Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well in, Friends United. :confused: WTF?

I'm going to watch the game a bit later but by all accounts McGeady had another minger.......8 points now....but it is still too late.......:(

I only saw the second half but I wouldn't say McGeady had a minger, he holds onto the ball far too long but some of the things he does are brilliant. What do you think now you've seen it? At times it was the most composed I've seen from the team all year. What do you think of Josh Thompson? Imo he's always in position, plays the easy ball and doesn't mind punting it off the park if needed. If Caldwell and the rest of them played like that we wouldn't be in the position we're in now.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McGeady had an eXCELLENT second half. If he plays like that consistently......not many better than him. Great set-up for one of the goals. I think Josh Thompson is too slow to be honest. He doesn't **** around though but he for pace he will struggle. I agree with you regarding Caldwell et. al but our strikers were missing many sitters too. It appears we're starting to knock a few goals in anyway.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aberdeen 4 Celtic 4

Not much to say really.........:D Bucky was right......we've certainly signed players who can score but obviously an issue of defending. :D

Congratulations to Rangers again

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW - what's the consensus on Boruc in the huddledome? Other than his hatred for Rangers, his play must be losing supporters?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, I think he should be back-up for awhile as Zaluska is a good goalie. Having said that, he actually earned a point in the end sadly.....he could be faulted with none of the goals on the weekend. A lot of people are losing faith in him........but the shite in front of him at the back is that much worse sadly.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again.......a controversial decision in a game.......hard to believe.

Either way, Rangers had the better chances in the 2nd half and Mowbray's decision making at times can come into question....big Rasmussen didn't see the field despite scoring 3 goals in two games. Keane struggled...McGeady had a nightmare. Scott Brown straight red card for the same thing ****erty did.......

Anyway, we've known the league has been done for awhile and today's game was played that way by both teams......

93rd minute winner by the way

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just saw a wee cloud mix of steam and smoke poof into the air Tsawwassen way as I look south west from my office window.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will say it ONE last time............Congratulations on winning the league, Gentlemen. :)

Anyone want to wager you WON'T win the treble....it's the only hope I have at this point. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FA Cup action.......the only thing Celtic has a chance of winning this year.

Kilmarnock 0 Celtic 3

Robbie Keane with all 3 goals.......two quality finishes and one tap in.

First half had me thinking once again about why I actually get up at 4:15 in the morning to watch that shite........:confused:

Second half was better.....more grit/determination and MAF came into the game....even the big tit Samras did well when he came in......backtracked and set up the second goal along with MAF after some good work in the corner to take the ball from a defender

Now let's hope for a major wobble tomorrow........although it is HIGHLY unlikely.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comfortable win at that........could and should have been a lot more but Celtic covered the 2 goals or more that I needed for my bet. :D

McGowan could have had a hat-trick on his debut.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0