Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CSIDE...with the side/squad out there today....no trip is worth it. :D

Celtic 2 Ross County 0

No danger.....at least a chance at some hardward this season.

Surely the score on the video is wrong.......surely the score on Livescore is wrong. It isn't really 2 - 0 for Ross County.

Wow......we appear to have hit rock bottom....back to the early 90s again with this result. It's okay though we will win the rest of our league games and Rangers will lose all their games. It's all good. FML.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least John Barnes could rap

:D That did make me laugh.....which I didn't think I would be capable of at the moment after witnessing that this morning. I really want that two hours of my life back. Lennon owes it to me.....and of course the shitebags who were masquerading as footballers. What a bunch of spineless wanks. NO ****ing grit and to be honest, Ross County didn't sit back.....ran past Celtic's backline like they were running in quicksand which they are. I'm going on record and saying that was the worst backline I've seen in many many many years.

Hinkel Thompson O'Dea Naylor FFS FML

EVERY player was shite today. Not one would have received passing grades.....not one.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite. :eek:

How's wee Gordon Strachan looking now bhoys...

Come on the Arabs.
I like the colour of their jerseys. :D

Tangerine and Black? :D

Mon the mighty Raith.....how about a Raith/Ross County final.....would really show how bad things are in Scotland at the moment but surely Dundee United couldn't shite the bed like Celtic today, could they? I doubt it.......they have grit heart and a manager with a clue.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Derek Adams Resigns.

County Manager disgusted at only taking 2 off Celtc

Attachments

• SuperCounty.jpg
    SuperCounty.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 50

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, throw them all out there.......they can't phase me. I've been tramautized by the performance. :D I can take all the digs because Celtic deserves them. Fortunately, I will wake up tomorrow and know I'm not a Rangers supporter. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock;311563EVERY player was shite today. Not one would have received passing grades.....not one.[/QUOTE said:
Who in God's name thought that turning over a squad (was it nine new faces?) in January was ever going to produce results? Seriously. I dont care how wonderful they are technically. There's no way you can import a team............no a bunch of players from different teams.........and who have never played in the SPL..........to do well. MISFCUKINGMANAGEMENT of the highest order. Its Darwinian.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who in God's name thought that turning over a squad (was it nine new faces?) in January was ever going to produce results? Seriously. I dont care how wonderful they are technically. There's no way you can import a team............no a bunch of players from different teams.........and who have never played in the SPL..........to do well. MISFCUKINGMANAGEMENT of the highest order. Its Darwinian.

You're absolutely right..changes needed to be made but not quite that fast. The only good thing about today's loss is that should now take Neil Lennon out of the loop in becoming full-time manager. If they assign him the new manager I will gladly give up my subscription to Channel 67 and go support Barcelona. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How you doin down there Captain? ;)

Looking at the stats on Beeb it looks like they pissed on Celtic?

Wow again...

In corners, it was a bit misleading.....they had 3 in succession at one point off of each previous corner and another 2 I believe. I don't recall there being a shot on target until the goal. Celtic missed a couple of sitters in front of goal when it was 1 - 0. They weren't afraid to go forward. They wanted to try and play. They struggled in the final 3rd to be honest until the goal and the last goal was a great piece of defending by Lee Naylor and Josh Thompson, two of the worst footballers in the world, with Thompson being the slowest footballer on the planet. He makes David Weir look like Usain Bolt.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Can you help me set up a poll:

Which Keane Cup Catastrophe Is The Best?

Robbie's versus Ross County?

or

Roy's versus Clyde?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to the Ajax/VVV Venlo match tomorrow afternoon. Will get you an Ajax top. They're a Jewish club, so we're safe. That is unless you've taken sympathy for the Palestinians. Or dare I ask................................:)

Mozltov Loyal

:) Ajax at least try to play attractive football. Don't care who supports them but as for where my sympathys lie.......I'll leave that for now and say my sympathy is with the Celtic supporters who went to Hampden today to watch that and to other local supporters who got up at 4:15 am to watch the same shite. :D

I wouldn't mind a VVV Venlo top if you get a chance. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Can you help me set up a poll:

Which Keane Cup Catastrophe Is The Best?

Robbie's versus Ross County?

or

Roy's versus Clyde?

Definitely today.......being the semi-final at Hampden, today's was definitely worse. Both Keanes were shocking mind you......so they were equal in their failure but today was worse than Clyde.....marginally. :D

As for setting up a poll, sorry, no clue how to do that stuff. :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite. :eek:

How's wee Gordon Strachan looking now bhoys...

Come on the Arabs.
I like the colour of their jerseys. :D

The punters ran wee gingers baws out of Celtic Park last year. Yeah, he was negative minded and a sheep shagger but I would take falling asleep football over this season's debacle.

WTF.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mowbray would of mumbled and stumbled about how long it takes to build your team to play attractive football.

Neil Lennon- SPOT ON. Unfortunately he is not a influential enough personality.

IRATE LENNON BLASTS STRIKERS

A furious Neil Lennon told his Celtic players some of their Parkhead careers were all but over after accusing them of showing no "bottle, desire and hunger" in Saturday's shock Active Nation Scottish Cup semi-final defeat to Ross County.

Caretaker manager Lennon read the riot act to his squad after locking them in the dressing room for 15 minutes following the 2-0 loss at Hampden, as the club's miserable season hit a new low.

The former Parkhead captain directed much of his ire at misfiring strikers Georgios Samaras and Marc-Antoine Fortune, who he claimed had failed to put their bodies on the line for the cause.

Revealing he was "past angry", Lennon - who was handed the reins following Tony Mowbray's sacking last month - said: "Whether I'm here or not next season, I told them I'm pretty sure some of them won't be.

"People talk about Tony not instilling passion in the team. Those are things you can't give the players.

"You can get them motivated and they'll pull the wool over your eyes.

"There was only one team out there who wanted to win today, and that was Ross County.

"I'd like to congratulate them - they deserved it."

Revealing his sentiments were echoed by one or two of his players, he added: "Bottle, desire and hunger, you have to have that from a kid growing up.

"You have to love the game and want to play the game and want to win. We don't have enough winners."

Lennon kept faith with the same outfield line-up from his first two games in charge.

"Half of them never turned up," he said, accusing Samaras and Fortune of being "nowhere near consistent enough".

"I'm sick of seeing our players fall over.

"I'm sick of seeing strikers not want to go in where it hurts and score a goal for the team.

"We've gone out of every competition with an absolute whimper."

He added: "It's been a pretty shambolic season. Let's not mince our words here.

"We're 13-16 points behind Rangers, we've gone out of the quarter-finals of the League Cup, gone out of the semi-finals to a First Division team in the FA Cup.

"UEFA Cup (Europa League): couldn't even make it out of the group.

"You tell me, is that good enough for Celtic?"

Today's defeat was up there with the club's other shock cup exits over the past decade.

Lennon, who does not believe his current squad have it in them to mend their ways, said: "I warned them about Inverness, Clyde; I warned them about semi-finals.

"I told them to start the game quickly, earn the right to play, because I played in eight or nine semi-finals and not one of them was a cakewalk - not one of them did we play teams off the pitch.

"It was a fight and you have to earn the right to play.

"We go out and we think, 'It'll come to us'.

"Never forced a corner, never worked the goalkeeper. Sloppy, casual - I don't know if they were nervous. But you have to overcome all those things.

"You're playing for Celtic; there's huge expectation. Bottom line is, we're not good enough."

Saturday's defeat will harm Lennon's chances of becoming manager on a permanent basis but he said: "It reinforces the fact that that I want it more."

And he did not mince his words about what he expects from his squad for their final six games of the season, saying: "Show some b******* for God's sake."

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hopefully Ginger Barnes kits up on Tuesday to impose some steel. Anything's possible @ Parkhead the noo.

C'mon on the Ajax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0