Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let's look at Rangers transfer window signings........

They were said to be in talks with Ivan Overdraft and Defo Naybodi.......

FFS, what a transfer window for the BTM. Well done, big man....and to Lawell and Desmond.......It is a HUGe hill to climb but at least the manager has made the changes he likes to get back into the title race. even if it is too late, it has done a lot to rejuvenate the Celtic support. I know it has for me....:)

I'm sure Rangers supporters are feeling the same way.......10 points up in the league(soon to be seven) and letting go of Mendes and a couple of donkeys to other 3rd division clubs in England.

Mon the Hoops

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it aint broke, dont fix.

Would I have preferred Mendes to stay? Of course. Did we survive his absence in December? Sure did, in fact, played our best football of the year.

Meanwhile, Celtic ships 10 players out to Championship and sign a shed load on loan. One @ $65k/week. Sure hope the 7 new signings gel fast. With a leader like Mogga, I'm sure anything's possible. Including losing the league by 16 points.

Rangers will be fine. Celtic have taken a massive gamble because of John Barnes II and his woeful record.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, you're taking the piss a bit now I assume......"If it ain't broke don't fix it." They can't fix it even it was broken...which it might be at some point in the next six weeks. But then again, maybe it won't. I don't believe this was your approach at the start of the season.......;) Was it?

Yes, Celtic have taken a gamble but I'm just glad that TM has the balls to get rid of a lot of donkeys.....and hopefully bring in some quality I'm not a big Robbie Keane fan to be honest but he brings an excitement to the support which Gordon Strachan took away, despite winning the league. He is doing the same at 'Boro now....FFS, he has mostly Celtic rejects now and that isn't a good thing based on the last couple of years.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's to hoping this Keano, Keano, Keano contributes as much as the last Keano, Keano, Keano at Celtic Park. Going to get a bottle of wine and my tarot cards to see how this unfolds. Will update you all tonight. Stay tuned.

Does Yellowtail come in a screw top?

Don't tell me you wouldn't be a little happier if your lot could of goten Hutton on loan till the end of the season?

Glassishalffullforever

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Yellowtail come in a screw top?

Don't tell me you wouldn't be a little happier if your lot could of goten Hutton on loan till the end of the season?

Glassishalffullforever

Please text me. Bloody phone crashed. Didnt back your details up. Didnt want record of our acquaintance.

Clearly you've been into the Yellowtail with "could of goten". Catholic private school at its best.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robbie Keane is not going to single-handedly overcome that deficit...

Nobody in this shite league is...

I can't even stand watching games any more... shocking standard to say the least...

Score on Sundays in HD for me.

~PartTimerLoyal ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
since when does it matter if their Internationals?

Senegal!?

Gers had this "international" once, he was a regular in the Albanian squad too, not like the left back bloke from Holland... His name was Brahim Hemdani... :eek:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
let's face facts... you have the luxury to bring in players and I can't help but admit the jealousy..

but I still can't figure out the excuse for being ten back with one in hand... perhaps it's all those mason officials and orange schedule makers and...

nevermind.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk are the other 3? Bell Biv and DeVoe?

RE; Jobbie Keano. There'll be a queue of SPL plumbers waiting to break Mr. $65k/week's leg. And when he plays Rangers, Madjid will be looking to prove he's EPL class. At least that's what the early tarot cards read.

BTW - if Walter pulls this out, he deserves Swally's MBE.

Let's see.......I'm guessing 3 players that Rangers couldn't afford to buy or even take on loan to pay their wages. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
let's face facts... you have the luxury to bring in players and I can't help but admit the jealousy..

but I still can't figure out the excuse for being ten back with one in hand... perhaps it's all those mason officials and orange schedule makers and...

nevermind.

No, JBN.........the officials have been outstanding this season. :rolleyes:

Ask Walter.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see.......I'm guessing 3 players that Rangers couldn't afford to buy or even take on loan to pay their wages. :D

Again, Captain. Wish we had the dosh. But you cant buy team spirit and resolve. Rangers currently have that. Its obvious in their performances. I think....but mostly hope.....that the Jobbie Keano loan inspires them further. I'm really not fussed about Kamara. He will be no better than the Greek tranny or McDonald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0