Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, that's just your typical Celtic paranoia,
- assistant referees overrule refs all the time after the ref has called a penalty, when the keeper hits the player before touching the ball. especially when the ref's 10 yards away and the ass't 30/40 yards away
- it's ok to turn away from the ball and use your shoulder to block an opponent's path to the ball inside the box when the ball is about 10 yards away
- you can't give a penalty for a player sliding with his arm above his head and the ball striking his arm

Yes, it is paranoia. It happens all the time.....especially when a lot of referees tell the assistants to leave the penalty area to them. I have seen the hand ball incidents......it was a funny looking shoulder it hit. :D It looked like an elbow to me ;)

So I am going to tell my players they can extend their bodies by putting their arms above their head. It's all good. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure what to say........Rangers hit the post in the first 4 minutes on a poor clearance then Celtic dictated the rest of the half in possession but no real chances until the series of corners at the end of the half which lead to the 1 - 0 score at the half. Rangers scored an OG two minutes in, a goalkeeper clearance which went right to Naismith(I think) who sent it back ball popped up in the air and Miller finished clinically......and then an 'honest mistake' for a penalty. It was a shocking call but that just made the task that much more difficult but Celtic rarely threatened and to be honest, didn't deserve to win in the end. Or draw for that matter. I guess Rangers are still the best in a bad league.

The penalty call was almost laughable........

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GET IT RIGHT ROOND YA, GINGER BAWS.

There is no one I despise more.....erm....actually there is. I hope you both have a wonderful day.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Attachments

• 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 196

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did you think of the game, Guinness? I thought the ref was a bit out of his element.......a 31 year-old who was doing his first Celtic/Rangers game.......big McCullough could/should have been sent off for his second yellow in the first half and that isn't being biased or paranoid. He was VERY lucky to stay on the park. Even Hooper's challenge in the first two minutes on Papac....could have been a straight red as it was from behind and very poorly timed.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW - have a look at the New Zealand CSC banner in the "We're having a Laff" pic. Nice pish stained pillow case.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the referee was fcukin' biased. Please spot the ball and the timing of the tackle.

That prick, Stokes, has no other agenda but to damage a fellow pro. As bad as DeJong tackle and he's been vilified. In Scotland, sweep, sweep. Poor feckin' Celtic. Aye, right.

Attachments

• naisamith.jpg
    naisamith.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 174

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the referee was fcukin' biased. Please spot the ball and the timing of the tackle.

That prick, Stokes, has no other agenda but to damage a fellow pro. As bad as DeJong tackle and he's been vilified. In Scotland, sweep, sweep. Poor feckin' Celtic. Aye, right.

- buKKKy about the same as when Laff got a yellow for a tackle on Hinkel last year, have you got the pictures of that one, or the penalty yesterday ?

- What's that old saying " the bigot calling the kettle black" , something like that.

BTW - have a look at the New Zealand CSC banner in the "We're having a Laff" pic. Nice pish stained pillow case
- I would have thought beer stained but if anybody would know a pish stained pillow case it would be you, so I won't argue that one.

- I guess Broadheed's in the McGeady/Maloney class of diving now.What about your hero big Laff, diving when Loovens grabs the ball from him for a Celtic free kick ?
- I think we've seen him dive once or twice before.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
- buKKKy about the same as when Laff got a yellow for a tackle on Hinkel last year, have you got the pictures of that one, or the penalty yesterday ?

- What's that old saying " the bigot calling the kettle black" , something like that.

BTW - have a look at the New Zealand CSC banner in the "We're having a Laff" pic. Nice pish stained pillow case
- I would have thought beer stained but if anybody would know a pish stained pillow case it would be you, so I won't argue that one.

- I guess Broadheed's in the McGeady/Maloney class of diving now.What about your hero big Laff, diving when Loovens grabs the ball from him for a Celtic free kick ?
- I think we've seen him dive once or twice before.

Back to your hole. You bore the tits off me.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I thought the pk was a bad call. Obviously the ref lacks experience in games of this magnitude although he showed composure in not giving Lee Mc. a second yellow as the first yellow was harsh that early in an Auld Firm match. He also could have called another pk on another play, but may have realized his earlier mistake? Who knows, I'm not a ref and don't pretend to be.
Regardless of the officiating and like it or not, Rangers were the better team on the day.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to your hole. You bore the tits off me.

I'll try to make my posts more entertaining like yours, with some hatred and bigotry to spice them up-scum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokens:1,000.00 Re: Scottish Premier League News 2010/11
GET IT RIGHT ROOND YA, GINGER BAWS.

There is no one I despise more.....erm....actually there is. I hope you both have a wonderful day.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I thought the pk was a bad call. Obviously the ref lacks experience in games of this magnitude although he showed composure in not giving Lee Mc. a second yellow as the first yellow was harsh that early in an Auld Firm match. He also could have called another pk on another play, but may have realized his earlier mistake? Who knows, I'm not a ref and don't pretend to be.
Regardless of the officiating and like it or not, Rangers were the better team on the day.

On the day........maybe.......definitely in the first 25 minutes of the second half. But at the end of the day, it's the 3 points that count and Rangers draw first blood this year.

III, you're spot on with your assessment.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to be honest here........I was going to come on here this morning and congratulate Rangers on winning 10 straight league games to start the year and being undefeated in their European campaign BUT I can't do that now. Caley Thistle just walked away from Satan's Den with a 1 - 1 draw which is the same as Valencia did.........Unlucky to the perfect start. Two dropped points at home against ICT........To be honest, if Rangers avoid injuries, after watching them play this year, I truly believe it is theirs to lose because Celtic are still missing 'somthing' though things are definitely better this year. Center-back is still an issue as Loovens is proving to be a tube more and more every week.

Anyway, I was going to give Rangers credit but there really is no need to now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts