Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

seven a side

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm heading home right now so that gives you one hour to think of a comeback you fcukin scumbag!!!you'd better make it good or name will be nothing more than a pissing post on this web site.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all have brains of our own, except HoS who has to borrow his kid's to post, and I'm sure we can draw our own conclusions without you telling us who to consider nothing more than a pissing post. As for your one hour time limit, what happens if Pedro is riding his donkey home to his bodega and it takes more than an hour? Is he in limbo? Will you still be wound up? Is the $500 game still on?

You know, I felt a little sympathy for your plight until you started threatening people and suggesting Cantona style retaliation. Extremely hypocritical (and even Guinness knows what that word means) of you.

Perdo_Sanchez

Apr 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our team blows.....Then what does that mean for your team? I guess you guys must swallow since we beat you and all. I would love to take on your team in a 90min match that is if you bunch of headcases can make it to the game on time straight from the Ozone. We better make it in about 4-6 when you're off your crutches though.
As for your "scrappy" forward (who's name I didn't know but it was in a previos post) yeah he looks tough, with his two black eyes and all. He must have met his match at the 'Zone the night before.
The only "dirty" thing I saw that game, aside from the "incident" was when our forward went in on a 50/50 ball with your keeper. And I use the term 50/50 very loosley, as I thought It was a bit of a cheap shot by our guy going at your keeper like that.
As for the trailer park talk....have you took a good look around your beloved North Delta lately? Unless your in Sunshine Hills, which i"m pretty sure by your mindless posts you're not, it's looks like Whalley minus a crack house or two.
As for the suspention for our team of "muckers" I saw a league official myself on the weekend at the cup games. He said you guys have done that all year and wanted to appologise for what happened on behalf of the league. And yes, he was at the game and saw the whole thing to. So why don't you take off you're blinders and admit your team was part of the problem too?
As for the PK you deserved? Well you guys have to get into our 18 yd. box first and the only time you did that all game....a fight broke out.

8 pack of Shitty Kitty $12
Burgers in between games $7
Beating a bunch of punk kids in the final of 7 a side for $250 without having a single practice all year.....Priceless
And a week and a half later the're still biching about it.....even more Priceless

Check & Mate...I'm out

B

Blahzay

Whoa! I just saw walls viewing this thread about 15 minutes ago and no reply! I think that is the first time he's kept his mouth shut all year, gloryhole.com must have worked him too hard today. :eek:

aaaawwwweeeeshiiiit!!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perdo_Sanchez said:
As for the trailer park talk....have you took a good look around your beloved North Delta lately? Unless your in Sunshine Hills, which i"m pretty sure by your mindless posts you're not, it's looks like Whalley minus a crack house or two.

As for the PK you deserved? Well you guys have to get into our 18 yd. box first and the only time you did that all game....a fight broke out

8 pack of Shitty Kitty $12
Burgers in between games $7
Beating a bunch of punk kids in the final of 7 a side for $250 without having a single practice all year.....Priceless
And a week and a half later the're still biching about it.....even more Priceless

Check & Mate...I'm out
the ozone??? i guess i can live with that. definately a better hang out then poncho & lefties or the moose pub. why don't you ask your keep how many times we were in the 18 on saturday dumb ass. if you seriousely think you can hang with our team then you'd best sharpen your skills and make div 2 in a hurry. the only guys on your team that have any class at all came over to our team after the "game" to appoligize for your ridiculous actions on the field. and your keep came up to us at the giants game that night to say sorry on behalf of your team as well. now why would they do that if my team was in the wrong? we didn't have a single red card all year long you idiot, and i'm sure anyone who's played against you guys or seen you guys play can contest your playing style is better suited for a rugby pitch than a soccer field. that's why when we had you guys pinned in your own zone in the 2nd half a fight broke out dipshite.

8 40oz's of bull max $56
spam-burgers in between subs $2
some dirty ass, cheque chasing, slurrey skid slagging north delta's living quality then comparing it to WHALLEY......just fcukin ridiculous!!
people still using the visa comercial as a guide line for their piss takes........fcukin dorks!!!

i hope you guys put that $250 that you "might" recieve from the league towards putting you team of plugs through Randy Taylor soccer school. i know its for little girls, but they could probably teach the majority of you a thing or two. NO TOUCHING THOUGH YOU PED.

ps-next time try and post the truth.its not to hard to figure out that your post is an outright lie..............nice try though. stay on your side of scott road please....we don't have any parks to put your mobile homes at.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Div seven "a" side

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Hi guys, I'm new to this thread and I'm not sure what it is all about. Is it regarding the "A" side of the FVSL div 7 where you all play? If so, then I'm hoping the "B" side is not so rough and that maybe the calibre is a little better.

Someone told me that you might be referring to how many players are allowed to play for the VMSL Div 2 CAT teams (seven at a time) whenever they play teams from the FVSL div 3 or div 4 so that the games stay close.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance. I'm going to hang up and listen to your answer on the radio.

Dial 911 I must say I am still laughing fukcen brilliant response.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
8 40oz's of bull max $56
spam-burgers in between subs $2
some dirty ass, cheque chasing, slurrey skid slagging north delta's living quality then comparing it to WHALLEY......just fcukin ridiculous!!
people still using the visa comercial as a guide line for their piss takes........fcukin dorks!!!

So you using this in your pisstake back to make a point makes you what? To me it means you are a fcukin dork as well. Now quit whining like a little school girl about your knee because no one cares and good luck with your hearing, if that's really what happened.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey walls

just to let you know its a mastercard commercial and I am so glad I didn't play against your team cause you bitch more then a 50 year old just divorced pregnet women with a month long period... and please don't reply to this because it is very hard to completly get through any of your post...

cheers

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
hey walls

I am so glad I didn't play against your team cause you bitch more then a 50 year old just divorced pregnet women with a month long period

you seem to know a lot about these kind of women. have you been seeing SFC bullets/stars's team mom after hours?

psssst! i think you meant pregnant woman. don't worry, it can be our little secret.

by the way, who do you play for?? send me a PM if you don't want it public.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
We all have brains of our own, except HoS who has to borrow his kid's to post.

Hey Dap, I am still riding the high of my Prince Harry piss-take, keep me out of this, and for the Muckers, they will play any of these teams, any time and where and kick the shitt out of them on the pitch, in the parking lot over pints, and then at Gabby's for more pints.

Hey Demo, when does it all start up?

hos

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
and for the Muckers, they will play any of these teams, any time and where and kick the shitt out of them on the pitch

hos, no one was talking bout your team. didn't realize there was actually a team called the muckers. hopefully it has dual meanings ;) .

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't want to beat a dead horse...again...but when is
this $500 game going down? you should make it a
friday nighter, no need 4 a lit field, we'll just all pull
our pick-up trucks beside the pitch and turn our
headlights on "POINT BREAK"-style...can't wait!

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The most shocking thing about that seven-a-side final was the refs inabillity to have any control over the game. All he needed to do is send the offending drunks off the pitch or banish them from the lines. I'm tired of being at the whim of these holier than thou washed up refs who do and say as they please every Sunday knowing that the rules and my safety are secondary to their $50 dollars. Fighting has no place in the game, but what are you supposed to do when you get punched in front of a ref and he does nothing to protect you. I have had enough of this and if the current situation doesn't change there will be more people taken care of themselves in the FVSL. Why can't the league hold the refs responsible for their conduct and application of the rules of the game? They are employees, paid to do a job. I wish to hell they would start doing it.

As far as the bullets are concerned, who the fcuk cares!! You needed the money more than us, enjoy. I only hope you draw us next year in the cup, we have a pretty full backline with subs and I never forget.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually the most shocking thing is that some sore losers started a thread dedicated to having their arses kicked by kids they claimed to have picked on in high school.

You know, normally, the bad guys in a "Revenge Of The Nerds" or "Up The Creek" type film don't post on the internet complaining that they lost to the "nerds". They usually learn their lesson and get on with life.

No one cares about your tournament or the game you lost. No one.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
No one cares about your tournament or the game you lost. No one.

Thanks for expressing your hapless opinion Kinky. Your right know one cares. But if you were actually capable of any reading comprehension you would already understand that I wasn't asking for sympathy or compassion. I was stating an opinion on the state of officiating in the FVSL. So drop your caak and pay attention...

Thelma was a loser, the ugly girl on a kids TV show who used the expression 'Jinkies'. You are that ugly little girl. Sitting at home waiting for your guy Fred to call on Saturday nights. Eat a bad of scooby snacks and stop asking your boy toy jigalo friend to say 'Zoinks!' when he sprays shaggy gravy all over your back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0