Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cmon the Bears. First of three.

Congrats to my Celtic pals. Great result today. Good stuff. Excellent. Well done. Way to play the angles. Dont win the lottery if you dont buy ticket. Sexxxy football. Etc.

Still double digits back CSC.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cmon the Bears. First of three.

Congrats to my Celtic pals. Great result today. Good stuff. Excellent. Well done. Way to play the angles. Dont win the lottery if you dont buy ticket. Sexxxy football. Etc.

Still double digits back CSC.

giruy

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 men, bankrupt, conspiring refs (aka Knights of Columbus), whatever.

GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS. WOOOOO WOOOOOOO
GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS, WOOOOO WOOOOOOO

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say fellas, how did either of these teams fair outside the SPL this year (ie Champions League/Europa League)??

That's what I thought... :wa:

Carry on... :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Championi Championi are we are we are we!

Except for an early exit from Europe, this season has been a pleasant suprize!

9menChampionsandbrokeasfcuk~Loyal :knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Holy fcuk, I can't believe this.........Every Celtic supporter in the world expected Robbie Keane to stay on next year with the amount of money he earns every week and of course a transfer fee in the area of 10 - 12 million quid which is what he was bought for. This is stunning news. Absolutely blown out of the water.

9 goals in 9 games......Yes, he is a big jobbie.

There is no way the only way he came here on loan was to try and bring some supporters back in the seats. No way at all.........

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk, I can't believe this.........Every Celtic supporter in the world expected Robbie Keane to stay on next year with the amount of money he earns every week and of course a transfer fee in the area of 10 - 12 million quid which is what he was bought for. This is stunning news. Absolutely blown out of the water.

9 goals in 9 games......Yes, he is a big jobbie.

There is no way the only way he came here on loan was to try and bring some supporters back in the seats. No way at all.........

None of that was a surprise. Jobbie's eagerness to get back for Tottenham's tea is, however. "Best Tea in the SPL" was Celtic's only chance of a trophy. Fail Fail all around.

9 goals in 9 games. Definitely a great return. Shame he couldnt get one when it mattered. Fail Fail

BTW - how many Celtic supporters were at the last home game? Looks like Jobbie's arrival still didnt bring him in. Yet again, Fail Fail.

Oh, the blue bells are blue.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk!
89th minute loss to those Fcuking Arabs.
The young Apprentice is all over me here at the offfice.
Wee cnut.
Treble's off FFS.

The Huns were singing loud anyway today.
But not because of what was going on at Tannadice. ;)

HUMP-ing.

St. Mirren were singing 'We Want Five'. :D

Bye Bye Tony Mowbray...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccernet said:
Celtic have confirmed that manager Tony Mowbray and his assistants have left Celtic following the 4-0 defeat at St Mirren.

Wednesday night's defeat left Celtic ten points behind Rangers in the table and there had been significant doubts about his future in the aftermath.

"It is not good enough for me, the players and the fans," Mowbray said after the match. "We all accept that but I take responsibility."

Mowbray met chief executive Peter Lawwell at the Hoops' Lennox town training ground on Thursday before the decision was made. A number of fans had arrived to jeer Mowbray as he arrived at work following the St Mirren defeat.

Assistant manager Mark Venus and first-team coach Peter Grant have left the club, while Neil Lennon has accepted the job of caretaker manager until the end of the season.

:eek: Seriously, they couldn't get anyone other than Neil Lennon to take over until the end of the season ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0