Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Senior Boy Soccer 2008

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sorry Capt, Sham but Seaquam of 04' will be the best Fraser Valley team ever.

Undefeated. Winning the Fraser Valley final 8-2.

NDSS 2000, easily the best Valley team ever.

Good luck, Captain. Boys and Girls in the same year would be huge. Has it happened before?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't beat us though. Well, we tied twice so I guess we couldn't beat them either.

Ummm, this is embarrassing. Should have been 1990, not 2000. I lost a decade somewhere along the lines. Maybe when I was following the Grateful Dead. Nevertheless, the 1990 squad who have humped the 2000 team :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDSS 2000, easily the best Valley team ever.

Good luck, Captain. Boys and Girls in the same year would be huge. Has it happened before?

Yes, Bucky, last year..........our boys and girls teams played in the Valley finals AND Provincial finals..........that was the first year ever.........having said that, it won't happen this year.

:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 1 Enver Creek 0

We spent the entire 2nd half in our half..........but only gave one chance away. We could have been up a couple at the half but only had the one.

We now play Charles Best on Thursday at Charles Best. Let's hope for a 1 - 0 win

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Charles Best 1 South Delta 0

If I get going on this, it could be a Ulysses size post so I won't bother. I will say that we were absolutely JOBBED today by an extremely incompetent referee. He made up 3 laws (wanted to give a red card to our keeper who accidentally went over the 18 yard line on the side and touched the ball with his hand), give a yellow card of dangerous play(not a cautionable offense and yes it was a big decision because he decided to give another caution to the same player with 22 minutes to go for an elbow.......from the center circle). The kid himself said it was the shoulder of our our player which it was....

And for the grand finale, he gives a penalty with 9 minutes to go for a BLATANT dive....ball crossed to mid-goal, two players going for the ball...their player hits the ball with his chest into the keepers hands and decides to throw the arms out. Penalty.

And his last walloper of a call was to RED CARD the coach of South Delta. Coaches do not get red cards.

Anyway, our boys were fantastic today and stuck to the game plan. It would be great to have a chance to play Charles Best again........but it will be highly unlikely at the Provincials.

Well done to the boy Devils.

As for the rest of the stuff on this thread, no I wasn't in behind the 12th 'streaker'. I wasn't even at the game. :)

Absolutely DISGUSTED with the officiating today.......it wasn't fair to our kids.

KJ13

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow does it really matter south delta lost to charles best in the finals of fraser valleys and charles best was the nfar better team later in that game. numerous chances were missed and then a questionable pk call but they still deserved the game. they will also be the provincial champs when we get to the end of november

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow does it really matter south delta lost to charles best in the finals of fraser valleys and charles best was the nfar better team later in that game. numerous chances were missed and then a questionable pk call but they still deserved the game. they will also be the provincial champs when we get to the end of november

Nice one.......the only chances came on free-kicks, which also happened to be phantom calls, particularly in the second half.

We had 2 good chances to 1 in the first half........but I do know that Charles Best will not be provincial champions. They're not physically strong enough........

Numerous chances? :D Nice one. Questionable pk and of course two shocking yellows......that doesn't make a difference though.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0