Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch......there goes the league. :D

Although to put a positive spin on things.....we're no further behind today than we were yesterday. :D

10 pts CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, I remember that day like it was yesterday. I eventually walked off the park because it was past embarrassing. McGeady's performance today was very similar...

Bucky, it's great what other people can come up with, eh? :D :)

I must admit a loss was the last thing I pictured today and 10 pts is unlikely to be made up BUT hopefully I'll enjoy watching the team again once the players get used to each other? We'll need to win lots of games 4 - 3 though as our backline hasn't improved at all yet......Lee Naylor managed to play again today. Now that's ****ing painful.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, Happy Birthday, Todd. I hope you had a good day.....which obviously started very well for you. :D Nice work by Kilmarnock to grant you one of your wishes on your birthday.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, Happy Birthday, Todd. I hope you had a good day.....which obviously started very well for you. :D Nice work by Kilmarnock to grant you one of your wishes on your birthday.

Cheers, Burnsie.

If you can believe it, I still have a pair of Killie '92 away shorts. My pal, Hugh Burns (name dropping, but my Gran's next door neighbour) played for them. I was wearing them under my trousers today. My marble bag is gangrenous this eve. Fcukin' 30" waist shorts.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers, Burnsie.

If you can believe it, I still have a pair of Killie '92 away shorts. My pal, Hugh Burns (name dropping, but my Gran's next door neighbour) played for them. I was wearing them under my trousers today. My marble bag is gangrenous this eve. Fcukin' 30" waist shorts.

:D

30 waist.....FFS, I would explode trying them on.

FriendsUnited

Not Bright
Feb 10, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd rather watch this commercial a million times over than view your stupid so called premier league matches

But i guess if the fraser valley can have a premier league than so can scotland

Muckerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Last edited by a moderator:

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd rather watch this commercial a million times over than view your stupid so called premier league matches

YouTube- Sapporo Ichiban (featuring guy on fence)

But i guess if the fraser valley can have a premier league than so can scotland

Muckerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

"Stupid so called premier league matches"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and who said anything about viewing!

Who do you support Johnny United?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ForknKnifeUnited,

Economics and too many fish suppers.....big heart but short legs....I will alllow some of the more seasoned TTP'ers to give you their take.....

HJ

What a drip. What's happened to the SPL? Can you dress yourself, mate? Does television and the same population of Slovakia help? Douche bag.

With that said, try finding two better supported teams. Ooops, there's another reason for a shite league.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well in, Friends United. :confused: WTF?

I'm going to watch the game a bit later but by all accounts McGeady had another minger.......8 points now....but it is still too late.......:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0