Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong thread I know but the CIS Cup final (extra time) can be seen here....[ame=http://www.justin.tv/fsfe]fsfe's channel - Live Video - Justin.tv[/ame]

not the greatest quality but beggars can't be choosers and all that..
BB

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have they moved the spot in the last few weeks. Way too many missed PK's at that level. Well done to the Teddy Bears..

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice bit of managing by Strachan again.........I think I will wait until there are 5 minutes left in the game before putting a 3rd striker in and playing 3 at the back........what a ****ing donkey. Nothing to play for now......except the league. A great 4 day bender/weekend has just been ruined.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast,

Something needs to be done.......he makes so many mind boggling decisions.......sadly, I think he will be here until the end of the season. I have a feeling Roy Keane might be the next manager, if he wants to leave Sunderland.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
......except the league.

Bwaaaaa-haaaaaa-haaaaaa :D

The Quad is ON.
Nae chance Capitano, nae chance...

:knvb:

No Tims in Europe.

:knvb:

All kidding aside, I agree with what's his face, the guy that comes on periodically every three months or so, when we're winning, ;) that Collins is in at Parkhead if Ginger Baws doesn't have a good end to the season.

Can't see Keane over him but not a bad tandem to be possibly waiting in line to take the reins over there.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who says we need a new manager. I just spoke to my mum and she says, " no worries it's just March, in like a lamb and out like a lion" So things will sort themselves out soon. If however I am wrong, I think Jose would look great with a nice green tie.:rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All kidding aside, I agree with what's his face, the guy that comes on periodically every three months or so, when we're winning, ;)

And I was going to bring donuts, as per usual, to our pending meeting. You know what you can dae with the donuts, the noo.

Right roond yae.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | Scottish Cups | Rangers 1-1 Partick Thistle

A massive draw for The Jags today in the Cup, and who by all accounts from my own most Excellent staff back in Maryhill deserved the win. We will take the replay at Firhill, as it will mean a few more quid in the account for more quality players. Hopefully the same effort put in on the replay, and if they make it to the Finals, JAGS will be hoping on a flight back to Glesga for the Final.

Well done you Plastic Whistles!!!!!!

JAGS

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to the Jags, indeed. Wasn't able to get to a RSC today. By all accounts, your sources were spot on. Rangers were lucky to escape with a replay. I hope this result puts our current success in perspective. I have every confidence that Uncle Walter wont let this pass. Knocking the wide-os down a few notches. Speaking of wide, where's RF? I'm sure he'll have something insightful to contribute, like it was a draw.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm stuck working at the moment in the arsehole of British Columbia: Prince George, and I'm 100% certain that there is no RSC here...

From reading forums and recaps I can echo that it sounded like Uncle Walt has to knock the troops down a notch...

Well done to the Jags, but we all know that they have little hope now that a replay is on the cards. I don't care if it is at Partick, we all know that it will be 50% capacity Gers support anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0