Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being away from kids........:confused: For a change, you're missing the whole point or being defensive about something. :confused: I'm guessing it is a bit of both.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloughie, that's a couple of good signings for Rangers.....I'm surprised but I think Jelavic will be the better of the two. It will be that much more difficult for Celtic to take over this year. Off to watch the Europa League qualifier......:rolleyes:

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
surprisingly we got through our 1st encounter on the weekend with no handbags thrown or rattles out of prams! (wrong thread but I'm tired)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Avoiding that stuff, Cloughie. :)

Celtic looked really good at times today and the new Swedish center-back is fcuking TOUGH just what the doctor ordered and he is experienced. Kayal, the Israeli internationalist, was excellent and Juarez is looking like the Mexican Stilian Petrov. :eek: Still need a left-back(one just signed) and Cha Du Ri is getting better by the minute at right back. Things are looking better but I'm not getting too excited yet as Mowbray's team even managed to sneak a win in Moscow last year. We will see how we do next week against Utrecht away and St. Mirren this weekend.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jellywich saga is over. Deal Done.

He's already making the fans appreciate him!
Jelavic has already made himself popular with the Rangers fans after scoring against Celtic last season

He said: "I scored three times against Celtic but I had no idea then that I would come to Rangers. But it was something great to score at Parkhead and then score twice back in Vienna.

"I know the rivalry and I know that Rangers have won the title more than they have."
:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's awesome. That's what Sebo's are made of. Remember.......St. Mirren scored 4 goals against that Celtic team so that is fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing Danny Bhoy putting the wank in his place. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention he has to wait for his work permit because of his lack of appearances for the Croatian National team.....Maybe he isn't as good as I initially thought. We'll find out soon enough. Dildo Parsnips was mildly effective for Rangers.......jury is out for Jelavic...........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 4 St. Mirren 0

Absolute destruction as St. Mirren failed to threaten Celtic's goal but Celtic really played some good stuff at times. Jamie Forrest scored a cracker but Ki scored the goal of the weekend in Scottish football. :) Scott Brown has played 3 good games in a row as Kayal and is really helping things in the midfield. Things are looking up but I'll feel a lot better if we can get into the Europa League Group play.......

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 4 St. Mirren 0

Absolute destruction as St. Mirren failed to threaten Celtic's goal but Celtic really played some good stuff at times. Jamie Forrest scored a cracker but Ki scored the goal of the weekend in Scottish football. :) Scott Brown has played 3 good games in a row as Kayal and is really helping things in the midfield. Things are looking up but I'll feel a lot better if we can get into the Europa League Group play.......

Forrest seem like the real deal? Nae bad for 19 year sold?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forrest right now, is good enough to be in the starting 11.....he should be in before Maloney.......Juarez/Ledley/Kayal/Forest/Brown in a five man midfield. None of the SPL midfields will come close.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought he looked good in the two exhibition matches I watched.
Is he a product of Celtic Youth Academy?

Can someone get back to me ASAP?
I'm back off the morra flying around the globe away from my family again coaching aspiring competitive pie eaters worldwide.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, RF, he is a product of the Celtic Youth Academy. :)

Celtic just signed another goalie on loan......don't know much about the lad but he seems young......would have liked one with more experience but at 6 foot 7 he shouldn't have problem with crosses. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although he looks like a raggedy, South Delta teacher and girls' football coach, fair dues to Paddy McCourt for wearing copa mundials. Old school. Hopefully his whiplash isnt career ending.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Embarrassed in Europe again.........4 - 0..........Absolutely diabolical. I don't know what else to say except I'm not sure what Buckfast is on.......or on about with his above posts? :confused: Oh well, stuff does funny things to people especially being away from home for long periods of time.

No shots on goal AGAIN in Europe. Rocky van Bullwinkle scored a hat-trick. Zaluska with two more howlers. Samaras being Samaras......Lennon having NO clue how to line up a 4 - 5 - 1.......he should have given Walter a call. He knows how to do that.....give him credit where it is due. After watching some really entertaining football I got to watch that. Another negative European performance where trying to sit back and defend.....and of course not keep possession has led to another embarrassment. :(

The league was the priority anyways..........aye, right. :mad: No European football is ****ing devastating especially for the supporters because now don't get to see any good teams over the next 7 months. :mad:

FML

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arabs are out of Europe too......now Rangers is the only team left who will embarrass Scotand in Europe. Already been done by Celtic, Dundee United, and Motherwell........and Hibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0