Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half-time

Aberdeen 0 Celtic 3

****ing brilliant display by McGeady and Nakamura so far......both players scoring with McGeady's being a clinical finish from 20 yards with his left peg. This is the player of the year.........no question especially since CafuHutton has moved. :rolleyes:

Aberdeen started strong in the first 3 minutes........then Celtic gained momentum. Darren Mackie should have 2 goals by now and they had another great chance too. The score could easily be 4 - 3 for Celtic as Brown hit the post too. Very entertaining game so far and hopefully Robson makes his debut and replaces Hartley who is shite. Caldwell is also shite.....Hinkel is REALLY struggling today and has been exposed on all of Aberdeen's chances......

This game was a massive challenge and so far so good.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aberdeen 1 Celtic 5

10 goals in the last two games and could have been more........McGeady with a brilliant display setting up McDonald for the 4th goal.......Barry Robson made his debut and scored with his FIRST touch as a Celt on a free-kick. Ironically he replaced Nakamura. :D

Aberdeen's goal came when it was 4 - 0 and it was scramble. Celtic should have had another penalty when JVOH was rugby tackled in the box but I guess the ref figured you couldn't give two to Celtic on the same day.......:rolleyes:

Hearts up next I believe.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly, have a look at this NON penalty call. I guess he figured he couldn't give two penalties in one game to Celtic.........Honestly, this is laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, I watched the tape delay of that Rangers/Gretna game last night on Setanta and Gretna impressed me...:eek: :confused:

I see that striker that scored signed with Real Salt Lake on BBC today.
He looked good and was giving Davie Weir grief all game.
And, they have a guy in the middle who looks like Maradona but with a more frizzier/afro type lid who had amazing skill.

They're going down but I expected way worse out of them.
There you have it.

Oh, and this just in:
Celtic sucks.

:knvb:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shellick eeked it out 2-1
Gers ended up 4-0 over Hertz with Novo and JCD with a brace each, Novo's fourth was apparently a backheel :eek: :D
Gretna let 2 late ones in for a 4-2 win over Killie.

Gretna will be back in the SPL after they run roughshod over League 1 Next year, hopefully the next time they are entering the SPL it won't be under a dark cloud with the manager issues etc...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win today for the Bhoys........Hibs put in a good shift in the first half and both teams had a couple of handy opportunities. Celtic threatened a lot more in the second half and Lee Naylor of all people banged home the eventual winner with his right foot. Big Samaras came on for an ineffective JVOH and scored the second with a header just like he did the other night against ICT......3 goals so far and he's dying to score against the Huns. :D

On to you, Rangers.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only in Scotland do we cheer tackles and clearances which are monitored by air traffic control.

Only here do we pay to watch players with a touch which would struggle to trap a medicine ball.

Players who are so ill-equipped with the tools for the job that their second touch is a header have no place in the modern game.
Brilliant stuff!!! :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | Scottish Premier | Celtic 0-0 Dundee Utd

Celtic's chances take a blow :D...but perhaps the Gers have some worrying to do with Dundee Utd on the horizon in that little cup final upcoming...

I am not going to revel in any sort of glory at the moment...we are still in 4 competitions and our tired side will have 2, maybe 3 old firm matches in April and May to play yet...

anythingcanhappenCSC ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | Scottish Premier | Celtic 0-0 Dundee Utd

Celtic's chances take a blow :D...but perhaps the Gers have some worrying to do with Dundee Utd on the horizon in that little cup final upcoming...

I am not going to revel in any sort of glory at the moment...we are still in 4 competitions and our tired side will have 2, maybe 3 old firm matches in April and May to play yet...

anythingcanhappenCSC ;)

There will be 3 at least......but definitely a walloper of a game today. Strachan sure has a knack for ballsing things up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0