothing was ever said to anyone on their team or sidelines by anybody from the league, and they get the prize money :mad: :mad: . don't know how everyone elses experience was in this tourny, but anyone who wasn't in it, or is considering entering next year, you've been warned. nice way to end a great year :rolleyes: . can't wait to meet the stars or the bullets next year. we'll demolish them on the scoreboard, and physically if necessary. totaly classes fcukin club those two trailer park teams are..........ABSOLUTELY FCUKIN CLASSLESS!!!!

ps--1...2.....3........YOU...SUCK........SHITE!!!!!!! :mad:

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls,

the league executives didnt say nothing because they are bunch of chickens who just act like they know everythin when stuff is under control but when something gets out of hand..they just stand and watch..they were prolly scared of the surrey bullets....if the league had balls they woulda taken the trophy and prize money from them and given it to u guys and suspended that team...my 2 cents

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
walls,

the league executives didnt say nothing because they are bunch of chickens who just act like they know everythin when stuff is under control but when something gets out of hand..they just stand and watch..they were prolly scared of the surrey bullets....if the league had balls they woulda taken the trophy and prize money from them and given it to u guys and suspended that team...my 2 cents

exactly what i was thinking

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls,

That is just digusting and SHOCK-ing behaviour that cannot be tolerated. Racism has no place in our league and if a team is performing nazi salutes then they should be rightly expelled from the league. Your team should bring this up at the AGM and please do tell us which execs were at the game. You'll get support from other clubs.

:mad:

PS - That 7 a side tourney is a flippin joke and has been for years.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see anything wrong with the odd nazi salute from time to time, as long as it is in good fun and the time is right.

Prince Harry

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by BigT
PS - That 7 a side tourney is a flippin joke and has been for years.
We played in it last year and I was totally disappointed as well... Full pitch 7 a side is shoc-king... Especially when it is after most teams have finished the season and are only looking for a kick about... It in no way should be associated with the FVSL... It is totally bush and hearing what took place this past weekend does not suprise me in the least bit... There are many rednecks out there looking for somewhere to have a pint on the weekend and I guess this unofficial tourney provides a place for such muppets to assemble... It's too bad really, because I'm sure the FVSL execs had good intentions when they initiated this competition???

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I don't see anything wrong with the odd nazi salute from time to time, as long as it is in good fun and the time is right.

Prince Harry

i expect your joking,and idon't find the sarcasm funny. i highly doubt my keep, or any other minorities on my team or who were at the field and saw it happen will find the humour in it either. i now know that uttering threats is not acceptable on this site, so all i'll say is don't miss NDNBU vs either of jerry springer's side shows next year.

this will be brought up several times prior to next year with league officials.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone is not joking walls, he actually is Prince Harry, third in line to the English throne. His mother was killed in a car accident in a Paris tunnel a few years back so take it easy on the guy.

what'sthebigdeal?whohasn'tdressedasanaziforhallowe'enbefore?

B

Blahzay

Hey Walls, I was at the game and I saw the fight at the end, totally classless, some slurrey slut comes on from the sidelines and cheap shots Bruno. I would love to see him try that on B outside of soccer, wouldn't happen. Do the red cards carry over into next year, if so it could be a challenging start to Div 2 without your best player.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i expect your joking,and idon't find the sarcasm funny. i highly doubt my keep, or any other minorities on my team or who were at the field and saw it happen will find the humour in it either. i now know that uttering threats is not acceptable on this site, so all i'll say is don't miss NDNBU vs either of jerry springer's side shows next year.

this will be brought up several times prior to next year with league officials.

i thought the prince harry comment was actually pretty classic stuff. i don't know if you watch the news but if you do you should see the humour behind it. I agree racism isn't funny and shouldn't be tolerated But what do you expect from Rick and his band of hillbillys. They hang out at the moosehead pub or whatever it is called.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats completely uncalled for should not be tolerated in any event, especially one sponsored and put on by the fvsl. by witnessing these actions and not acting accordingly, they have certainly put themselves in a poor position to deal with future cases in this area. we can definitely attest to their outright and unneeded agressive behaviour from when we met them in cup play. scotty got taken out on a 50-50 header and the guy who hit him went after him. i would have pulled your guys after the field. not only does it send a message to the other team and the fvsl, but to every team that would come acros them. completely disrespectful and outwardly ignorant actions should not be condoned andshould be punished in accordance.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
7 aside

I really don't know what you guys are talking about our team had a great experiance this year and the past 3 aswell.... mabey if you don't want to play against hillbilly's then play in the higher division as there where no fights or salutes in our games... All five teams had fun and close games... when you play a team with less skill or players with less skill they will find other was to get the ball... what surprises me though is they still won..?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't be serious Cantuzzi? No one should ever have to play in any different division to avoid cheap shots, fights, racism and more. These have no place at any level of the game and if someone (i.e. the league) does not deal with it then it will continue and probably worsen. It should not be tolerated, period.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just checkin in here but I'm pretty sure that Nazzi's prejudices weren't reserved for races... but religion, mental and physical ability as well.
It's easy to be complacent as a 'white' player and think that wow that was a stupid thing to do and assume that the players of other races would be offended. However, these actions are a slap in the face of every one of the people that have died for our country so that we would not be subject to that kind of behavior. These particular pieces of sh!t disrespect us all and do not deserve to stand and claim to be Canadian nevermind be afforded to opportunity to play along side us in what is, in light of all the tragedy we talk of on this site, a privilege.
I am embarrassed for the League that it stood by and watched. I hope that they were considering which action to take against the referee who allowed this behavior, but expect that the punishment for the individuals involved be expulsion from the FVSL. Anything less would be as good as condoning these alleged actions.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
You can't be serious Cantuzzi? No one should ever have to play in any different division to avoid cheap shots, fights, racism and more. These have no place at any level of the game and if someone (i.e. the league) does not deal with it then it will continue and probably worsen. It should not be tolerated, period.

Hey Jekyl, where'd Hyde go?

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto

Hey I am not saying what happen in your game is right... but saying that you should have to play in a high division is wrong... you should play in a higher division if you want to play better ball - If that team gets kicked out I am sure another one of the same calibre will replace them... if you want to play good soccer then don't pick a division where hillbillies that are there to drink and kick you shins...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Cantuzzi, I believe you're mistaking Dapotayto for a footballer and someone with knoeledge of the sport... He is neither a player, nor does he have a clue how the game is played... I think he plays tiddly winks or pocket pool, but don't quote me on that, it was just what Dude had said... ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANTUZZI-the "club affiliated" team on the sidelines egging them on were the sfc stars. they played in the higher division draw(going 0-4 on the day) and i hold them almost as responsible as the guys on the field for what happend.
BLUENOSE-i was seconds away from pulling my team off the field, but decided to try and show some class and finish it off. as far as we were concerned the game was over 10mins into it when our outside mid(5'4-135lbs-19yrs old) got the ball near their touch line and the fans started yelling KILL HIM, then a bald headed goatie wearin 250pounder ran right through him. i later learned that if you pull your team off the field you incur a fine of at least $500 and can be expelled from soccer according to BCSA and FIFA(this was told to me by one of the heads of our executive).
PLANTINI- i totaly agree with everything you said.
JIVE- you now damn well i have to watch the news...i have no cable.
BLAHZ- this one is going to disipline and i don't yet know what the outcome will be for anyone who was carded. the only thing i can tell you is that i will be at that hearing, fully prepared to go to war for my guys. suspensions could carry through the entire summer and into next year is what i've been told. as for the white supremist on that team, even if he doesn't play soccer again the guys on my team know where he finds his crack rocks from, so whatever happens, happens.
JINKY- plain and simple, your a fcukin idiot. why don't you stop tit fcukin yourself by your computer all day long and go for a jog or something. your assanine humour is not wanted on this thread.

i'll keep you all posted on what the league is going to do in regards to this utterly classless act.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi, I was not playing in this game, just giving my opinion on what allegedly occurred. Although, I was playing tiddly-winks the other night out in Maple Ridge when this hideous fcuking leprechaun wearing high heels, assless chaps and a cowboy hat jumped up on the table and started goose-stepping, swearing at kids and generally just being annoying. Soon after, he jumps off the table and with a "right, I'm off to KNVB's house to see if I can find my virginity" it was all over. Strange little chap that Guinness.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Cantuzzi, I was not playing in this game, just giving my opinion on what allegedly occurred. Although, I was playing tiddly-winks the other night out in Maple Ridge when this hideous fcuking leprechaun wearing high heels, assless chaps and a cowboy hat jumped up on the table and started goose-stepping, swearing at kids and generally just being annoying. Soon after, he jumps off the table and with a "right, I'm off to KNVB's house to see if I can find my virginity" it was all over. Strange little chap that Guinness.

Does this leprechaun take out goalies with annoying dogs Dap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0