Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suck on this pathetic statistic, douche nozzle:

Celtic's recent Euro away record:

29 matches, 4 managers, 75 players and only ONE victory!

Laughing at you, my wee travel administrator!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast, I'm glad you're spending more time responding to me than staying in touch with your family. That's about right.

On to SPL news, Celtic's Cha Du Ri has said Celtic are capable of winning the treble. Nice one. He may as well say Rangers have a chance of getting out of their group in the CL or that Buckfast has a chance of reaching 5'6" by the end of the year.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast, I'm glad you're spending more time responding to me than staying in touch with your family. That's about right. .

Captain Shamrock posts - 14,031
Buckfast posts - 2,060

I'm sure your famiy are thrilled spending quality time huddled around your commodore 64. Away you go, ass tulip.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point. Once again, you've topped the previous day for making a cnut of yourself. I think it is safe to say that I can't stand you and vice versa. So, go fcuk yourself and let's not even pretend to be civil any more. :) BTW, my 'famiy' is doing great thanks. That is where I will end my 'discussions' with you. Enjoy your travelling as I'm sure it is all worth it in the long run and with each passing day, you will continue to be a wee cnut to everyone around you. Hail Hail or is that Fail Fail? :rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A less than impressive performance for the Gers. But its 3 points. That's why we're CHAMPIONS 53x.

Vlad, who Lenny didnt want apparently, was MOTM.

Travel Center CSC

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky and Captain,

The pair of you are pathetic. Read to your bloody children FFS.

Rangers X 54

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought there might have been a foul on the winning goal. Sometimes it's hard to tell on the computer feed but it did look like Miller fouled the defender before he scored the winner........Rangers looked very ordinary, dare I say it......worse than Celtic at the moment

BBC Sport - Football - St Johnstone boss Derek McInnes queries Rangers winner

Guinness, kids are on Mayne Island with their Uncle, besides they read to me now since I refuse to wear my glasses. :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought there might have been a foul on the winning goal. Sometimes it's hard to tell on the computer feed but it did look like Miller fouled the defender before he scored the winner........Rangers looked very ordinary, dare I say it......worse than Celtic at the moment

BBC Sport - Football - St Johnstone boss Derek McInnes queries Rangers winner

Guinness, kids are on Mayne Island with their Uncle, besides they read to me now since I refuse to wear my glasses. :D

Pret tell on the intel Cappy.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Motherwell 0 Celtic 1

A rather 'drab' performance today. One real positive was the new Hondruan left-back, Emilio:)D), who actually looks like he MIGHT be able to defend. Having said that, Braafheid had a good debut so let's see how he does over the season. Lennon's player selection was baffling to say the least. Juarez and Kayal, who have been our two best players didn't see the park and he had Brown and Ledley in the middle of a 4 man midfield. Samaras and Daryl Murphy, who scored the penalty, were up front and very ineffective. The new goalie, Foerster, played and didn't have anything difficult although he looked a little bit reluctant to come off his line on a couple of crosses. Those 4:00 games are killers. :(

Either way, no goals given up in 3 games is decent but I'm not getting carried away with the wins as we won our first 3 games last year.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0